• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Total Drama Roleplay

Plant.Obsessed

WolfMountain_Nov13_2.jpg
I don't necessarily have a lot to say here, Total Drama is a show about a bunch of people competing in totally out of the way competitions to win a million dollars!
To be honest, the show is completely childhood nostalgia and it would probably be a wonderful thing to roleplay.

--------------------------

Okay, so basically. The rules for the actual show still apply to this roleplay. Your characters will get voted off eventually, but don't be upset! Because you can still roleplay them off of the show! There is an island off of the actual show
that is specifically for contestants who get kicked off! So that way, you can still roleplay your characters but instead of being in the show's kind of stressful and pretty dramatic setting, it will be much calmer and you can actually have the characters that you are roleplaying bond with others or each other! I really hope that everyone involved has a pretty good time and I also hope that this roleplay goes on for a fairly long time.

Rules For This Roleplay
Be Respectful
Be courteous to your fellow RPers and try not to disrupt the RP as much as possible. If you'd like to discuss something concerning the RP it's preferred to do so through the OOC thread provided. Posting OOC within an RP is fine, but try to keep it to a minimum. If you plan on leaving the RP, let me and others know.
No Godmodding
Godmodding could entail either an RPer controlling other people's characters without permission. If I catch you doing this, I will inform you, and I expect you to stop.
Literature or Semi-Literature Style
Of course, I don't expect an essay every single post you make, but I do expect longer than 2 sentences. People in these kinds of RPs work hard to compose their posts, and they don't want to receive a simple reply.
Your Characters are NOT Invincible
Your character will get kicked off at some point, don't be upset when this happens because you can still RP with them off of the show. Just remember that while cheating is technically allowed in Total Drama (and happens quite often), I expect that you can finish what you started.
No Sexual NSFW
Of course, this is basic common sense on RPNation, but it's definitely not allowed here. NSFW like fighting, however, is allowed just as long as there is no godmodding. Kissing (forehead, lips, hand, etc) is allowed as long as both parties know it is going to happen.
Character Development
While character development is not a requirement, it normally makes RP experiences much better and really entertaining.
Please Enjoy Yourself
I want to make this roleplay a fun thing for everyone involved.

Last edited:
Chris Mclean
"Yo! We're coming at you live from Camp Wawankawa, somewhere in Muskoka, Ontario! I'm you're host, Chris Mclean. Dropping season one of the hottest new reality show on television, right now!" Chris' grin widened as he started to walk across a fishing deck, the camera following him close and slowly as he began explaining the show to viewers on television. "Here's the deal, fourteen campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp!" He stopped and admired the sign at the entrance of the deck before turning back to the camera and crossing his arms over his chest. "They'll compete in challenges against each other, then have to face the judgment of their fellow campers! Every three days, one team will win a reward and the other will have to watch a teammate get sent off of the island, for good!"
He walked to a secluded part of the forest that had logs cut up into small sectors resembling chairs for the campers to sit on with a huge bonfire on the far right, where a camera had been awaiting his arrival. "Their fate will be decided here, at the dramatic campfire ceremonies where each week, all but one camper will receive a marshmallow." He sat on one of the log seats, "In the end, only one will be left standing and will be rewarded with cheesy tabloid fame, and a small fortune, which let's face it, they'll probably blow in a week." He started to make his way back to the fishing deck, the camera following him as he explained more of the dangerous and just...Disgusting features of the camp. "To survive they'll have to battle, black flies, grizzly bears, disgusting camp food, and each other." He landed himself on the deck and put his arms behind his back, "each moment will be captured on the cameras situated all over the camp. Who will crumble under the pressure? Find out right here on!"
"Total! Drama! Island!"
Chris let the theme song roll through as he organized papers with the contestant's names and profiles on them. He was trying to remember what order the campers were going to be dropped off in and eventually had to call chef so he could write the order on one of the papers. Then, he placed the order in his pocket so it wouldn't cover up the campers names, because he had to know who was who, right? He was caught a little off guard and seemed a bit shaken when one of his employees waved at him to let him know that he was now live. "Oh! Welcome back to Total Drama Island! Right now we're about to meet every single camper that will be spending some amount of time at this camp! Now," he slowly glanced at the top of the list shoved away in his pocket, (OOR- go along with the order above) "oh and, a little side note. We told the campers that they would be spending their time at a five-star resort, so if they seem a little PO'd that's probably it."
"So let's get started, shall we?" The camera panned to a series of boats driving towards the dock kind of slowly as if giving Chris enough time to actually announce the campers to the viewers.
"Devin Hillis, Willow Tipton, Duncan, Roxie Heart, Alice Evermore, Charlotte Holland, Sophia, Julian Park, David McGill, Geoff, Mike, Julian Park, Kristopher Clefsong, Ashlynn Hayes, and Corey Middleton."

