• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Touchstone (redletalis x Kattz)

(I'm terrible at making these so if you want more info/want me to change something, let me know ok?)

Name: Michiko Chiba

Picture:

large.jpg

Kekkai Genkai (to be named later on in the story or now if you have an idea, I'm not the best with names):
amazing-anime-boy-beautiful-blue-hair-Favim.com-3213936.jpg

Description: A simple and kind shop owner. She never managed to graduate from the ninja academy as a child but that was fine by her, she preferred reading to combat anyways. Michiko comes from a long line of scribes whose kekkai genkai allowed them to create and read secret messages through the use of special chakra mixed ink. Due to her family's work as secret keepers of the Leaf Village's histories and records, Michiko has learned to read various codes and languages that date all the way back to the times when there were no hidden villages, just clans that warred with each other. Despite the knowledge that has been passed down to all members of her family, Michiko remains, for the most part, a normal bookstore owner selling anything with writing on it to both ninja and civilians alike. She dreads the day when a new head of the family will be elected because, although she doesn't mind eventually being someone in the inner circle of people allowed access to the Leaf Village's most secret information, she doesn't want to be the person in charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back