• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Tomorrow's Brightest

Teddy Squirts

No longer in hibernation.

oblivion.jpg

Welcome to Genesis Seven

You wake up to find yourself in a dense, unknown forest. Unsure of where you are, or who you are. You're covered in a skin tight, grey morphsuit with your name labeled on it along with a number. You're not the only one either, there are six others just like you. Each of them, like yourself have a special "gift" that will enable you all to survive the unknown environment. This is Genesis Seven, a top secret project, to see how seven unknown gifted meta-humans can form a society. There will be issues among the group, power struggles, relationships, and overall survival.

So I got this idea from watching Maze Runner and combining it with X-Men. This RP will be detailed, so around 3 paragraphs? There are currently 6 spots open, with more to be open the deeper in the RP we go.

I was thinking of setting this in the distant future. Each character can have only one power/ability, so for example flight, super speed, etc.

Hey kind of sort of new to this site and I'm interested in making this my first roleplay in rpnation :) Now if you'll excuse me I'm just going to go edit my stark account. Ciao ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back