Devin
Devin stepped down off of the boat she arrived on and glanced around the run-down camp with a small smirk on her face. Her hand tightened its grip on her luggage as she made her way over to Chris, "so this is it, huh? Why did I kind of expect this?" she took another glance around the area she found herself in, "Devin! Glad to have you on the show, girl!" Chris exclaimed, holding his hand out for a high-five but Devin sent him a pair of finger-guns. "I'm glad to be here," she simply replied before taking her suitcase and walking over to the end of the dock. 'Well, this is actually pretty funny, this is something I would probably do if I had the money to do it' she thought to herself.
She watched Chris announce the second contestant, Willow. So she decided that now was probably a good time to just sit and wait, but she also watched the girl step down from the boat with a backpack hanging over her shoulder.

Willow
Willow seemed a little upset when she first arrived, glancing around the camp in mild shock before she started to walk towards Chris Mclean. "Are you sure you have the right place here, Chris?" she asked, shuffling her backpack closer to her front. "Yep! This is it, Camp Wawanakwa!" she raised her eyebrow at this but eventually just shrugged it off, glancing up at Devin and assuming that where the other girl was standing was where she also needed to be. Devin just smiled at her when she came over and set her backpack down beside the suitcase already resting there. "Hey," Willow started and then immediately regretted it as she realized that she didn't actually have anything else to say. However, Devin just playfully rolled her eyes, "hey."
She averted her eyes awkwardly from Devin before the next contestant was introduced.

Duncan
As soon as Duncan stepped foot on the dock, his eyes darkened and he immediately started towards Chris. "I don't like surprises," he lifted his fist as Chris stepped back a step with his hands up in the air, "yeah. Your parol officer told me about that. He also said that if you do anything, to just tell him and he'll have you sent back to juvey." Duncan backed off a little bit before rolling his eyes, "all right." He eyed the girls at the other side of the dock before smirking and walking over to them, setting his sleeping bag down. His arms found their place above his chest as Devin and Willow watched him cautiously, almost like they have never seen someone like him. Well, yeah they probably haven't.

Last edited:
Roxie Heart and Alice Evermore
Roxie and Alice's name were called next. Alice came off first. She looked around and smiled and walked up to Chris. "Hello very nice to meet you." Alice said as she shook his hand. "Hope to have lot's of fun while I'm here." Alice then waited as Roxie came off the boat carrying four suitcases and backpack two of the suitcases being Alice's. "You know Roxie I could carry those." Roxie shook her head. "No I got it." Roxie walked over to Chris next and got in his face. "Look my cousin maybe nice but I'm not and I happen not to like your untrustworthy face. So if my cousin get's hurt at all I will come for you." Alice laughed nervously and grabbed Roxie's and pulled her away from Chris. "Come on Roxie let's not threaten the host huh?" Alice and Roxie went over next to Duncan and Roxie put down the bags. She then crossed her arms and took a look at the others. The two girls didn't really leave a impression but at least mohawk boy seemed cool. Alice gave the others and welcoming smile. "Hi"
Plant.Obsessed Plant.Obsessed

