- Attributes and Bonuses
- Traversing Knacks
- Ajax Stats "Cookie Monster"
- Jeet Kune Do Level Bonuses 2.0
- Skill List
- Ten Questions
Toph Kirin – TASC
Rank: UEEF 0-3 Lieutenant
Weight: 140 lbs
Build: Slim and Athletic
Half Human/Half Zentraedi
Iq: 23 +9 to all Skills - +1 for level 2, 4, 6 boost
Ps: 23 +8 HtH damage +1 for level 8 boost
Pp: 31 +8 to Strike, Parry and Dodge, +1 to Initiative +1 for level 3, 5 boost
Pe: 20 +2 to Save vs Magic/Poison +1 for level 7 boost
Hit Points: 54
Action Points: 9 /
Bonus Action Points: 5
Diamond of Fate: 2
Number of Attacks: 7
Damage: +3 / +11 total
Critical Strike on a natural 17-20
Special Aptitude Bonus: High Perception and Solid Gut Instincts: +3 to Perception
Number of Attacks: 10
Dodge: +18 to Auto Dodge While Flying
Initiative: +9Number of Attacks: 10
Dodge: +15/+19 to Auto Dodge While Flying
Critical Strike on a Natural 17-20
Communicator - This path focuses on helping the Traverser mentally transmit data in a great variety of ways impossible for non-Traversers. Communicators can create nexuses, transmit data between machines, and pick up radio signals in the physical world.
Tier 1 Communicator Knacks
Hear That Sound - The Traverser can focus upon, follow, and completely understand a single conversation regardless of background noise or online distraction. As long as their eyes or ears continue to detect the words, they can understand the words involved clearly. This is useful if, say, one is trying to listen in on or take part in a conversation during a loud rock concert or while watching a wildly-busy chatroom online where the screen is flying by.
Side effect: The Communicator can read lips perfectly for 10 minutes after using this Knack.
Synchronicity I - Have trouble expressing yourself? This ability helps any Core understand the Traverser even if the Traverser does not have the ability to articulate their thoughts into words due to stress, disability, or simply the lack of understanding between Traverser and Core. Choosing this ability allows the Game Master to give the Player-Character benefit of the doubt when it comes to the PC communicating with the Core.
Side-effect: After using this power, the Traverser sees a strange but unobtrusive trail of ones and zeros at the edge of their vision. This lasts for 10 minutes.
Synchronicity II - The Traverser understands exactly what any Core is communicating to them. The Game Master can go into great detail with the PC to fully flesh out what a Core is attempting to communicate. Side-effect: After using this power, a Traverser can read the binary language of computers for 10 minutes.
Talk to Me (Binary Nexus) - The Communicator can establish a telepathic link with certain others where words can both be heard and felt. Between two such others, this is called a binary nexus. Nexuses cannot be listened into and distance between participants does not matter. However, in most cases, the nexus is broken for those participants who enter the Blue World, fall unconscious or go to sleep. In order to be a participant, the subject must be willing, and be either be a Traverser, Core, or a non-Traverser with a nexus transceiver.
1st upgrade: Body Talk - The Communicator can establish a second binary nexus.
Tier Two Communicator Knacks
We Belong (Polyphonic Nexus) - The Communicator can establish a binary nexus with multiple participants. This is called a polyphonic nexus. The subject must either be a Traverser, Core, or a non-Traverser with a nexus transceiver. The maximum number of participants is half of the character's M.E. Attribute including the Communicator (i.e. M.E. Attribute of 10 means 5 total people including the Traverser).
Hello There (Traverser can understand any written word on a machine) - A Communicator can understand anything written on a communication-based machine, regardless of the language used. Any mechanical or electrical device capable of producing words (typewriter, smartphone, even an Etch-A-Sketch, etc.) becomes a tool of translation. For example, if a Communicator and another person do not share a common language, the other person may use a machine to write out what they wish to say and the Communicator can read the words and comprehend the basic context of that person's message. The Communicator may also write back to the person and what they write is understood similarly by the reader (even if the first question to the Traverser is usually, "Hey! How are you doing this?!"). If there are multiple readers with multiple language, each understands in their native tongue. (Under the right circumstances, this is a clear way to prove one is a Traverser.)
Cultivator - Going down this path means learning unusual Knacks that do not easily fit into the other two paths. Cultivators can use their powers through their clothing, retain technopathic experiences, make machines operate more efficiently, and with great experience, can heal Brain-burn.
