☇ TORN ♡

pasta

gogo dancer
box text boxes scroll
interest check

An elite boarding school only for the finest children of this generations. Each student excels in multiple academic areas. There are four separate building; 2 dorms, school building, administration building). There is a large courtyard that offers students the ability to exercise/play once the school day ends. The school has a large athletic program and is well known for producing amazing athletes.

other things offered:
-art program (2d, 3d, online art)
-music program (chorus, music production, band; the chorus and band often go on trips outside of the country)
-career (medical, child development, culinary, etc etc)
-theater
-of course, all the classes required for college

Character Sheet
Name
Sexuality
Grade (probably should be 11th grade)
Role

Height
Weight
Hair color
Eye color

Traits
Personality
Allergies
Fears

Biography (optional)

p a i n t i n g . w i t h . w a t e r c o l o r s

marker]

NAME - Lim Eun Chan
AGE - Seventeen
GENDER - Male
SEXUALITY - Heterosexual
GRADE - 11th/Year 2
ROLE - Leader 1

Height - 184 cm
Weight - 156 lbs
Hair color - Dark brown
Eye color - Dark brown

Likes - cats, cafes, tea, dates, romance, art, house plants, pastries, spicy food, eating shows
Dislikes - fake people, being manipulated coUGH, loud music, documentries, science class
Allergies - shrimp
Fears - betrayal, haunted houses would be a great date

marker]

Traits - revengeful, secretive, romantic, affectionate, patient, pushover

Personality -
Eun Chan is the epitome of a pushover. He doesn't voice his opinion very often and keeps his problems to himself. Rarely does he disagree with someone and basically allows them to do whatever they want. But there's an exception when he's been hurt by someone. Eventually, he seeks revenge and does some to hurt them; whether it's cheating or ruining something important to them. Really he doesn't care as long as he gets his well-deserved revenge.

The student is just a revengeful person, but actually quite romantic. He loathes for the perfect, love-filled relationship, but usually ends up falling into awful ones. It's not like he intends for them to be so bad. He really does try to make them perfect. When it comes to dating, he tries to be very affectionate by buying them flowers and treating them well. he just wants the love he deserves.

He doesn't allow many people to get close to him especially with his secretive nature. Once you're close to him, he'll tell you almost anything about himself. He believes since he's allowed the person to get close to him, he should tell them everything about himself. He thinks they'll never betray or leave him.
Lim Eun Chan

Last edited:
Ko Jeung Ri

7E35F06E-831B-4EB8-8B57-D9E04634939B.gif

Name: Ko Jeung Ri
Sexuality: Bisexual
Grade: 11th
Role: Lover 2

- - - -

Height: 159cm / 5’2
Weight: 50kg
Hair colour: dyed dark brown.
Eye colour: Black.
Misc: 3 small chicken pox scars on her forehead.

- - - -
Traits:
~Compassionate
~Competetive
~Ambitious
~Driven
~Sensitive
~Perfectionist
~Gulible
~Innocent

Personality: An athlete has to be many things. They have to have that excessive urge inside themselves to be the best at their sport and the same is no different for Jeung Ri. Ko Jeung Ri a name that is feared in the archery community, the girl basically came out of no where and started winning major tornuments as if they were child’s play. Jeung Ri has actually been practicing archery since she was 8 years old but never took any interest in competitions as she felt like it took the fun out of it. However, since entering the elite boarding school an a sports scholarship she had to produce some awards for her school. It was the first major win that kick started her competitive drive as the feeling of standing on that podium was so addicting that she never wanted to come down from that high.

She’s a perfectionist. From school work to archery if she’s not at the top she isn’t my satisfied, this leads her to studying for hours on end just to come first in the next test. It’s actually quite a self destructive cycle as when she’s studying super hard she’s forgets the simple things like eating. She’s only fainted once but it was scary enough that her friends have to force her to eat when she’s on one of her perfectionist rampages.

Jeung Ri is on the sensitive side. You critise her too much and she’ll burst into tears right in front of you. This has caused many misunderstandings with friends and coaches as once Jeung Ri starts crying she really can’t stop. People around you will now view you as the person who made the innocent girl cry.

