• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

naewnna

j☆ps
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi! my name is ven. I had about six years of roleplay experience. I would describe my roleplay style as literate. I am looking for someone that writes at least two or three paragraphs per response. My first language isn't english, so i'd appreciate you to not be irritated if I make a few grammar mistakes.

doubling is a must in the roleplay I am searching for. The roleplay doesn't have to be entirely romantic, it can also be a way to develop friendship in and out of character and also a good story. I do feel more comfortable in getting to know the person I am roleplaying it, as much as I think it's more fun this way, but I won't cross your boundaries if you dislike it.

apart from the presentation talk, i was searching for a partner that would be free doing a roleplay of TOUCHSTARVED the game, with doubling included. Which means that, even if romance won't be the sole topic of the roleplay, i'll play a canon character for your oc and you will play a canon character for mine. While your pair can be both mxm or mxf — i excluded fxf since there aren't any female characters in the cast. — or platonic or romantic, it's your choice, mine will be fxm and romantic, so be comfortable with that. I am mainly looking for Leander or Vere, while I can play any other character of the main cast. As the game has just been published and it's only the demo, forgive me if i am not completely perfect on playing a character.

i completely understand if you get tired of the roleplay and am free to ridiscuss any info you might have grow to dislike, however i'd appreciate not being ghosted. if you get tired: just tell me, really. I won't be upset with you.

that said, i hope i will hear soon from you! ♡ bye bye.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back