• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Topic trouble?

Ballerina

Freckle Faced Fidgeter
I'm having trouble creating a new topic in all the threads of my RP except for the character and roleplay thread. There is no topic button. 

image.png

Ah! Forum, you meant forum. You may want to check the permissions for that forum. You should also create a new role and mark it as the "default owner role" which should give you full permissions for everything.

I think you need to put it in the discussion instead and it'll be fixed.

:-)

I actually set it as a discussion thread, still no luck. ;-; 

Ah! Forum, you meant forum. You may want to check the permissions for that forum. You should also create a new role and mark it as the "default owner role" which should give you full permissions for everything.

Yeah, I meant forum,  I'm not thinking very straight today. How do I mark it as default owner role? Do I name it that? 

No, there will be a little circle you can click to toggle the option on. ^-^ It will say it right there as you're creating the role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back