Finally, Jeung Ri cares so deeply for the people around her. Jeung Ri is willing to go above and beyond to keep a smile on her friends face. There is one person who is more special to her than everyone else but she wouldn’t easily tell them that. If you need cheering up when down Jeung Ri is there ready to make a fool of herself to make you smile. If you need to beat someone up Jeung Ri will be there when you need to tap out (She’s a mini John Cena, you’ll never see her coming) but most importantly she’ll be there when you just need to pour your heart out without judgement.

~Winning
~The colour green
~choco pies
~EXO
~Kim Heechul
~IKEA
~Gold Medals
~?her bae?
~Polaroid Cameras.

Dislikes:
~Losing
~Stairs
~Cauliflower
~Drama/Angst
~Feet
~Alarm clocks.

Allergies:
~Pollen
~Eggs

Fears:
~losing her friends.
~demons
~The film Monster House

C027F6B5-C4B8-4D3C-B8BD-1891F0737335.gif

/coded by allure/

Last edited:

@chacoman

★·.·´`·.·★ welcome to hyunnie's corner ★·.·´`·.·
followers 3,532

following

hello! my name is kwon jae hyun. i am a eighteen year old male. i ♡ pochacco!

ask away!
tumblr_inline_mtvjhkJ8vW1rlm8wu.gif

submit

what are some nicknames you go by?
jae, chaco chaco, justin my english name teehee

is you gay?
i like females and males, but females more(?!?!?!)

you're so handsome!!
i look like a little boy wdym

how tall are you and how much do you weigh?
i am five feet and eleven inches tall or one hundred and eighty centimeters tall. my weight is one hundred and fifty three pounds or sixty nine kilograms.

your eyes are so pretty! what is your natural hair color?
i have brown eyes, boring right? my natural hair color is black, but ever since first year, i started dying my hair to different colors. i kinda have a hair dying addiction, but it has calmed down since last summer lol.

can you tell your story?
i was born in incheon, south korea but lived in new york city for a few years of my life my annoying bro was born there. my family moved back to korea when i was ten.

how would you describe yourself?
i'm a p chill dude, but im a dork when it comes to relationships ngl. i'll do whatever for my bbg ㅠㅠ

what are some things you like and dislike?
i like to draw! i have so many doodles in my notebooks oops...mostly of pochacco #noshame. i also really like strawberry flavored anything: cake, milk, ice cream, cookies, you name it. i also loooove coffee. i kind of have an addiction, but it's okay. i really hate blueberries for some reason. i'm not allergic, but i just don't like the taste :/ I HATE BEES. so if you like bees, then i don't think we can be friends.

what are some fears you have?
i hate bees. absolutely hate them. spiders too, they're dIsGuStInG.

what kind of allergies do you have, if you have any ahaha?
i'm allergic to peanuts sadly. the last time i had peanut butter, i almost died, but it's okay because it was worth it. boy do i miss peanut butter :')

list some words that describe you?
too k00l 4 sk00l :P

do you have any hobbies?
i draw a lot and hang w my friends and girlfriend ?

large.jpg
large.jpg
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f466c4a79496d423479394d5a4a513d3d2d3337303731353834392e3134613230303431333864383135396237333438393134303439302e6a7067
large.jpg
16908906_1115282481911650_2365258311181271040_n.jpg
images
d90e776e9a4a84a67f2287969ec50a7d.jpg
large.jpg

created by@junie

role.lover one

Last edited:
♡coded by uxie♡

lee na-eun
sixteen
female
bisexual
grade 11
split bestfriend 2

appearance

faceclaim
jung chaeyeon (dia/i.o.i)

height
166cm

weight
52kg

hair colour
originally dark brown, dyed black

eye colour
dark brown

naeun is of average height and weight, standing about 166cm and 52kg, not short enough to get teased for it, but not particularly tall either. she occasionally goes wild with her hair colours, but currently has it dyed black, darker than her natural colour. she rarely wears bold makeup, preferring a more natural look, and most her clothing are cute and trendy but pretty modest. naeun is not a fan of crop tops, but doesn't mind tasteful cutouts that show off the abdomen. her black hair falls in waves to a bit further than her shoulder, and she usually leaves it down. if seen with it tied up, it is most often than not a simple ponytail, as naeun is pretty terrible at anything other than that.

