Towns and Cities of interest

Fus ro dah

Lorekeeper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
It's a shabby list, I may expand later. Feel free to choose from one, or if you want to make your own, tell me and I'll add it in.

These towns/cities are all in the one country. It hasn't got a name yet, I guess it needs one xD

Silverley – Medium city

Whitecrest – Large coastal town. North.

Wolf Lake – Where Paragon is located. Central.

Falconvale – Big city.

Rosecliff – Capital. Large, industrious.

Lorwick – Medium town.

Westacre – Large farming town.

Belmead – Small town.

Valmont – Large coastal town. South.

Blackmeadow – Ex-medium town, recovering after a fire burned down over 50% of it.

Aranval – Large city.

Foreign countries

Kokuru

A modern sprawling city in the distant foreign country of Seung. It's mainly known for its soothing lavender/purple hue colouring its skies and streets during the break of dawn and afternoon. However, Kokuru is extremely technology oriented so its prone to experience numerous electrical blowouts every year. So far, it's been averaged to about 2-4 blackouts every 3 months. Though with many back-up generators in the middle to upper class sections of the city, such blackouts don't bother or hinder the people as much as those who dwell in the "slums".  

Seung's climate varies from freezing to tolerable coldness. Its practically a winter country

Kreivosa

Kreivosa is a giant factory turned city, the air is thick with smog and the sound of the foundries and manufactories. Kreivosa lies at the heart of the country, Lestreyqua, the city is filled with trade and craft both legal and illegal.
While slower technology-wise, Kreivosa is a progressive city in industry. There is not much of a class difference in Kreivosa, some do live in the skyscrapers, free of the thick smog, but the majority of people live in what others might call shanty towns, a thing that has become the dormant home for people in Kreivosa.

The weather is mostly composed of humid air and the smog, at times when the smog clears it can be quite sunny, but such things are rather rare in the bustling city.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back