• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Total Drama Roleplay

The young girl known as Sophie was trembling in her boots. This was one of the worst possible things she could start off with... She was terrible with people. The shock collar placed on her neck definitely didn't help her anxiety. She honestly wasn't sure if she even had the courage to even do something like this. But, she knew for a fact it wasn't her decision to make. This was one of the choices that she either did without questioning it, or be booted before anything really started. With a notably loud gulp, she nodded in understanding , but whispered a inaudible prayer to whomever is listening to give her guidance.

Wait... Did Chris say Margaret ?! Her lips quivered n the worst way, but she didn't really say anything. She never mentioned her dual persona anytime during the show, and someehow Chris knew about it. She was so nervous it wasn't even funny. In-fact, she hoped that she would keep it together long enough for Margaret not to come out and reveal her most embarrassing secret so early... If at all.

Corey
When Corey had the collar attached to her, she began to flinch like wildfire. She wanted this stupid thing off NOW! However, it was impossible to remove, & when she got shocked, she already knew she was going to have a bad time. Eventually, she moved to the left side at Kris' orders. She just wanted to move to the middle so she was left out of everything. But she knew she would have to communicate at some point.
With a nervous disposition in her voice, and a shaky limb, she reached out and tapped Willow's shoulder. She felt like a disturbance in her day and honestly felt ready to collapse from electrocution.
"U-u-uh.... H-hello..."

Plant.Obsessed Plant.Obsessed

As the shock collar was locked around Charlotte’s neck she immediately brightened at her name being called first on her team.
Ooh! My name is first on our team. Team Charlotte. Well Angry Boars works too I guess.”
How many times would get team be shocked? This was quite an idea for a challenge.

“Where’d you get shock collars? I didn’t even know you could buy these things for humans!”
Likely they weren’t designed for humans but that revelation immediately passed over Charlotte’s Head.

“So somebody ask me a question. I’ll answer it.”
In all honesty she wanted to know if the collars actually worked.
Shock collars seemed like quite the wild idea. This could be like if she was on a expedition and some bad guys captured her and had to force information out through torture!

Chris
"Where'd you get shock collars? I didn't even know you could buy these things for humans!" Chris eyed Charlotte for a moment, "they don't." He pulled out one of the tags that came with the collars. "These are actually just adjustable dog collars that we bought at the pet store. We don't know if they are safe for humans or not." He tossed the tag in Charlotte's direction. "Now! We have everyone strapped into their shock machines," he held up the remote. "Now with my friend here, Chef," he turned to his assistant partner "he will press this button that connects to the television which will make player's face pop up. Each contestant can go up to three times." Chris handed the basket to Chef, "and he will also draw the questions from this basket. So all I have to do is the fun part!" He pressed the button once again and shocked the group.

Devin
Her fingers ran over the small bulb that would signify to her team whether or not she was lying, she already didn't like this, not at all. Slowly crossing her arms over her stomach with a soft sigh. 'It's going to be okay, Devin. Calm down, you can go find a quiet place afterward and just chill out for a minute, okay? You can be alone for just a little bit. You'll be okay.' She mentally calmed herself, aware of strictly her own team, ignoring the other side completely. 'No! You need to focus on the competition at hand at the moment and think about how you're going to deal with yourself later!' She lifted herself up and straightened her back, glaring up at Chris.

"Let's get this over with already," she grumbled, pressing her fingers to the bridge of her nose and gently rubbing it. Chris' neck snapped towards Devin, "we are going to get to it, impatient!"

Duncan
He pulled at the collar around his neck, grumbling softly to himself. "Ummm Chris," he waved his hand up to get his attention, receiving a groan from Chris. "Yes, Duncan?" He pointed at the device that felt like it was getting tighter around his neck. "Um, this is extremely tight around my neck-" "just deal with it, Duncan. Trust me, this won't be the only thing you're uncomfortable with." Chris interrupted Duncan in the middle of his sentence. "Fine," he glanced around his team.

"This is great, just great." He gently pulled at the shock collar. "Ugh, this sucks, huh?" he turned to Corey as he found himself sitting on the other side of the poor girl.

Willow
She glanced over her shoulder and towards Corey, noticing that punk-looking kid right beside her and softly grumbling to herself, inside her head. 'Oh great, we're stuck with him?' She thought to herself, but then just turned her attention back to Corey, flashing her a sweet smile. "Hi! This is uh...Interesting, right?" She rested her chin into the palm of her hand. "I cannot wait until this challenge is over, I'm not very comfortable with just giving out my information for the world to see." Then, almost immediately she slapped herself mentally. 'You signed up for a television show! Your life is basically being showed to the world for entertainment, why are you complaining?'

( SomebodyElse SomebodyElse animegirl20 animegirl20 CandyNight1256 CandyNight1256 Andrita Andrita Jagson Jagson Webs Elk Webs Elk )
(I'll finally be able to reply a lot more and quicker! Sorry for the wait. :closedeyesfrown:)​

(No need to apologize. Life was never made to be an easy ride anyways)

Corey
She swallowed hard as she suddenly heard a voice on her right AND heard Willow respond to her. The remaining color in her face just suddenly dropped like a quick change of color on a green screen. With a quick swallow, she looked at Willow a moment.
"Y-y-y-y-y-yeah... Heheh... M-m-me too..."
After that, she looked up to Duncan to respond to his comment. However, just looking at this green haired person shit made her SUPER shaky. In her mind, she reminded him of her father; Say the wrong thing, and its a fist sandwich for dinner. Corey simply looked away while she could and looked down at the grass. If Duncan was watching, it was evident she was nervous to speak with him. She looked like she wanted to, but at the same time, she looked afraid of him. After a few moments of trying to recollect herself, she looked up and addressed both of them, her tongue shaking more and more as she spoke.
"U-u-u-uh... M-my name..... I-its.... Its C-C-Corey...."

Plant.Obsessed Plant.Obsessed

Being shocked hurt abit. She didn't expect it so soon.
"Um wow...those things actually worked. So we're being asked questions huh."
Hopefully they'd be fun questions. She was guessing people would be shocked if they answered wrong. It was kinda like a sick version of jeopordy. which honestly was something she didn't mind at all. Not like being shocked alittle really did any real damage. She was fine with it. But some of the others seemed alittle less than enthusiastic.
Another girl spoke up introducing herself as corey.
"HI! IM CHARLOTTE!"
Plant.Obsessed Plant.Obsessed CandyNight1256 CandyNight1256

Users who are viewing this thread

Back