style
? ? ? ?

persona

traits
✿ expressive/emotional
✿ patient
✿ impulsive
✿ loyal

personality
naeun listens to her heart more than her head. her emotions and feelings are her main compass in most things she do, and she trusts her instincts very much. while her instincts are relatively accurate, she ends up being impulsive and reckless in making certain decisions, some with terrible consequences. she comes to regret some of them after, but naeun can get stubborn spontaneously, leading her to force herself not to feel bad for what she'd done. highly adaptable, she rarely panics when change occurs. however, naeun is also highly superstitious, and tends to let that affect her decisions as well. she gets very iffy nearing the date of the hungry ghost festival, despite not being a taoist or buddhist, and always sleeps before 3am just to avoid the witching hour.

she has a good amount of patience and tolerance for most things, but ticking off one of her pet peeves can get her from 0-100 real fast, and angry naeun is a sight no one wants to behold. naeun is expressive, and gestures often when she speaks, and this trait comes out most when she dances, and she is known for being able to incorporate emotions into her choreography very well.

naeun values her friendships greatly, and it does quite a bit to her if any of them were to come to an end. she would do near anything for her close friends, maybe even give her life. probably not, but its the thought that counts. if you're friends with her, you can count on her to have your back no matter what happens. that said, it is difficult to get close to her, as she rarely seems interested when strangers try to converse with her, and that throws people off a lot. if you make it past that stage, it gets a lot easier.

after splitting with her best friend, naeun has become desperate, almost, to find people to hang out with. with her usually being closed off with most friends that weren't gyutaek, she had to find someone to fill that hole. recently, she has turned to bai, and the two have gradually become closer over a mutual hate for eunchan as well as a love for bai's siblings. she holds a huge grudge against gyu, and finds fault with him every chance that he get, and he can sure count on receiving a nasty glance every time they pass each other in the hallways. petty and confrontational, it's gonna take a lot to get her to actually move on.

✿ cookie dough ice-cream
✿ dance
✿ artistry
✿ cute boys/girls
✿ bingeing k-dramas
✿ laughing

dislikes
✿ over-the-top makeup
✿ being sick
✿ not being able to dance
✿ horror genre
✿ cheaters/complicated, problematic relationships
✿ black coffee
✿ not getting enough sleep

allergies
✿ peanuts
✿ shellfish

fears
✿ heights
✿ the supernatural

misc.
✿ born feb 20th, 2001 (aquarius)
✿ has a pet dog named milk (우유) [see gallery]

biography

naeun was born the younger of two in a family, with her dad a relatively successful businessman and her mother a housewife. from a young age, naeun never saw much of her father, as he was always away on business trips. it was natural order to just hang out with her brother and be cared for her by her mother. from the outside, the family was perfect almost, in the upper middle class, a good social standing and what seemed to be a happy family.

that image was shattered however, when naeun was about 8 or so, and it was discovered that her father had been housing a mistress in china for the past 3 years or so. naeun, still too young at the time, didn't fully comprehend the situation, but she could gather at least that her father had done something to her mum that had made her cry. ever since then, she's been colder towards her father, even with his efforts to make amends by getting her lavish gifts after breaking it off with the mistress and travelling less to spend more time with the family. the damage had been done, and the family was never the same again. while she still loved her family since they were her family, the environment became tense and harsh. she hasn't fully forgiven her father yet, but it is especially because of this that she has an aversion to cheaters, seeing what her mother had gone through- she wouldn't want anyone to experience that.

while her mother was a caretaker, she grew increasingly distant for a long period of time after she'd found out,and only recently has she begun to show more affection as she once did to the siblings.

