hair

Dark brown/Wavy/Shoulder length
eyes

Hazel
height

6'0"
weight

build

Lean, a little bit on the skinny side but not too much. Long limbed and slightly slouched.
complexion

fair
clothing style

90s Slackercore

x x x x x
extra

He got his nipples pierced as a joke but ended up liking how they looked and kept them like that.

30c3ae93e68223578dee13338c18a05d.jpg

thank god

for small favors

in high doses

vices

-Moody

-Reckless

-Childish

-Callous

-Self destructive

-Secretive/Emotionally distant

-Flippant

-Short temper

virtues

-Energetic

-Creative

-Confident

-Independent

-Adaptable

-Fun/Funny

-Blasé

-Charming

-Parties

-Drinking/Drugs (especially acid+stims)

-Flirting/Sex/Attention

-Music. He listens to just about everything but his favorites include Punk, New Wave, Jazz, and Folk. He secretly loves disco but wouldn't tell anyone that.

-His younger sister, Natasha

-B-movies, especially horror films

-Pushing people's buttons

-Camping, being out in nature

dislikes

-Menthol cigarettes

-Cops/Teachers/The government/Authority Figures

-His older brother, John

-The color orange

-Straight edge kids

-Being corrected

-Old people

-Pregnant women and the idea of pregnancy in general

skills

-Smooth talking his way out of trouble/Lying

-A surprisingly decent dancer despite being 90% limbs

-can cook exactly two things: pot brownies and scrambled eggs

-Good with his hands- he restored his motorcycle himself

hobbies

-He plays the drums and he's semi-decent

-Riding his motorcycle around aimlessly

-Do partying and one-night stands count as hobbies?

-Building things

-Working out

fears

-elevators

-hospitals

-ending up like his parents

-commitment/emotional intimacy

temperament

Choleric
mbti

ENTP-T
moral alignment

Chaotic Neutral

talking like a jerk

except you are an actual jerk

and living proof that sometimes friends are mean

biography

Unless you’re one of the lucky few close enough to Teagan to get a glimpse at his home life, it’d be easy to imagine he doesn’t have a family at all. It’s not that his home life is awful- it’s just painfully boring. 
    The middle of three children, Teagan comes from a working class family. His parents were ‘high school sweethearts’ which means his dad got his mom got pregnant when she was seventeen and they decided they might as well make a life out of it. The first one went well so they had Teagan and when he was a disappointment they had his sister and decided that was enough. His father works long hours as a construction worker and is exhausted on the rare occasions Teagan sees him for more than half an hour. He’s always been disappointed in Teagan for not living up to the standards set by his older brother. John was on the baseball team, a straight A student, basically the Boy Next Door. Teagan hates team sports, is barely going to graduate, and is known around the town as a menace to society and his dad loves to remind him of that.
    His mother is a bit more understanding. She hates this town as much as Teagan does but has more or less resigned herself to life here. She works at a beauty salon, doing rich women’s nails and listening to them whine, and spends the rest of her time moping around the house like a ghost. She’s a sweet woman but reliant on wine and vodka to get her through the day. Teagan loves her a bit too unconditionally at times. He’s often the one to help her from the couch to bed late at night, and if he steals from her liquor cabinet on occasion she never seems to mind. 
    Between his parents lives and the distractions of his siblings Teagan spends most of his time ignored. He’s gotten used to it though- from a young age he realized if he wanted something he had to get it for himself. So now he just takes what he wants.
    He was always a troublemaker, picking fights in elementary school and mouthing off to the teachers in middle school. He was twelve when he had his first cigarette, a Marlboro 27 stolen from his mother. He’s since switched to Reds but he’ll buy a pack of 27s on occasion. At thirteen he got drunk for the first time, alone in the basement which had become his bedroom with a 40 oz stolen from the gas station. 
    He found he liked both of these things immensely- smoking gave him something to do with his excess energy and made him feel older and more in control of his life, and drinking numbed everything else. He could sit through the painfully silent dinners at home if his head was buzzing from a bottle of wine. And being the guy who always showed up with a few stolen bottles or cans made it easy to make friends. By the time he started high school he was already in with the small sect of ‘rebels.’ At first he was kind of their mascot, a scrawny little kid with a smart mouth. But as he grew up and into his looks, he developed a reputation of his own that far exceeded anyone else in his group. He loves shocking people, pushing the limits of this town he hates so much. Honestly, he almost likes being disliked and knowing that half the assholes in this town hate him just encourages him to be worse. Even with people he likes, Teagan has the attention span of a toddler. He lives for novelty and the second anything starts to feel like a chore or routine, he's halfway to the next thing.
    It’s not uncommon to see him detention after school, either for fighting, skipping, or getting caught with someone beneath the bleachers. He’s a mediocre student and a subpar human being but the he’s life of every party and that’s what matters to him. 

family

Father: Owen Arman, 43, construction worker

Mother: Eliza Arman, 41, works part-time in a beauty salon

Brother: John Arman, 21, law student

Sister: Natasha Arman, 13, middle school student
relationships

Teagan prefers to surround himself with crowds. He has a few close friends but for the most part isn't too concerned with developing close relationships right now. This is especially obvious when it comes to romance. He's never really been in a 'serious' relationship and he considers it an achievement if one of his flings manages to make it to its one month anniversary.

(wip)
other

Mint green

d3db8c791e4877ebe78546db255eaaef.jpg

i want to be well/i want to be well/i want to be well/i want to be well

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back