Newb Alert!!

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Because every thread started with a variation of "Hello" and convention is for neeeeerds.

jk.

I'm new, obvs. My name is welian, and I've been RPing on Gaia for like, six years now. Except I got burnt out because life sucks sometimes, I made a nice big hiatus thread, friended as many people as I could on Steaam and Skype, deleted all my subscriptions, and then three days after I woke and I was like

"The [insert dolphin noise] did I just do?"

And then I decided I didn't really wanna quit RPing permanently, but I didn't wanna go back to Gaia, but I wanted to see what else was out there on the big wide interwebz, and this website was the second link in a Google search for roleplay forums. And, ya'll had a white background for posts which is super important to me because I got real big into graphics on Gaia and I just prefer black text on a white BG anyways.

And now I'm here.

Hi.

Well, welian ! Welcome to RPN! I did the whole burning my RP life and later regretting it thing, myself. Only it lasted a few years (haha) -- but I'm glad to have found RPN and hope you enjoy it, as well :) It's a wonderful community, filled with amazing writers! If you have any questions or need directions anywhere, lemme know :)

Thanks!! So far this place looks amazing, and that's just on the technical side! You guys have a chat in the footer, and the post page tells me that it's saved my draft... -drools- This is so cool!

Yeah - as far as RP sites go, it's definitely the most advanced I've ever encountered :) Also the friendliest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back