through all that, naeun only got closer to her brother, as while her father had been somewhat absent, he'd been the male parental figure in his place, and after the incident, he'd become even more protective of her. she had begun to notice, though, that he was acting out slightly, though never around her, there was something slightly off about him occasionally. he was nice enough to her, but she couldn't help but feel there was something underlying there, but since their relationship was so good, naeun has chosen to trust him, and fully believes that he is as good a person as he shows to her.

in middle school, naeun hung out often with her brother and his close friend gyutaek, whom she both adored very much, and looked up to, even if gyutaek was the same age as her. gyutaek and her brother were probably closer to each other than her, which she was completely fine with, as she had her own group of girlfriends that she would go out with from time to time. sometime after sungwoo graduated however, the two seemed to fall out, and gyutaek gradually grew closer to naeun instead, and she was delighted when she discovered they would be attending the same high school.

gallery

✿✿✿

Last edited:

YOUR PROFILE
YOUR POSTS
MESSAGES (12)
FRIENDS
REVIEWS
all the stars are closer ✧

✦ chaerin.mp3

Following
Send Friend Request

49 postswoo1.4k followersxxx162 following​

park chaerin. hobbies include reading, watching vine compilations, eating tubs of ice cream in one sitting, and having complicated relationships.

Q&A
Sort by: Pinned
x3 hours ago
Q: how old are you?
A: i'm 17!

x1 day ago
Q: r u gay
A: remember when i had a girlfriend in junior high

x1 day ago
Q: What year are you in?
A: i'm a second year.

x2 days ago
Q: are you single rn
A: nah, i'm dating @eun_channie

x4 days ago
Q: Are u smol or tol
A: 165 cm

x4 days ago
Q: are you thICC?>??
A: i wear a 44/55 in kr sizing?>??

x5 days ago
Q: have u ever dyed your hair?
A: nah it's naturally dark brown

x1 week ago
Q: do you wear colored contacts??
A: sometimes i wear gray ones but i like my brown eye color

x1 week ago
Q: when is your bday?
A: november 30! i’m a sagi boiiii

x1 week ago
Q: do you have any allergies?
A: i'm allergic to white potatoes (๑•́₋•̩̥̀๑) i've never had french fries

x2 weeks ago
Q: wanna go see a horror movie this weekend
A: first of all, why didn't you text me this shit is anonymous lmao second of all, yes as long as it's not about ghosts! i can deal with real people horror but not the supernatural stuff,,, nope

✦ chaerin.mp3's posts
chaerin.mp3 can someone please talk to me about carry on by rainbow rowell omfggg what a rollercoaster, i laughed i cried i wanted to die (at various points) that shit was so good, rainbow might be my new favorite author? stan her.

view 31 comments

say something . . .

NOTHING

chaerin.mp3 beach day pt 1 @girl1 and i had some deep talks about whether or not ghosts are real and about being high on life

view 12 comments

say something . . .

NOTHING

chaerin.mp3 my neighbor yelled at me for picking these flowers even though i picked them in the park. public property=fair game
holo_han binch are those not weeds??
chaerin.mp3 @holo_han asjkgshl look,,, they're still pretty

load more comments

say something . . .

NOTHING

chaerin.mp3 there are lots of things i wish i could change... he isn't one of them.

view 20 comments

say something . . .

NOTHING
chaerin.mp3 beach day pt 2 we played lambc on repeat. i highly recommend his music for these kinds of chill outings~

view 14 comments

say something . . .

NOTHING

chaerin.mp3 me as i fail all my classes ;000
fanservicebb maybe if you read your textbooks instead of those longass novels you wouldnt have this problem ;-)
chaerin.mp3 @fanservicebb i can't believe you're coming for me in my own home

load more comments

say something . . .

NOTHING

chaerin.mp3 spontaneous date number 3251
oppas.ontheradar @eun_channie how do you tolerate her for so long
chaerin.mp3 @oppas.ontheradar you're just salty you can't get past date number 1 ;-)))

load more comments

say something . . .

NOTHING

chaerin.mp3 it's been such a long day, sigh... if i try to do my homework i might just start crying tbh. time to buckle down and start on the darkest part of the forest (holly black)
eun_channie u ok? call me?
chaerin.mp3 @eun_channie ugh ily

load more comments

say something . . .