Tier 1 Cultivator Knacks
Touch and Go - Traversers normally require direct physical contact with any machine in order to Traverse with it. With Touch and Go, the Traverser can do this though wearing any manner of clothing, body armor, and mega-suits.
Side-effect: The Cultivator's fingers tingle for 10 minutes after use of t his Knack. It is not uncomfortable, just kind of disconcerting.
Just What I Needed (Traverser keeps Traversing experiences) - The Traverser can retain the technopathic experience of 2 high-tech machines at once, instead of 1.
Rifleman Cyclone currently memorized
Pioneer - This path is devoted to exploring the Blue World, finding and assisting Cores, all the while understanding their facts and truths as well as make use of the powers Cores use. Pioneers can sense the realities of the Blue World and its inhabitants, travel along at greater speeds with others, and eventually be regarded by Cores as a non-hostile entity by default. No path does these things better than the Pioneer.
Tier 1 Pioneer Knacks
Find Your Way Back - The Pioneer suffers less disorientation upon returning to the physical world (called Return Disorientation). Reduce the 1d4+1 minute disorientation duration by 1 minute (to a minimum of 1 minute). Also, if lost in the Blue World, this Knack provides the Traverser a 33% chance to know the way to return to their Entry Point in the Blue World (but it does not provide travel!).
1st upgrade: Finding My Way - the chance improves to 67%. Reduce Return Disorientation by half (with a minimum of 30 seconds).
VFH-10B Ajax Armored Assault Helicopter
M.D.C. By Location
*Sensor Head – 95
*Mast Mounted Radar Pod – 50
Arms – 100 each
Hands – 35 each
Arm Thrusters – 55 each
Legs – 125 each
**Tail Section – 150
**Tail Fins – 45 each
**NOTAR Thrusters – 55 each
***Rotor Blades – 65 each
***Rotor Mast – 70
****Wings – 125 each
Main Engines – 140 each
Arm Mounted Pulse Laser – 50
Forward/Head Laser – 70
Reinforced Pilot’s Compartment – 150
*****Main Body – 400
*Destroying the Sensor Head or mast mounted radar pod will knock out most of the mecha’s sensors. Radar range is reduced to 10 miles, long range radio and laser communications are lost and the laser targeting system is destroyed. All of this leaves the mecha with no initiative bonuses and it fights at -3 to strike, parry, dodge, disarm and pull punch.
**Destroying the tail section, the NOTAR thrusters or two or more tail fins sends the mecha out of control and unable to fly in fighter or helicopter mode until repaired.
***Destroying two or more rotor blades or the rotor mast itself will send the mecha out of control and unable to fly in helicopter mode until the mast/blades are repaired or replaced.
****Destroying one wing reduces all bonuses and speed by half in helicopter mode and the mecha is very unstable in jet mode, but still flyable. Destroying both stabilizers sends the mecha out of control. The mecha is unable to fly until the wings are repaired or replaced.
NOTE: Items marked by 1-4 asterisks are difficult targets to hit, requiring a “Called Shot” with a penalty of -2 to strike.
*****Depleting the MDC of the main body destroys the aircraft, rendering it totally useless.
Sea Level: 625 mph
33,000 feet: 1,037 mph or Mach 1.3
Space: 2,450 or Mach 3.1
Helicopter Mode: 241 mph
Flying: 188 mph
Running: 35 mph
Leaping: 75 feet up or across unassisted. 300 feet with jet assistance.
Height: 9.8 feet
Length: 29.5 feet
Width: 22.6 feet
Height: 10.5 feet
Length: 29.5 feet
Width: 22.6 feet
Rotor Span: 23.3 feet
Height: 29.2 feet
Length: 8.2 feet
Width: 9.2 feet
Rotor Span: 23.3 feet
Weight: 16.8 tons dry.
Cargo: There is a small space big enough for a survival pack and a side arm.
1. LLW-20 20mm Pulse Laser: This weapon is mounted beneath the nose in fighter and helicopter mode, and in the head in Battloid mode. It can only be fired in helicopter mode.
Range: 2000 feet
Mega Damage: 2d4 MD for a single shot, 4d4 MD for a burst
Rate of Fire: Each blast uses one of the pilot’s melee attacks
Payload: Effectively unlimited.
