Other Too Many Rabbits in China!

Achaella

Trying my Hardest!
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Greetings to the entire RpN family, and a warm welcome to my thread "Too Many Rabbits in China!"

Have you ever been asked a question that you feel you should know the answer to? Perhaps the person asking has a great respect for you and you feel you can't let them down? So you try your hardest to think of a (potentially) accurate and clever response that will leave them feeling satisfied.?

[media]

[/media]
Above is a famous 2005 commercial for Australian telecommunications provider "Telstra" and their "Bigpond" internet service. This advertisement was voted Australia's favourite television commercial in 2006 and played a part in helping Telstra to double it's growth rate to become the disgusting Australian telecommunications monopoly-holder it is today.

But where do you come in?

Simple! Like the father in the advertisement, your mission is to create an explanation to a question you know absolutely nothing about! I will ask a question, and you must develop the most satisfactory answer possible. There are a few simple rules that you will need to follow.

RULES:

-Answers can be anything you wish, they can be scientific, mathematical, stupidly humorous, completely lacking in any sense of reality, whatever you wish. I will award bonus respect points for originality and anything that makes me laugh at the same time as seeming almost plausible.

-You MUST NOT answer with the true answer. You may consider not answering if you do know the real answer, but you are welcome to come up with a funny/fake answer if you wish. Please refrain from Googling the true answer because it takes much of the fun out of the game.

-No one liners, or anything that is more "spammy" then it needs to be. I'd prefer at least 4 sentences, the more the merrier. If you are stumped with extra information to include, try stating the history behind your answer to the question or throw in some extra phony facts and figures.

-One answer per person

-I will stop the game in a day or two or three, or when there are enough answers. I will then vote on my favourite, and that person has the privilege of continuing the game with their own question!

-Obviously adhere to RpN rules: Nothing overly sexual, violent or in other ways not appropriate for children or derogatory.

STARTING QUESTION:

Why is Kangaroo meat said to have one of the highest protein contents of any food?

Good luck! You'll need it > :)

-Achaella

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Last edited by a moderator:
Because they're ripped. Have you seen one of this things while it flexes?

3b6642f68f009a4e38f595b8c90285.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back