NOTHING

@holo_han
Today 11:49 AM

no i think you have the wrong person...

i'm jk yes it's me minji

is that any way to speak to your unnie?

... anyways, the first meeting is next tuesday at 5pm. you'll be free right?

plans conveniently at that exact day and time so you can avoid talking about our lord and savior marie lu?

that's too bad

what does she do again?

Hi, is this Han Minji, the SSEY book club coordinator?

Ah, really? I'm sorry!

u dickbag

(ノ ˃ᆺ˂)ノ*:・゚✧

i think i have plans then actually hhHHH

SHIT you know im dying to talk about the trilogy but i actually have to meet up with my sister and she'll kill me if i try to cancel

she's a medical student at yonsei

my dad and his girlfriend want me to go to law school at korea uni to "complete the divine trinity" since my brother is in engineering at seoul uni, but i'd be a crap attorney

nevermind the fact that my mom wanted me to do what made me happy, but i guess after she died all the shits my dad gave died with her

Today 1:04 PM

hey don't sell yourself short park chaerin, my dad told me that evil people make good lawyers

lmao anyways this messes up my plans a little bit

i thought we'd be able to have the meeting in your dorm since the library is being renovated and all

im glad u have so many friends

one of your few redeeming qualities

please do!!!

sorry that got kind of dark

(; ̄Д ̄)!!

oh fuk

oH WAIT i have a friend who'd 99% be willing to lend her dorm for the club meeting, i'll text her

W O Wxxdo you want me to text her or not

Write a message...

✦ chaerin.mp3's friends

LIM EUNCHAN

BOY 1

GIRL 1

OH GYUTAEK

LOVER 1

HAN MINJI

LOAD MORE . . .

✦ what people have said
Only you and your friends can see this
Everyone can leave a review
Sort by: Starred reviews

PLS PRAY FOR HER
from Han Minji
chaerin is super funny. she makes me laugh every day tbh. happy go lucky, maybe to a fault, but it's kind of refreshing. i get worried about her sometimes because she doesn't seem to care much about her future... but high school is the time to live in the moment, right? she embraces her youth, which i find pretty admirable. she's a spontaneous girl, so i suppose you have to be okay with things not going exactly according to plan to enjoy hanging out with her. a bit tiring maybe, but also exciting?? she's so optimistic usually, even when she's being chill, that it's hard to feel down with her around. she's just a little ditzy in the way where she's too busy doing something weird or seeing the silver lining to stop and think as much as she should​

little sis
from Park Yoonhwa
This girl is so fucking stupid sometimes, I swear to God, I wonder if her ass is still alive everyday because she's the type of person who thinks it's a good idea to do the romantic bullshit you see in movies. Really, most of that stuff is dangerous, and no one in their right mind would walk through a train tunnel on the tracks WHILE THE TRAIN WAS COMING. But guess what she did when she was thirteen, and guess who had to haul her ass out of there? Anyone who thinks that Skins (that impossible British TV show) is the ideal life model can't be in their right mind anyhow. If she was as thorough and perceptive with her schoolwork as she was with her book analyses then she could make it into a good college like Jihyung and I, but no.
Hurt her and I'll end you.​

from Oh Gyutaek
she’s a good girl really, with a big ol’ heart. really cute too! I see myself in her. I talk about her like this even though we’re the same age lolol. she can be a little weird and a little dumb but chaerin is a real sweetie. it’s like every day she learns how to appreciate herself more and more and i like that! she’s really good for eunchannie too, sooooo much better than his evil ex girlfriend. like I’m honestly glad that she got him away from that bitch. anyway, be her friend! it’ll be worth it.​
/coded by allure/

