Tournament of thieves

maker

Storyline: We are the silent guild. The thieves guild is a nation without boundries and a people without alliances. However in order for buisness to be done properly a government of thieves had to be made, And our king was Fredreck Dulhelm the undisputed master thief. Unfortunatly even the best of us can be caught and so in among the crowd we watched our lord hanged, We did not weep nor did we make merry for our law demanded the contest to determine the new king or queen of thieves. Overseen by the tresurer of the guild only the worlds finest thieves can participate so if you aspire to be our new lord or lady you had better have planned and executed a world class heist. But even before we can hold the tournament of thieves, the crown of theives needs to be recovered and you have been chosen to be a part of the team to recover the crown from the bowels of the Runa imperial castle if the chosen team can retrieve the crown jewels then we will grant that team immediate entry into the tournament of thieves. So will you do it? or are you to scared to be a part of glory?

Rules: No God-Modding or a ton of swearing be respectful to one another and no one liner post's thats all my rules "site rules also apply"

Character sheets

Name

species "Human, elf, dark elf, dwarf, Neko, "Neko is a cat person" vampire, angel, demon."

specialty "This is a technical skill seperate from magic ie lockpicking or smoke bombs or carrier pigeon's hidden knives etc

magic specialty "healing magic elmental fire magic shapeshifting etc

please post a pic of your character limit 1 character below is my character skeleton as an example

Name:Link Dyson

species:human

specialty: smoke bombs

magic: light magic

appearance

View attachment 10027

Name: Trinn Kyval

Species: Vampire Nine-tailed Kitsune

Specialty: duel sword-fighting, and parkour

Magical Specialty: Kitsune magic (If you want I can PM you some sites that have information on Kitsunes.)

Looks:

kitsune.jpg

Name: Chisisi (nick name: Chi)

Species: Half-Pixie

Specialty: hidden knives

Magic specialty: ESP (reads thoughts/emotions (unless they have a mind block) subconscious suggestions (can give someone a thought in their subconscious and influence what they hear/see/feel) can tell the past of a place/thing by touching or being in its presence)

1965824_1315345616829.8res_195_300.jpg

Name: Isabelle (Izzy to those close)

species: Human

specialty: Lockpicking

magic: Shapeshifter (Wolf and Raven primarily can also shift into a Rat when necessary)

Anime_red_haired_girl_by_Paramore345.png

@ Kinadra seiko-kun daylediva your charries are accepted

the thread is up the rp has started

accepted [MENTION=4209]JadedAnarchist[/MENTION] im afraid besides myself nobody has posted so it might not be all that great an rp but you can invite others if you wish

Hey! Long time no RP XP Anyway, do ya think it'd be okay if I used Zaero. Of course, he'd be tweaked a bit. He'd be made much more rebellious because, after all he's a thief. I'll post him here so you can see him.

Name: Zaero

Age: He was created at the beginning of time with his fellow archangels.

Species: Archangel

Specialty: He has uncanny senses and an ability to predict how people will act.

Magic Specialty: He is fast. Fast enough that at top speed, he can create after images that appear to stand still with no blur between them.

Appearance: He likes to wear a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, the top button undone, and a loose tie. He wears jeans and loafers. He also seems to have an interest in fedoras. He has bouncy, blonde curls for his hair. He isn't overly ripped, but he is muscular and lean, as shown in the picture. He rarely reveals all six of his wings, preferring to show two.

good to see ya im interested to see how zaero can make the transition accepted [MENTION=3596]Gabriel Ryker[/MENTION]

Name: Reusaki Muto

species: Corrupt human

specialty: physiological advancement and very skilled agility (He is good with playing with other peoples minds in various ways. And is really fast with his fist and feet to fight.)

magic specialty: shadow manipulation

View attachment 10726

Am i able to make another character?

change un-paralleled to extremly fast i make this point because I won't stand for any charrie to be the absolute best at something. and in my rules I stated one charrie per person if you want a 2nd pm me the details and if I like it then okay other then those points @wierdbraxto accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back