Video Games Town Of Salem

I'll probably make a new username/account if I do it through the website or I'll change my steam name, so I can let you know then. I'm on my phone out of the house now.

I played through the website, though I don't think I would ever buy it. While mildly fun, I prefer games that don't promote some variation of paranoia.

Most likely because of it's relation to the Salem Witch Trials. A lot of people were paranoid in the 1600s.

I guess. But then you could say the same for "Papers, Please" and "Beholder" given their (thinly veiled) reference/relation to the Cold War eastern bloc/USSR which was historically paranoid as well.

(BTW my intention is not to derail or inflame the thread, I just happen to like these kinds of games and never thought that they "promote" anything :) )

I guess. But then you could say the same for "Papers, Please" and "Beholder" given their (thinly veiled) reference/relation to the Cold War eastern bloc/USSR which was historically paranoid as well.

(BTW my intention is not to derail or inflame the thread, I just happen to like these kinds of games and never thought that they "promote" anything :) )

TBH, if these types of games promote paranoia then I'm a paranoia addict. XD

lmao I just played a game of tos (All Any) for the first time in a few days and it had a gamethrower, so that's fantastic <3

You can play for free on browser and not pay $5! Also, I used to play it but it was too "random-lynch-ey" for me. Perhaps it's changed?

You can play for free on browser and not pay $5! Also, I used to play it but it was too "random-lynch-ey" for me. Perhaps it's changed?

I think that's kind of what I remember lol. It was Stalinist. Execute enough people and you'll inevitably execute the right person...

I think that's kind of what I remember lol. It was Stalinist. Execute enough people and you'll inevitably execute the right person...

I think people have improved at least a small amount. In one game I've played recently, we've gone 3 days without anyone being lynched nor killed. And another two days without hanging someone (as people then started dying at night).

HOWEVER

It might just be because I was playing the Coven expansion. A lot of people who play it are hardcore experienced players or at the very least fanatics. I haven't played the regular game n a while ...

I play! I played a while back and stopped for a while when my friends begun to gravitate away, but I come back on occasion to play. It'd be great to have more friends to play with though!

I play this! :D

I love the All-any mode more than the Classic or ranked modes so if that interests anyone still then feel free to add me.

My username should be miniapollo17 (Because I'm repetitive).

I only play the game with friends, who then rat me out and put me up to be hung. Wonderful. Plus the people sometimes, or most times, are daft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back