2. IWS-40 40mm Ion Pulse Weapon Pod: The Ajax uses this heavy duty, 40mm Ion gun pod as its primary weapon in Battloid mode. It can be attached to either arm per the pilot’s preference, has decent range, and the weapon packs a wallop that gives the Ajax a punch equal to its Bioroid opponents. Two weapons, one on each arm, can be mounted in special circumstances.
Range: 1,800 feet
Mega Damage: 1d6x10+10 MD per pulse. Double if two weapons are used and fired at the same target.
Rate of Fire: Each pulse uses one of the pilot’s melee attacks.
3. Wing Mounted Hardpoints ( 4 ) : Each wing has two hardpoints to carry short- and medium-range missiles, or the multiple launch rocket pods loaded with mini-missiles. Weapons mounted on these points can be fired in any mode.
Range: By missile type.
Mega Damage: By missile type.
Payload: Each hardpoint can carry 1 long-range missile, 4 medium range missiles, 7 short range missiles, or 15 mini missiles or (if available) an ECM Jamming Pod
ECM Jamming Pods
Making full use of electronic attack capabilities requires the Advanced Electronic Warfare (AEW) skill. Players can operate these systems without the AEW skill, but are at a disadvantage. Players with only the Electronic Countermeasures skill will be at -15% to operate the EWAR systems, and those with only the Sensory Equipment skill will be at -40%.
In game terms, electronic warfare is debilitating to enemies and players alike. To disrupt radar, communications and targeting systems, the player first declares what he's jamming, then rolls his Advanced Electronic Warfare skill. A successful roll jams one system (comms, radar, targeting, etc.) for 2D6 melees, and a player can jam as many systems as he has jamming pods up to his number of attacks with a range of 100 miles (160 km). A mecha or ship that is the victim of an EWAR attack sees its combat bonuses reduced more and more with each system jammed. One system jammed reduces all combat bonuses by 25% and the target loses one attack and (as) they scramble to compensate for the jamming. Two systems jammed reduces combat bonuses by 50% and the target loses two attacks. Three or more systems jammed eliminates all combat bonuses, reduces the target's attacks by half and the pilot is reduced to visual aiming of all weapons and can only fight what he can see with his eyes.
4. Hand to Hand Combat
Restrained Punch: 1d4 MD
Full Strength Punch: 1d6 MD
Power Punch: 4d6 MD; counts as two attacks
Kick: 3d8 MD
Leap Kick: 5d8 MD; counts as two attacks
Stomp: 2d4 MD against targets under 11 feet tall
Special Bonuses: +1 on initiative, +2 to strike, +2 to parry and dodge, +2 to auto-dodge while flying (the act of dodging does not use up a melee attack), +1 to roll with punch. These bonuses are in addition to those granted by MECT skill.
Bonuses from Mecha Elite Combat Training (MECT): +1 attack per melee at levels 1, 3, 6, 10, and 15. +1 on initiative, +1 to strike, +2 to dodge, +1 to auto-dodge while flying, +2 to disarm, +2 to pull punch, and +1 to roll with punch.
- Combat Techniques
Escape Moves: Roll, Maintain Balance, Breakfall.
Basic Defenses: Parry, Dodge, Automatic Parry.
Advanced Defenses: Combination Parry/Attack.
Hand Attacks: Strike (d6), Backhand (d6), Elbow (d6), Fingertip Attack (1 point), Forearm (d6), Palm Strike (d6), Power Punch (double-damage, counts as two attacks), Uppercut (d10).
Foot Attacks: Kick (d8), Crescent Kick (d10), Knee (d6), Reverse Turning Kick (Combination Dodge/Kick, 2d6 damage, 1/round), Roundhouse Kick (3d6), Side Kick (d10), Snap Kick (d6), Trip/Hook (no damage, causes knockdown, cannot be parried).
Jumping Attacks: Jump Kick (d8 + Critical Strike), Flying Jump Kick (d10 + Critical Strike).
Special Attacks: Body Flip/Throw, Choke, plus...
- Bite (grappling range only. 1-2 damage + 1/2 strength bonus [maximum +3]. Opponent must Save vs. Pain  or release hold/lock).
- Eye-flick (No damage. Opponent is -2 to Strike, Parry, and Dodge for one melee round).
- Head-butt (in-fighting and grappling range only, d8 damage).
