• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Tortured souls (Open)

kirisuto12804

The blood elf hunter
RULES!

• this is a college based on college life. So if you wish your character to have your major or dream major i will allow that as long as its something i can look up and see that its a legit major
  • This is involving anyone who wants to be a teacher. this is the fun part for you. If a student fails (And by that they fail to kill a monster in the video game lesson) They can take a punishment lesson where they can do one of the college chores.
  • Romance is allowed. Of course this is college! I will make a no 'happy time' rule because their are no coed dorms.
  • And lastly if you can not be on please notify me with the reason so i can make a note in the OOC chat that you are frozen till said date.

Currently, the season in the schools location is fall. It’s around the time that most colleges go back to school and high schoolers have already started as well. The exact time would be around early September.

The sports that would be having games and competitions would be:

◾Field Hockey

◾Football (American)

◾Men’s and Women’s Football (European, soccer for the Americans)

◾Volleyball - Men’s and Women’s

◾Cross Country - Men’s and Women’s

◾Water Polo - Men’s and Women’s

While the sports might not be having games and things, camps would be going on for the winter sports and some of the spring sports.

The school is currently in it’s first semester. There are two semesters each year starting from roughly late August until about the middle of December for the first semester, and then from late January to about the middle of May for the second semester. Classes will change and vary between semesters, unless it’s a year round course, and if your character fails one class then they have a chance to make it up the next semester.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back