heo.jpg

It was Charlotte's turn to show up. The adventurous blonde arrived on the boat ride.
Sweet she thought. A giant old styled island with lots of potentially dangerous or adventurous things to do. Was this like the proof god existed?
This was worth a fraction of the prize anyone would get from winning. Hell, she'd even do this whole thing for free. But she needed the money..sooo..yeah.
She walked off the boat and noticed Chris McLean.
"Hell yes. I was honestly alittle winded at the idea of spending so much time at some crappy girly 5 star resort, but if the rest of the island looks like this, I'm ready to kick ass and camp it here. Ooh you're not in any treasure hunting movies right? I swear you seem oddly familiar."
Charlotte was really into adventure, hell she was probably better suited for this than an actual 5 star hotel, which would honestly be pretty high on her list of nightmarish situations. Noticing the others she started sizing up the competition... Oh interesting. She didn't know they let in emos.
She stuck out her tongue at Duncan and flipped him the bird. She looked at Willow and Devin. Ooh were they a couple, not her place to judge.
Oh wow another one. She noticed Roxie. This was going to be even more fun than she thought as she smirked, completely forgetting about Alice.
Plant.Obsessed Plant.Obsessed animegirl20 animegirl20

If there was anything that Sophia blatantly hated, it was most likely introductions. The things got on her nerves because she was so awkward with them. She did not know what to say halfthe time. The other most of the time she was not exactly sure if what she said was important enough to really be said. Because of this, the young girl was likely on the far edge of the boat ride, saying soft-spoken apologies for almost bumping into people on the way down.

The wallflower of a young blonde girl, with her long hair covering one of her eyes, was now officially on the Camp site. She wore an grey hoodie that she had over her head to avoid any prying eyes , with baggy blue Jeans, which hid her deceptively hourglass curvaceous figure within.

"What interesting people... However, be wary. I have a feeling that Malice is deep withinour host... Mister McLean..." . An deep yet powerful voice said from within Sophia's subconsciousness, seething with incomparable inner strength. Sophia gasped softly. She didn't know Marge was going to awaken so soon. "... I see... T-thanks for letting me know.. Marge" .

As the voice of the strong personality faded from her subconscious, she looked around at all the people. She wasn't sure what was to occur... But she knew it was going to be exciting for sure.

Julian was nervous. Obviously this was a competition and he wasn't here to make friends but that didn't make it any easier to shake his deep seeded need to be liked by everyone. He'd been lost in thought as his mind ran wild with the possibilities of what was to come. Ah well... there was no way he was backing out now. He'd actually made it to the show! He let out a sight to clear his mind and mustered up a dazzling smile. First impressions were important after all. He decided to observe before interacting with anyone and feel out his competition.

When it was his time to be introduced, Julian walked up to the host as he glanced around the camp. Yup. It was just as dingy as he'd expected it to be. He was so busy squelching the feeling of disgust that threatened to show on his face that he didn't really hear Chris's exact words. Whatever, it was probably some generic greeting. "Thankful for the opportunity to prove myself, Chris." he said in what he hoped was a charming tone. He watched the others out of his peripheral vision as he took his place beside them. He felt that it was too soon to assert himself. He didn't want to seem pushy or annoying.

David McGill let out a breath as he left the boat. The rucksack that contained his clothes and essisentials was slung across his back. He breathed and put on a smile as he approached Chris. " Happy to be here sir." He said even though it was a lie. He looked over at the contestants and simple nodded to them as he walked to them. He kept his smile on until he approached them. As soon as he turned his face went into it's resting scowl as he looked onwards to the remining contestants.
'Things will be different.' He muttered to himself. 'Sure you made progress but you'll still a nobody everyone will forget.'

Geoff ran off of the boat. " Chris the man." He said with plenty of enthusiasm. " I'm totally excited to be here." The blonde surfer looked over at the other contestants. " Yo everyone when I win this. There is going to be a massive party at my place." He said with a big dumb grin on his face. "And You'll all be invited."
He walked to the contestants and stood beside the man wo looked like he was from the movie 'Grease.' He smiled. "I'm Geoff."
"McGill" the man said. Both men shook hands before fist bumping. "So like where's the hotel at?" Geoff said only for McGill to facepalm.