- Self-knowledge (Special! The Jeet Kune Do may learn a martial art technique from any other system [subject to GM approval, no Automatic Dodge or Circular Parry). Signature techniques [like Aikido's Knife-hand Knockout and Thai Kick Boxing's Lightning Form] cannot be learned. Techniques with a "prerequisite" must be learned in order. For example, to learn Automatic Elbow Hold, one must first learn Elbow Hold. "All knowledge is ultimately self-knowledge." - Bruce Lee).
Holds/Locks: Arm Lock, Leg Hold, Wrist Lock.
Automatic Wrist Hold gained from Self Knowledge
Automatic Wrist Lock gained from Self Knowledge
Level Advancement Bonuses
1st - +1 to Perception, +2 to Parry, +2 to Dodge.
2nd - Eye-flick + Roundhouse combination (one Strike roll for both effects), +1 to Initiative, +1 to Strike, +1 to damage.
3rd - Self-knowledge, +1 Attack per Round, Critical Hit on a natural roll of 19 or higher.
4th - Way of the Intercepting Fist (Special! Once per round, upon his opponent's attack, the JKD artist may attempt to Simultaneously Attack the opponent. If successful, the JKD artist has the option to intercept before the opponent's strike connects. If the JKD artist's strike is successful, roll damage. The opponent must Save vs. Pain . Failing the saving throw results in the opponent losing his attempted attack), +1 to Strike, +1 to Parry, +1 to Dodge.
5th - Flying Side Kick causes knockdown, +1 Attack per Round, Critical Hit on a natural roll of 18 or higher.
6th - Self-knowledge, One-Inch Punch (Special! May only be used once per melee, and must be the first attack used that round; does 2D6 damage + knockdown), +1 to Initiative, +1 to Strike, +1 to Damage.
7th - Flying Side Kick does 4d6 damage + knockdown, +1 Attack per Round, +1 to Perception, +2 to Body Flip/Throw.
8th - +1 to Initiative, +1 to Strike, +1 to Damage, Critical Hit on a natural roll of 17 or higher.
9th - Self-knowledge, +1 to Parry, +1 to Dodge, Knockout on a natural roll of 19 or higher.
10th - One-Inch Punch causes 4d6 damage + knockdown, +1 Attack per Round, +1 to Roll, +1 to Body Flip/Throw.
11th - Death Blow on a natural roll of 19 or higher. Critical Hit on a natural roll of 16 or higher.
12th - Self-knowledge, +1 to Initiative, +1 to Strike, +1 to Damage.
13th - +1 to Parry, +1 to Dodge, Knockout on a natural roll of 18 or higher.
14th - Death Blow on a natural roll of 18 or higher, +2 to Perception.
15th - Self-knowledge, +1 Attack per Round, Critical Hit on a natural roll of 15 or higher.
Common Skill Set
Language – English: 98%
Literacy – English: 98%
Computer Operations: 98%
Basic Mathematics: 98%
Pilot Automotive: 98%
Pilot Hover Cycle and Hover Vehicle: 98%
First Aid: 94% +5%
Military Etiquette: 94% +5%
Navigation – Space: 93% +5%
Pilot Veritechs: 98% (Ajax Focused)
Pilot Veritechs (All): 98%
NBC Warfare: 89% +5%
Radio – Basic: 98%
WP Energy Rifle - +1 to Strike at levels 1, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15.
HtH Martial Arts – Jeet Kune Do 2.0
MOS Package – Aerospace Veritech Pilot
Combat Flying - +2 to Dodge while Flying
Pilot Combat Helicopter: 98%
Sensory Equipment: 84% +5%
Space Survival: 79% +5%
Wilderness Survival: 84% +5%
Weapon Systems: 94% +5% +1 to Strike with Mecha Weapons
Zero Gravity Combat
MOS Package – Field Medic
Biology: 89% +5%
Brewing: 84% +5%
Chemistry: 84% +5%
Chemistry – Pharmaceutical: 89% +5%
Field Surgery: 88% +4%
Medical Doctor: 98%/98%
Pathology: 94% +5%
WP Knife +1 to Strike at levels 1, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15.
Xenobiology: 84% +5%
Two Free OCC Related Skills:
WP Energy Pistol +1 to Strike at levels 1, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15.
