Too much information

ArcaneUnit

Yeller belly
I am a diagnosed schizophrenic,

If you do not know what that means:

It means I believe that I am a telepath.

apart from that, Too much information was also meant to allude to the fact that I do not know where to start reading content on this forum. I read the FAQs, Rules, Moderator and Administrators Notices. But with so much content it doesn't seem easy to select something to read. It takes me a 40minutes to read an ordinary chapter in a novel. I read between the lines as much as the content. That is hard to do with incomplete works written by amateur artists.

None the less, I love o critique cause I am always reading between the lines.

I thought the movie G.I. Joe was one of the best directed movies because I felt like I knew all the characters already as they were introduced. The back story was immediately uploaded into my brain with all the relevant content I needed to know.

As a schizophrenic, like all schizophrenics: I believe that the world is strongly connected in a very spiritual manner; I am often deluded into personal significance; and I do not read face value unless it is the only value.

I suffer "Bi-polar" because I am Always happy and striving to show it and delight in it, because I am Holistic, a realists, an optimist - But I have anxiety attacks because I am Holistic, and I am overly concerned with world affairs. IN other words, I am not bi-polar. I just give a cats ass.

Apart from that.

Ohh boyz, I can't wait to critique some stuff.

Gord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back