• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings TORI'S 1x1 SEARCH - OCxOC and Anime Faceclaims Only

AnemoVictorious

local tired fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Introduction
Heyho! My name's Tori, but you can call me Victory! I am a 21 year old tired autistic fool that likes to write, and I've been RPing for years! Last time I did a 1x1 interest check, over a year ago now, I dropped the ball like the pathetic loser I am, but this time I'm determined not to fail!

If you're intrigued by any of my plots or want to RP with me or one of my characters, feel free to shoot me a DM onsite (or, if you're feeling ambitious, on Discord). I have a character storage thread here, but it has a few non-mobile friendly codes and some characters don't even have sheets filled out. I plan to overhaul the thread eventually, and maybe I'll update those characters when I do so. I'm also willing to make new characters as well!

I was too lazy to find or make a good template for a 1x1 interest check at the moment, but I might prettify this in the future.

Expectations For You
- I would prefer someone literate at the very least! Otherwise, I don't mind!
- OCS AND ANIME FACECLAIMS ONLY!!! I'm not good at RPing canon characters, and admittedly I'm not all too into playing a CC's OC partner.
- I have the right to reject any RP requests, sometimes we just won't click and that's okay!
- I would prefer to RP in a thread, but DMs are cool too.

Expectations For Me
- The length of my replies is variable - though I try to match my partner's responses.
- I'm fine with doubling up, and I'm fine if you make side characters as well (I do so too sometimes!)
- I'll try to reply at least once a week, or once every two weeks.
- Poke me if I'm off in my own little world and haven't checked in for a while- sometimes the depression and autism fight against me being productive.

Plots and Pairings
I will do any kind of pairing, or even a roleplay without a pairing at all! Het? Sure! MxM or FxF? Mmhm. NBxM or NBxF? yep! Polyamory? absolutely! I don't have a preference for what gender I play either! Once again though, I will reiterate. I only play using and against ocs with anime-style faceclaims in 1x1 settings as it's what I feel most comfortable with. I do have some plot ideas for starters - they're somewhat simple and i plan to add more as I think of them. With that being said, I dont really have any specific pairing tropes I'm looking for, anything is good!
Please let me know if you have a plot idea for any of my showcase characters, I'm willing to modify them for any setting - whether it means making them a high school student, a working adult, or whatever ^_^ I mostly dabble in more modern-ish RPs, whether it be normal, average modern day or with a little fantasy (superpowers) mixed in too, but I am willing to expand my horizons.

While I don't RP with canon characters, I'm willing to RP in fandom-inspired universes! Some of which are...
Rune Factory
Genshin Impact
Honkai Star Rail
Pretty Cure
Shugo Chara
Love Live / Ensemble Stars
Final Fantasy XIV
Pokemon

CURRENT CRAVING: More modern stuff, falling in love, starting a family, just some domestic stuff, or any of the plots below! I still will consider other settings and plots though! (enemies to lovers especially). I also like vampires. I think vampires are cool.

Reconnect the Dots

Getting back together after an act of betrayal
[I would prefer to play Muse A!]

Muses A and B were in a relationship. They were members of a group of misfits who did some crimes and got into fights, with B being the leader. B was always rushing into danger and kept getting hurt, while A kept having to treat their wounds, afraid that one day, B wouldn't come back. Struggling with their emotions, A decided to throw B under the bus, getting them arrested and thrown in jail while they themselves go on to find a job and make a decent living for themselves, glad that B is at least safe in jail. However, when B gets out and they stumble across A by chance, they don't know it was A who ratted them out. A now has to struggle with the guilt while also dealing with lingering feelings they didn't want to return.

Magical Splash

Magical Girls/Boys/Non-Binaries/Warriors/I don't know what else to call them! Magi? IDK, but you get it, right?
[I would prefer to play Muse B!]

In a similar fashion to Miraculous Ladybug, Muse A and B are both magical warriors who transform and fight against monsters. Neither of them realize that the other - who they know in their civilian lives, whether they're co-workers, enemies, or friends - is also a superhero. For whatever reason, the two are forced to pair up and become teammates for some battles ahead. Not wanting to give away their identities, the two try to balance superhero work with normal daily life. Crushes are developed as the pair fight, but soon A finds out that B is their teammate.

Story of Seasons

The farming simulator based plot.
[I dont have a preference to who I play here!]

Muse A is a new in town and has just moved into an old, abandoned farm that goes back in their family for generations. B is a resident in town already. A soon develops a crush on B and decides to talk to them and bring them gifts whenever possible. B is a little confused and doesn't quite catch on at first, but through repeated interactions, they grow fond of A as well...

Animal Parade
Animals!!!!
[I would prefer to play Muse A!]

Muse A runs a pet rescue and wants to save as many stray animals as possible. They also foster pets alongside their own. Muse B comes into contact with A, whether that is by wanting to adopt one of their fosters, reporting a stray pet, or asking for advice about animals. They're very interested in the work A does, and soon they desire to help them....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back