Mike walked off the boat. He looked around careful not to trigger anything as he slowly made his way to Chris. " Hello." He said. "I'm Mike." he scratched the back of his head and gave a wide smile. "Nice to meet you all let's have fun." He said trying to smile as he walked to the rest of the group as slowly and carefully as possible.

Kris

Kris stepped off the boat with a hop, a large grin on his face, his suitcase in his right hand and his violin in the other, a guitar strapped to his back. He was both excited and nervous. After all, he was stepping way outside of his usual zone. Nevertheless, his sister and mother pushed him to do the show, so he might as well make the best of it regardless. As Chris greeted him, Kris absentmindedly replied as he looked around at his surroundings, Huh. A lot different from what I was expecting, but it'll be fine I think.

As he walked over to the rest of the group, he continued to smile, "Hey everyone! I'm Kristopher, but you all can call me Kris! I'm looking forward to hanging out with you all."

Looking amongst the different capers, Kris mentally cataloged everyone, Everyone looks nice enough I think. I'll just have to get to know them to know for certain.

Realizing he wasn't the last person, he quickly moved over to the next empty spot. Though being the person he is, he couldn't help but ask the boy closest to said spot, "Is it alright if I stand here?" (Directed towards Julian thefierysiren thefierysiren )

Interacted with : Everyone Present
( Plant.Obsessed Plant.Obsessed animegirl20 animegirl20 SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Andrita Andrita thefierysiren thefierysiren Jagson Jagson )

64486c57cf7913fc8ffed959886ef1d8.jpg

'Ash, Ashlynn. What did you get yourself into?' I think as I descend, removing myself from the boat with my backpack and suitcase of stuff, my Ukulele in my other hand. The thing is: I didn't ask my mom, my only parent left, if I could go... Oops.

"Hey, everyone! I'm Ashlynn. Feel free to call me Ash. Or whatever, I don't really mind." I say, freeing up the nicknaming.

I adjust my PRIDE headband, the rainbow looking even brighter in the sunlight. Picking up my suitcase, I go to the other end of the dock as another boat arrives, slightly nicer than the one I came on.

Corey
Soon, the final boat finally landed where it needed to be. However, the person on it didnt come off for a good while. Eventually, the man on board forced a girl off of the boat, red hair flopping over her pale skin. Her bag was thrown off and EVERYTHING inside spilled out. Ipod with headphones in it, a book of guitar music that looked to be from modern pop, & a large case with something in it. However, the case fell into the water. She fumbled to get it, only for it to be carried away farther by the boat leaving the port. And before anyone asks, he threw her off because she either refused to listen to him saying she'll do great, and she refused to get off the boat because she wanted to go home when she had already been signed up for this and couldn't go back
She chased the case, only to barely miss the darn guitar as it sunk down into the water. She collapsed on the deck, not moving another muscle as her stuff clattered the deck. That case must've had something valuable in it, because she just looks distraught and out of it. Soon though, some of the deck broke under her and she fell into the water as well. However, she came out just fine with the case. She looks like the biggest fool right now with all this bad luck
After that little mishap, she went and gathered her things, not saying a word to Chris, and simply walked to the far far end of the dock, sitting alone and in a fetal position against the pole, just a bag of her stuff and her case. She looked uncomfortable, scared, and out of place because of all the bad luck bollix that just unfolded in front of everyone​

Last edited:
Chris Mclean
He fiddled around in his pockets and dug a memory card out, popping it into his camera before hopping onto a boat that was close by. "Alright campers! Time for a group photo." He waved the camera up so the group of contestants would pay attention to him. "I want everyone to get on this side of the deck," pointing at the right side that obviously looked a bit sketchy, he started fiddling with the camera to get it to focus. "everyone pose!"

