Totes a noob XD

Inufandom

Combat Rainbow
Hello, everyone! Inufandom here, coming at you! I must admit I'm a bit rusty at the whole RPing thing. but I have a story to unfold and a passion for writing in unison with others to weave a story together for all to enjoy, participants and readers alike.

I must wonder who here came from Otakuboards, as I was once a big Rper there. Inuyasha Fandom was my name there when I signed up way back in 2003 and participated there steadily until about five years ago. The layout of this site is quite similar to Otakuboards back in the day, and there must be at least one or two converts. I signed up here because of my aforementioned story being unable to be realized when talking about it with friends, what with the site now dead. it's still around and running, but no one can sign up anymore and I have friends in real life wanting me to start this story for them to enjoy and weave with me a tale to be remembered. If anyone here was a boardie with me, feel free to drop me a friendly hello ^^

I'm looking forward to my stint here with you all, and may many a moment be had in laughter and smiles.

Welcome to the site Inufandom Inufandom and nice to meet you. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask. As for your idea is it InuYasha based?

I loved InuYasha. Haven't seen any of the final arc but grew up on that show and others of course. Ya know back when Adult Swim and Toonami were 2 separate things on Cartoon Network and both had a bunch of awesome anime in their lineup. I would rush home every day after highschool to be able to watch Toonami. lol

No, my idea is like.... Ghost in the Shell meets Armitage the Third meets Outlaw Star meets Kaladio Star. Its a hodge podge idea that's been broiling around inside my head for some time. I'm putting finishing touches on it before posting it to see who wants to play.

And the final arc was great, I no linger boycott Viz for deciding to just end the series. I had to watch it subbed, but it was still amazing and gave a sense of closure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back