Last edited:
♡coded by uxie♡

lee sungwoo
eighteen
male
grade 12
-
npc

appearance

faceclaim
park jinyoung (got7)

height
178cm

weight
65kg

hair colour
dark brown

eye colour
dark brown

extra
wears glasses as seen
never dyes his hair

personality

traits
✦ stubborn
✦ protective
✦ manipulative / controlling
✦ reliable / loyal
✦ perfectionist

personality
sungwoo is a very intelligent person, and known for being very charming, a ladies' man, but never dating much, or so it seemed. underneath that exterior is a person who manipulates others into doing what he wants, and has serious control issues. he has a very good poker face, and masks all of his shitty personality under an irresistible smile. he hates not being in control, and most often than not, even if he is not in an official position, he's pulling strings from behind the scenes. while seemingly kind one moment, his expression can sour in a matter of seconds once he looks away. sungwoo has minor anger issues, and flares up easily, but controls it very well most of the time. he has a very good hold on his emotions.

that said, sungwoo is incredibly loyal to those that he truly cares for, which is very few. this list is inclusive of his family, and a small number of close friends. much like his sister, he will do near anything to keep them safe, and if he tries his best to avoid showing them his bad side- but very few people do ever see his bad side. his list is quite small, and it is very, very hard to tell whether you're on it or not.

sungwoo and naeun are very close, and have been from a young age. he is fiercely protective of her, and anyone who dares lay a finger on her better watch the fuck out. naeun, similarly, loves her brother very much, and is completely oblivious of his darker side. she has always admired him, and finds him to be super cool. he hates arguing with her sister, which is just as well, as they almost never disagree.

biography

(refer to naeun's biography)
it had taken a toll on sungwoo too, and his hatred was much deeper for his father than that of naeun. while she was asleep, he'd be up, sitting outside their bedroom door listening in as they fought and yelled and cried, and in all of that, he'd felt incredibly helpless. unable to do anything about the situation. one of his school friends' had told him of his own parents' divorce, and now sungwoo was scared that would happen as well, but he could do nothing about it. everything that was happening was beyond his control, and he hated it.

he made sure that from then on, he'd know what was going down, and he'd be in charge of it. sungwoo would have a say in how things were done, and they were to be done his way, which was the best way. somewhere along the line, he'd closed himself off, and while his face showed a smile, his heart didn't feel it at all. a lot of things he did became somewhat fake, save for when he was with his sister, but he made sure she never saw that side of him.

Last edited:
boy 1 wip (a theater and dance nerd)

large.jpg

ting wei
bisexual
5'11
145lbs
light brown
dark brown
boy 1
junior
tumblr_p0nskb8EyD1wjbcl0o9_500.jpg

ting_wei museum dates with my best friend ♡

PERSONALITY

my i

BIOGRAPHY

my i
my i
my i

tumblr_olsokekuwp1w1wdkvo5_r1_400.png
tumblr_onc7ohtYma1ug8cf7o8_250.png
43ca7b6e07bfab5e26e08895ba54b374.jpg

2d0bdefd0d58c1b82022856182a03bfe.gif

Soo Ji

We're like the stars; even far apart we shine brightly for one another

2602f1a8faf3dd5c2edc7ce1f5a21b4b43c8598b_00.gif
Basics:
NAME: Yeon Soo Ji
SEXUALITY: Straight
GRADE: 11th
ROLE: Girl 1 - Love Circle
FC: Park So Dam

HEIGHT: 5'5
WEIGHT: 53kg
HAIR: Brown, very short (unless she wears her favorite “dress up” wig which is longer)
EYE COLOR: Dark Brown

TRAITS: Shy, bookish, kindhearted, not very confident, silly (when with friends), awkward, patient, loyal, naive, insecure

PERSONALITY: Soo Ji has always had the kindest heart according to those who know her. She is known as the ultimate good girl next door. Whether she knows you or not it's very hard to be ignored by her if you need help. Always smiling and attempting to cheer others up in times of peril; Soo Ji holds most of her worries to herself in order to put her peers problems before her own needs. Soo Ji is the type to cry in a place by herself but provide her shoulder for anyone needing a cry of their own. She is shy and quiet but very loyal; when Soo Ji makes a promise, she ensures to keep it. Her biggest flaw is her lack of confidence in herself, which adds to her naivety greatly; she is easy to take advantage of. She wishes she could be prettier and confident enough to admit her feelings to someone; however she feels like this will become a burden to them eventually. Soo Ji would rather remain amazing friends then burden someone with how she feels.