Devin
She almost didn't hear what Chris said as she examined the rest of the contestants, but she was distracted by him nevertheless and did as he said. As she stepped over, she could feel a board weaken underneath her with a soft creak as she rested her knees down onto it. "God how long has it been since this deck has been redone? Or even repaired?" She mumbled to herself as she watched the rest of the contestants walk over as well. "Be careful," she warned but she didn't know if her warning was heard. She was distracted once again by Willow taking place right beside her with a soft smile in her direction.

Willow
She smiled at Devin as she sat down right beside her, their knees almost touching. "Where are you from?" her hands picked at a scar on her knee as her eyes quickly darted from Devin's face. "France." Devin simply replied, and she felt Devin push a strand of hair behind her ear. "Oh, really?" she was a bit surprised, a channel like Total Drama actually aired in France? This time she turned completely to Devin, "that's cool!" Now that she thought about it, she probably should have watched the audition tape that they released before they left to actually be on the show. That would have helped a lot. Devin had a clear French accent too, "It's Willow right? I like that name," Devin said with the corners of her lips lifted just slightly.
"Thank you...But you can call me Wills!" Devin smiled at this and playfully rolled her eyes, "okay Wills."​

David started to walk to the side of the deck Chris was referring to. He gazed at it and saw how old and rundown it was. 'Great.' He thought. He took the rucksack off of his back before throwing it onto the dry land landing perfectly.

He stood behind a couple of girls around his age. He let out a breath as he looked dead ahead ready for this photo to be finished.

(Geoff)
Geoff smiled as he walked gleefully to the deck. " Alright dudes and dudettes let's get this party started." He said as he stood beside David. Behind Geoff's suffer bro image he had a sixth sense about people and he could tell something was terrible wrong with McGill. "cheer up bro." He said slapping McGill's back.

(Mike)
Mike walked slowly to the back of the group. He didn't want to seem crazy to everyone on the first day. He let out a breath before walking only to hit his toe hard an a plank. " God damn whipper snappers." Chester said as he took control of mike's body. He looked around as he hunched over. "there better be some butter scotch pudding." He said as he walked like an old man with a bad back to the back of the group.

Last edited:
She notably shivered when the host stated something about a group photo. That was one of her worst fears realized, and the show hasn't even gotten started yet. With a soft sigh escaping her lips, The shy little girl decided to be behind the others, preferably so she would be the least likely to be recognized with everyone mostly being in front of her. If she was caught on camera somehow due to being in the far back, an kind looking smile was on her face, albeit with a massive blush of embarrassment keen ontop of her face, lighting it up as if it were Christmas Day.

Charlotte got in for the photo, totally excited, posing by pulling her eyelids and sticking her tongue out.
This was just getting better by the minute. So much better. Why didn't she go visit some islands before this?
This is going to be so enjoyable. With a chance for some money tossed in, what could go wrong.

Corey
Poor Corey didnt even get into the picture for a good moment. She just stayed where she was, covering herself with soft skin. Soon though, she was forcibly lifted up into the air by the chef and set at random - and she ended up next to Willow. Corey shivered and completely hid herself in her arms, trying to push herself behind everyone so she couldnt be seen. However, she could feel legs everywhere which made her swear. Soon, she just up and collapsed on the dock, passing out in an instant in a fetal position​

David frowned as he looked down at the scared girl. She was scared that much he could see. He took his jacket off and gently placed it on her. He didn't know if it would help her or freak her out more but he had to do something. "It'll be alright." He whispered.

Roxie Heart and Alice Evermore
Alice and Roxie made there way over to the end of the other end of the deck. Roxie didn't like the looks of it. "This thing looks like it could collapse any second. She would we really be standing here?" She said as she glanced at Alice. "I have to agree it doesn't seem stable but I'm sure it'll be fine." Roxie Glanced over to Chris and yelled towards him. "If this thing collapses I'm coming for you." She said with a serious and threating face. Alice just sighed, not bothering to comment on that. Roxie looked out towards Ash, Kris, and Duncan who hadn't made it over yet. "Come on slowpokes! Let's get this over with!"
MissAn0nymus MissAn0nymus
Webs Elk Webs Elk
Plant.Obsessed Plant.Obsessed

Duncan
He rolled his eyes, his arms crossed over his chest as he slowly made his way over to the other side of the deck where the rest were. "Alright alright, don't get your panties in a wad," he smirked as he stood beside Roxie and Alice. "Besides, this is all stupid anyways. Why do we need pictures? It's not like he is really gonna post them anywhere." He groaned, glaring down at the girls at his feet and took a small step back. His eyes darted across his competition once again and let his arms rest down by his sides. He really couldn't read their personalities all that well, but he knew for a fact that not everyone here was so innocent. That Mike guy seems a bit strange.

