• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Towers & Tokens A litrpg adventure

Jagson

One Thousand Club
"Good morning intakes." A voice in the people's head said. "Welcome to Genera you have one week to reach the tower. Failure to do so will result in immediate termination."

Alec Bison blinked as he tried to focus on his surroundings. He was in a forest. Looking onwards he saw a large tower that he couldn't see the top of. Breathing slowly he realized he was a good couple feet taller than his regular six feet. Raising his hand he saw it completely blue with scales and claws. "What the." He said remembering back to that voice and the questions it asked. Beside him were two blades.
"A week." He muttered gazing off to the tower. He started to walk in that direction. He didn't know what was going on but he knew that tower had answers

Last edited:
Bronx opened his eyes like he was just waking up... which was sort of true. He remembered what the voice told him and took the time to admire his new form. Having a tail felt odd, though he quickly got used to how it worked. Learning to control it would take time. Hearing the word "termination" gave him the push to walk forward. He wasn't gonna waste the life here, not like in the previous one, he was gonna live. He took notice of the others with him, "Well you all heard that, better get move on."

Last edited:
Erin awoke in a forest, this moment felt like a dream to her, with no rock wall within her view and her body was still intact, then she remembered the talk she had with some voice. She thought it was just some last-minute-of-consciousness death deal to lessen her mental burden, but it turns out it was something more.
As Erin finished having that moment with herself she heard that voice again, and of course, she got spooked at the word of termination.
So she quickly jumped onto her feet and looked around herself to find some stuff, and she found them her weapons of choice albeit Erin was a bit salty to the point she had to speak up.
"Really Bob, when I said I wanted a short bow couldn't you have given me some arrows and a quiver as extra to it, like really? Hmmph, at least I have the shortsword and whip that I can use."
Having collected her gear and put it on to the best of her abilities she decided to get a good glance at her features using the shortsword as her mirror, commenting on it as all girls tend to do.
"Well I still have pops eye color, but sadly my ginger hair is now blonde, so sorry ma' at least I wield the whip as good as you so that will remain."
Said Erin to herself while admiring her new face and body, sure it was slimmer but it felt about the same strength-wise as her old one so that was good, she also heard the boy with the tail speak to her and the rest, but she chose to ignore it for a bit to secure everything properly and then she walked a few steps in the direction of the tower as to be in the front of the group but not leaving them behind. Erin then spun on her heel and spoke to the boys with her Texan accent sticking out like a sore thumb.
"Oi gear up boys, and let's head out. You ain't gonna let a lady go off on her own will ya, especially she all of us were grouped here together for some reason. Besides we can talk more on the road there. My name's Erin btw. What are ya' waiting for an invitation or something?"

"Well Erin you asked for a bow. You said nothing about arrows and a quiver." Bob said. "Maybe be more specific next time a voice talks to you huh. Instead of screaming loud enough to blow out my figurative ears."

The humanoid dragon stopped as he realized others arrived near him. "Get a grip Alec." He thought to himself "Your better than that." He looked at the others an elf like from LOTR, He wanted to say a human with animal features and Golem in the back.
"I'm Alec. Pleasure to meet you Erin. " He was about to ask the others their name when the voice came back.

"I know you all want to get going." Bob said. "But I need everyone to open your menus." Alec muttered menu before a screen full of data appeared.
Name Alec Bison
Race Blue dragonborn
Class none
Lv 1 new meat
80/80 Health
100/100 MP
magic regin 1 point every 40 minutes

Strength 10
constitution 8
intelegence 1
speed 6
luck 2
Charisma 5
Gear
A work jacket
buss driver hat
Basic Long sword
Basic short sword
Passive Skills
Sword play: the ability to use a sword rank Novice

dual wield: ability to wield two swords at once rank Novice
Power abilities
taunt: ability to have all hostiles focus on you rank 1 costs 5 mp

Lightning breath: A beam of lightning comes from your mouth. Rank 1 costs 20 mp
Cash
You broke.

Alec's head started to hurt as he skimmed through everything.

"As you guys can see this is everything about you." Bob said. "Because of what you emphasized you wanted to become your abilities match it. This will give you a better chance of accessing said class. Your intelegence score has nothing to do with how smart you are but how much magic you can use and how quickly it regenerates." He lets out a long breath. "If you wish for me to continue monologing I can but I seriously doubt any of you want that."

(Faulkner is spawned a ways from the group. Far enough that he can't talk to them, but close enough that he can see them)

"Wha-" Faulkner exclaimed when his feet touched the ground. One minute he was slaving away at his computer and the next he was whisked away to another world. The sudden change in environment threw off Faulkner's senses, his legs stumbling as Faulkner struggled to stay upright. After a moment of gathering himself, Faulkner steadied himself before examining his new surroundings. A forest, with slight slopes, covered with a mat of leaves and shrubs. The chirping of birds echoing through the canopy, and the soft hand of a breeze dancing through the air. This picture would be beautiful if it were not for the ominous tower looming in the distance.

"Good morning intakes." A voice in the people's head said. "Welcome to Genera you have one week to reach the tower. Failure to do so will result in immediate termination."

"Termination!?" Faulkner yelled. Immediately, he noticed his voice was like a bit deeper but more raspy. Immediately his hands patted his face. "And I told you! I'm in my thirties! Gosh darn it, Bob!" Faulkner gave a huff before Bob continued on with the system's next tutorial.

"I know you all want to get going." Bob said. "But I need everyone to open your menus."

"Menu?" Faulkner repeated without thinking. Immediately, a screen materialized in front of Faulkner, causing him to jolt slightly.

Name: Faulkner Kang
Race: Human
Class: None
Lv 1 Intake
40/40 Health
130/130MP
Magic Regen: 1 every 25 minutes

Strength 3
Constitution 4
Intelligence 3
Speed 10
Luck 8
Charisma 4
Business Suit Set
Butler Attire
Knife
Throwing Knives x5
Passive Skills
Knife Proficiency: Proficiency with knives during melee combat. (Novice)
Knife Throwing: Proficiency throwing knives (Novice)

Active Skills
Shadow Trip: A direct hit from a knife will halt some of an enemy's momentum. Must be charged, with a 1 second charge time. 20 mp per charge.
Recall: Teleports all thrown knives back into the hand. 5 mp for each knife. Cannot be activated if the number of knives exceeds current mp.
100 Lyra

While Faulkner listened to Bob's explanation of the stats, he noticed his mana regen stat. It looked... abysmal. After doing some quick math in his head, he figured that it'd take days to fully regenerate his mana. This quirk annoyed Faulkner, but at the moment, there was nothing he could do about the crappy regen rate.

"Let's get on with the tower then," Faulkner jabbed in an annoyed tone. With everything that's happened so far, Faulkner wasn't too happy, especially since Breath of the Mild 2 was coming out that particular weekend. However, complaining now would serve to do him nothing, especially since they were on a time limit. With that, he swiped his hand to close the menu before walking off towards the tower, keeping a look out for others who might be in a similar situation.

With his great luck, Faulkner spotted some people off in the distance. Initially, Faulkner was hesitant to call out to them, but when he realized that this group was probably in the same position as him, he figured that chances were good they wouldn't attack him on sight.

"Salutations," Faulkner spoke aloud as he stood next to the tree. "Apologies for intruding, but I presume you all are in the same predicament as I am?" Jagson Jagson mysteryxio mysteryxio Megilagor Megilagor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back