LIKES: reading, seeing others happy, her friends, math, science, learning about medicine, stars (astronomy)

DISLIKES: Fighting, tense situations, her flaws, her appearance

ALLERGIES: Chocolate

FEARS: Loosing her best friends, failing (classes especially), burdening others, missing out on happiness

BIOGRAPHY (OPTIONAL)

Gallery:
tumblr_odcar7z21O1vyoyyvo1_400.gif

Park-So-dam.jpg

75f46d3be67afee476e47ccf18d1aa19fa4d5fed_hq.jpg

park-so-dam_1457565698_af_org.jpg

code by pasta

Last edited:
S e o S a e t B y e o l

b e b e
large.jpg
b e b e

w i l l
female
nineteen
heterosexual
korean/white
grade 11
leader
group two
y o u

e v e r
height. 5'2" / 158cm
build. petite / thin
hair. brown
eyes. brown
f i n d

original.gif

a n o t h e r
australian name. regina

likes.
dislikes.

allergies.

fears.
l o v e

e v e r
traits.

personality.
Saetbyeol is nice to anyone and everyone she meets. Some describe her to be like a princess, but a girly-girl would be another perfect description. As soon as the weather get's warm enough, you wouldn't be able to catch her without a skirt or dress and heels. Taking a look into her closet, the colors are all soft and pastel, nothing harsh on the eyes and nothing too dark.
She's sweet, generous, dainty, and gentle. Lovable and truly a pleasure to be around by (almost) all that know her. She tends to be clumsy and a little ditsy, but this really only happens when she's around boys. Saetbyeol is elegant but frail. This side of her too is highlighted especially when she’s around men. Above all else, she makes sure to make absolutely everyone fell welcome and warm in her presence.

The reason she’s always so nice and sweet, seemingly a perfect girl when matching her outward personality with her cutesy looks, is to get people to favor her so that she could eventually use them to get her way. The friends she makes, she doesn’t actually consider them to have much worth at all. You could say that to her, her friends are really just pawns. She acts so helpless around other boys to win them over and make them want to take care of her, then uses her charm to get them to do whatever she asks.
Because Saetbyeol is a girl who’s so cute, nice, and affluent, she thinks that she can get away with anything. Come on, who would want to go against such a sweet young lady like her?

biography.
f i n d

l i k e
original.gif
t h i s ?

cccc
code by pasta

O h G y u T a e k

b e b e
large.jpg
b e b e

y o u
male
seventeen
korean
homosexual
grade 11
split best friend
group one
t u r n e d

i n t o
height. 5'11" / 182 cm
build. lean
hair. black
eyes. dark brown
e v e r y t h i n g

original.gif

y o u s a i d
nickname. "gyuyomi"

likes.
dislikes.

allergies.

fears.
y o u w o u l d

i n t o
traits.

personality.
gyutaek is a man of positivity and love. specifically, self love. as his friend, if one ever expresses signs of low self esteem or self worth, you could always count on him to tell you that you’re worth it and should be the first person to see that in yourself. even strangers could count on him for that. he’s more like an advocate for self love than anything, and is probably considered the hypeman of the friend group by how he always makes sure that the people around him are feeling good about themselves and the atmosphere is filled with high self-esteem.
gyutaek went through a heartbreaking experience when he was younger, all due to a harboring a lack of self worth. he doesn’t wish for the pitiful experience that he went through to happen upon anyone, so he makes it his personal duty to make sure that self love is spread out to as far as he could reach.
it may be hard to believe if one actually knows him, but gyutaek doesn’t actually care about how people feel about him. the boy is like a compliment machine and database, so it would seem that he does like for people to favor and adore him. in actuality, gyutaek really only needs himself. he isn’t as interested in other people as he may make it seem. the attention he receives, and even the love, doesn’t matter to him. to him, the only kind of love that has worth is his own. really, the only reason gyutaek has friends is because he’s good at giving advice and making others feel good about themselves, and people always want to be around a person that’s positive and makes them feel good.
because of this overly independent and self-sufficient mindset, gyutaek tends to be extremely prideful. he hardly reacts when someone compliments him. he sees compliments as wanting to make someone feel good about themselves, but gyutaek doesn’t need anyone trying to do that for him, his self esteem is already up there without any external help.