3 spent to upgrade to HtH Jeet Kune Do
Literacy - Zentraedi: 98%
Language - Zentraedi: 98%
Level 2: Holistic Medicine: 69%/59% +5%
Level 3: Awareness - Provides a +1 Perception bonus at 1st level proficiency and +1 at every 3rd level until 15th.
Level 4: WP Paired (Ranged) - drops the penalties to -0/-4 instead of -2/-6
Level 5: Research: 69% +5%
Level 6: Gymnastics
--Sense of Balance: 65% +3%
--Work Parallel Bars and Rings: 75% +3%
--Back Flip: 83% +2%
--Prowl: 54% +5%
--Climbing: 59% +5%
--Climb Rope/Rappel: 73% +2%
Level 7: Computer Programming: 68% +4%
Level 8: Acrobatics
Skill Wish List
Advanced Electronic Warfare +10%
- CBR Mk. 2E Light Armor
M.D.C. by Location:
Helmet - 45
Arms (2) - 22 each
Legs (2) - 35 each
Main Body - 75
Weight: 18 pounds (8.1 kg).
Movement Penalties: -10% penalty on skills requiring flexibility and mobility such as Swimming, Climbing, Acrobatics, Escape Artist, etc., and reduces running speed by 5%.
25 M.D.C. Weight: 5 pounds (2.25 kg). +1 to parry.
3. Your sidearm is the IPP-5H Heavy Ion Pulse Pistol. You begin with 7 E-clips (two on your hip, one in the weapon), holster, 2 magazine pouches, and cleaning kit.
Three IPP-5H Heavy Ion Pulse Pistols with Laser Sight
With a wider barrel and higher capacity energy regulator than the standard IPP-5, the IPP-5H has nearly twice the penetration and stopping power of its smaller sibling.
Range: 600 feet
Mega Damage: 2d6 MD for a single blast, 6d6 MD for a three round burst
Payload: 21 single shots or 7 bursts.
Note: Laser Sight adds +1 to Strike.
Credit stick with 15,000 credits on it
4. Tactical Jump Pack (requires no skill proficiency to operate; only practice. Your characters are experienced in its use having been trained here on Eglin ASC base).
5. Survival Knife
6. 8 Cobalt Grenades - 3d6 MDC damage, 15 foot blast radius
7. 2 smoke grenades (one yellow, one red)
8. 4 flares
9. Two sets of duty fatigues
10. One dress uniform
11. Survival pack (includes 4 packs of Meals Ready to Eat or M.R.E.s and a 2-liter air-tight canteen).
12. Binoculars (small, compact)
13. Medical gear for trained individuals:
13b. Characters with the Holistic Medicine skill receive a compact bag packed with fresh ingredients, herbs, salves, and all items also contained in a basic first aid kit.
13d. Characters with the Medical Doctor skill receive a Doctor's Bag which includes everything the intermediate kit contains plus room for whatever else the doctor sees fit to travel with, including a small watch-computer that fits around the patient's wrist, automatically providing that patient's blood pressure, heart rate, and other necessary numbers.
NOTE: If your character is a Medical Doctor, you get the Doctor's Bag (only), not all three kits/bags for having First Aid and Paramedic. The only exception to this is if your character also has the Holistic Medicine skill, in which case your character receives both (the Holistic Medicine Bag can readily fit into the Doctor's Bag. This means you, Psychie. =) ).
- CBR Mk. 2E Light Armor
1. Describe your butt. (Small? Flat? Round and healthy? Be honest!)
2. List your close family with a heartfelt description of each.
3. Discuss your favorite mecha and why it is your favorite.
4. Discuss our least-favorite mecha along with your reasons.
5. Describe one of your favorite meals and why you like it.
6. What was the last song you really enjoyed?
7. If you could visit anywhere in Florida, where would it be?
8. If you could get a kiss from anyone, anywhere, who would it be?
9. If you could mind-control all of the Malcontents, what would you have them do?
10. Write down whatever is on your mind.
1. My rear end is quite shapely, weather it is in my bikini or in uniform. I am not the most beautiful woman out there, but I absolutely have a body that just won't quit!
2. I have a small family with no brothers or sisters to talk about. So lets focus on mom and daddy. Zyorna was a Female Powered Armor pilot under the command of Azonia when the lead elements of the Zentraedi fleet first defected to follow humanity instead of the evil Robotech Masters. She was good at what she did, but was not as skilled as some of the more famous ace pilots like Myriya was. Even so, mom was no slouch in the combat arena. According to my parents, when she met my dad, Hiroshi Kirin, there was an immediate attraction on my father's part, but not so much for mom. It took some effort for dad to woo his paramour over, but finally, he was successful in winning the love of Zyorna.