Chris
He continued to fiddle with the camera while he heard Roxie call out to him and he laughed. "I can assure that absolutely nothing is going to happen to you guys! You're fine!" he pointed the camera at the team and frowned. "Oh, hold on. I need to replace the battery!" He dug around in his picket before Chef brought a bag with a bunch of camera equipment in it.​

Oh, no, what if Mom sees the picture?! She thinks I'm at aunty Shay's house for the summer!! Crap!

I move to the end of the dock with everyone and stand with an awkward smile on my face.

No, please, don't post it, my mom follows game shows, please!

Kris

Kris continued to smile, though on the inside he was majorly concerned, hence his hesitation, that dock doesn't look very safe.

Fortunately, Kris noticed he wasn't the only person to make such deduction. Despite this, everyone seemed to not worry too much about it. Shrugging, Kris decided he shouldn't either. Kris sat all of his belongings down before walking over to join the rest of the group. After all, he didn't want to cover anyone up with his stuff or whatnot. Standing towards the middle, Kris made sure his hat was secure and his jacket was buttoned up an acceptable amount for a photo. After he felt he was ready, he gave an award winning smile as he waited for Chris to dig for a battery.

64486c57cf7913fc8ffed959886ef1d8.jpg

Corey
[In a response to Jagson Jagson ]

Corey shivered as she felt the jacket lay across her. She whimpered, more frightened than ever since someone was turning it into a deal to work with. She sounded like an injured child after being beat up by bullies. The poor girl was at this point traumatized by her display after exiting her boat, falling into the water, & seemingly taking a picture. I dont think anythings gonna help her

Sorry to say, David​

David cringed as he saw the effect his action did to her. He knelt down and took his jacket back. " Sorry." He muttered. He stood back up and tapped his foot as he waited for the photo to be taken. He looked over to the shore and wondered if he could make a jump over there. He felt the pressure of the more people getting onto the dock and figured it wouldn't hold much longer.

Willow
She kept trying to think of things to say to Devin, but her thoughts were interrupted when Corey basically passed out beside her. She shimmied a bit away from Corey only to move a bit closer to Devin. Which she wasn't really complaining, and Devin could move if she wanted to...But still!!! She turned back to Devin to see her glaring at Chris, the man had to take forever taking this photo huh? Now that she thought of it, she did hear the boards underneath her creak and tremble as she moved across it. Maybe he was intentionally waiting for the dock to snap off.

Devin
As the rest of the group made their way over to the dock, her claims were confirmed as the dock creaked loudly underneath the group. Not only that but sitting on her knees for so long was starting to hurt just a bit. She glared at Chris and just sighed, shaking her head and turning back to Willow, "this is a bit ridiculous, huh?" She smiled when Willow tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Yeah, it's um. It's taking too long I wish he'd just hurry up. How much effort does it really take to get a good picture anyways?" Willow replied, quickly speaking. "I hope I'm on the same team as you." She turned to glance back at the rest of the contestants, "I think you might actually be the only person I could talk to comfortably."

Chris
Chris took a step back on the boat he was on as he got the camera to focus on the group, a smirk on his face as he watched one of the pillars holding the dock up shaking, about to give out. "Alright! We're ready riiighttt," the dock suddenly gave out and crashed down into the water below "now." Chris snapped many many pictures of the group as they were submerged in the water. He placed his hands on his hips and stood on the edge of the boat. "Alright, now I want all of you to get your luggage, dry off, and meet me by the clearing in thirty minutes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back