Town of Salem

DennisR

ADVENT
I've lately been introduced to Town of Salen and was wondering who would like to form a party?

If you want more details on this then or are intrested then send me a PM ^^

I love ToS, but I tend to only play it with friends. My favorite role has got to be Spy as I've had the best games with it. Getting information with Spy and creating suspicions is easy as it is also fun. c:

DennisR said:
I've lately been introduced to Town of Salen and was wondering who would like to form a party?
If you want more details on this then or are intrested then send me a PM ^^
[QUOTE="An Unknown Person]ToS "pro" (+50 games played) here, and yes, I would like to form a party.

[/QUOTE]
Ghasterical said:
I love ToS, but I tend to only play it with friends. My favorite role has got to be Spy as I've had the best games with it. Getting information with Spy and creating suspicions is easy as it is also fun. c:
Guys, we're hosting a game similar to town of Salem in this site. Town of Salem and Mafia are ways to be calling an Assassin game. Would you like to join us in our very own Assassin Game: Worlds Collide? We need 7 more players :)

The game we're having on the site is not an RP. It's a game where you are assigned roles and each day have to lynch a person, while at the night...people get killed?

DennisR said:
...thats an rp
I'm sorry but you're clearly confusing what an RP and an AG are. If you're wishing to find a platform game I am sorry. This is the original card-based game, which you discuss what is happening rather than playing an online platform game. So sorry if it wasn't your expectation, but you should really really investigate the differences between RPs and AGs

Hey... I'm a veteran player I've played over 50 games but I have a very bad score at the moment on the website... I haven't played recently but I'm planning on playing sometime soon

Masyet said:
Hey... I'm a veteran player I've played over 50 games but I have a very bad score at the moment on the website... I haven't played recently but I'm planning on playing sometime soon
]
Hey, add me if you can

I'm a vet too, but for some bullshit reason my account was removed after a month of not playing the game (But in my other account, I stayed the same period of time and it wasn't removed)

My name is GandalfTheMafiaLad

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back