Things were great for a while for the three of us, until my dad was killed in action fighting the Malcontents in the Zentraedi Control Zone. Mom did her best to continue to raise me, and I think that she did a pretty good job of it. Now that I'm old enough to take care of myself, she volunteered to leave Earth with the UEEF mission to go to Tyrol and attempt to negotiate peace between Earth and the Masters. I guess that makes me kind of an orphan, but I'm a big girl, and can get through this well enough.
3. I'm in love with the new generation of veritechs, most specifically, the Ajax. Fast, tough, and versatile, when I'm in the cockpit of my baby, I know that I'm the cutting edge of the spear, the very best that Earth has to offer. When I'm flying, I can reach out and touch the sky. Nothing else in life compares to that.
4. I love the speed and maneuverability of the veritechs, so it should come as no surprise to anyone that my least favorite mecha would be those ugly, slow moving, artillery pieces known as the Monster. Yes, they have a place in the battlefield, but if I were ever forced to operate in one, I'd go nuts with how slow it is compared to my Mach speed baby!
5. Sushi was a staple in my house as I was growing up. My dad was an expert cook, or, at least, he was good enough to fool us with his cooking skill. Watching him work his knife and slicing up the little pieces of fish and eel to place in a roll was mesmerizing, and every time I can order some, I think of my dad and all the good times we had together before he died. Its kinda sad that I miss him so much, but I wouldn't want to lose a single memory of my dad, and with every roll I eat, it all comes back to me.
6. Daft Punk has some of the most trippy and cool music out there, and I just can't get enough. Any time I'm in my fighter, I have my collection of Daft Punk playing to keep me stoked as I fly.
7. The beach! Not just to catch some rays, but to be able to 'window shop' the hotties out there, wearing next to nothing and looking oh so good.
8. Oh, if I had to choose from just one person, it would have to be Johnny Depp. That man is hawt! I could just die if I ever had the chance to lip-lock with him. Ah, yes. So very hot. Yum!
9. I would want peace between humanity and the Zentraedi, and if I could do so, I'd make them surrender and end the fighting between them. There are a very few kids of a human/Zentraedi couple, but the fact that we are here at all means to me that we can get along, and we can make a future together, working as one for a just cause.
10. Some have asked me about how I can be a doctor and heal the sick and, at the same time, be a fighter pilot and shoot people down with a well placed missile. I don't see a conflict there. I will protect my home from those that would try to destroy all that we have made together, and when I'm not flying, I will be there to show that a child of mixed races can be good, and I will be there to make the ouchies go away, and hopefully, foster some positive relations between me and the people I'm treating.
Toph Marie Kirin is one of the first generation of human/Zentraedi inter-marriage. Her father was a combat pilot of the old VF-1A Valkyrie, stationed at Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada, while her mother is a Queadluun-Rau powered armor pilot, formerly under the command of Azonia, one of the leaders of the Zentraedi that defected to the side of Earth against the forces of Dolza and his massive fleet.
While her parents' love affair was not as well advertised as Max and Myriya Sterling, the passion that the two of them felt for each other was a flame that burned bright, and they soon married and had their little girl, named after a Zentraedi leader that her mother held in high esteem.
When Toph was just barely old enough, she pushed her way to the front of the line to sign up for flight training. When her scores were evaluated, it was enough to guarantee her a spot in the TASC to learn how to operate the latest Veritechs being produced.
Her physical appearance is a bit unusual. While her skin tone is that of a typical Caucasian, her hair is naturally a bright pink, showing that she has some alien DNA in her. For those that don't know about her mother's former profession, she plays off her hair as a expensive dye job. That works well enough for most of the closed minded bigots out there, but even so, Toph has has to face her fair share of intolerance and rejection due to her alien heritage.
Along with her training in the cockpit of the various variable fighters, this young woman has a strong interest in helping others, strong enough that she has trained in the medical arts as a field medic, and when the day eventually comes that she is no longer able to fly her beloved veritechs, she will still be working to make the lives of her fellows to be just a little bit better, and fully plans on extending her medical career even as she logs more flight time than anyone else in her graduating class.