after losing his best friend, gyutaek’s pride and self-reliant behavior gradually worsened. he began growing distant from everyone in order to not get attached to anyone else. he keeps this well hidden though. anyone who knows him now will think that eunchan is his new bff with the way he parades their friendship around as if it’s his proudest accomplishment.

biography.
e v e r y t h i n g

n e v e r
original.gif
b e

cccc
code by pasta

Last edited:

67f5d11670127040ba499a4919c98afd.png
full
full
full
full
name: bai lin zheng age: 17 sexuality: pansexual grade: 11th gender: cis-female role: crush

I thought you

height: 168 cm/5'6"
weight: 160 lbs.
hair color: dyed light pink
eye color: dark brown
full

Cared about me

full

full
positive traits: + brave, understanding, protective, adventurous, intelligent, observant, jokester, independent, and selfless +

negative traits: + too selfless, quiet, stubborn, possessive, sarcastic, lonely, hides true feelings, and too inside the box +

dislikes: + leader one, her parents, cats, being alone, burdening people, and being reckless +

likes: + spicy foods, sweets, being a good friend, books, tea, learning, and anime +

allergies: + she has an egg allergy, and strawberries allergy. +

fears: + to be alone, and her siblings not getting the love they deserve. +​

fernanda-ly-ffw-models-fresh-face-1.jpg

But I guess

personality: bai is the type of girl who wouldn't say anything if she was going through something. a true example of this is when she broke her arm, she didn't tell her nanny until her nanny saw her not using it and wondered why. she would rather hide the pain and the suffering so she wouldn't be burdening others with it. she is really reliable as well, if you need something, she will be there with bells on. she isn't a violent person but if you are someone she loves and cares about, and you get hurt. you better watch out, she will go all mama bear on the person that hurt you. she is a mama bear, sometimes being the only voice of reason in the group. when the group split up, it broke her heart deeply.

bai is a quiet soul, she would seriously just be there for hours and not make a sound. reading a book or doing homework. she wouldn't say her opinion unless you ask for it directly. it causes people to step all over her. which hurts, but she wouldn't ever say a damn thing about it.

full
full
full

You really didn't

full
full
full
full

backstory: bai was born to two people who didn't understand the value of money. as soon as she was able, her mother went back to work and gave bai to nanny, not even 6 months after her birth. her father was the same, he went to work after giving bai a kiss on the head and that's it. bai grew up without her parents and nannies after nannies. when she was 10, her mother grew pregnant once again with twins. a boy and a girl named Sao and Pao. it was the same for them as it was for bai, soon after their birth, her mother was at work and the twins were with a nanny. when bai was 14, her parents deemed that she was old enough to take care of the twins herself so they fired the nanny and bai basically became the twins parents.

she didn't mind, she loved the twins. they made the house not as lonely as it was. bai at the time also had the group which she used as an escape from the loneliness of having parents gone every day and the pressure to be a good role model for the twins. her friends didn't know about her home life, and she didn't want them to know really. the years went by, and now she is 17, and still raising the twins. they are adorable 7 year olds and she loves them dearly. her parents are off on a vaction, leaving their kids behind like they were nothing but trophies to only be displayed at parties.

And now the group is broken into two. bai hates leader one for what he did to her, but she does miss the other members of the group.

brokenhearted-love-pain-text-Favim.com-519126.jpg

coded by: prince + hidden scroll

hold my hand.

8CTkQfQ.gif

hey its chun yuki.
17. junior. je suis boy 2 !!!
im a whole 178cm hehe
a shy, soft, intellectual who loves berries, cello, & language studies
it sucks being allergic to shrimp when no one in your family is :/
i hate the idea of being chased. it terrifies me.
half jpn-half krn if you were wonderin' lol so call me yungi if you want
make sure you guys eat well, okay?

yes.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back