• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Tomodachi Kiddos

Battychaichilla

My friend and I played a game called Tomodachi Life and our OCs had children— and we ended up seriously giving them these personalities and backstories and relationships. I go through periods where I’m OBSESSED with them, so I’ll be drawing pictures and comics with them. Here’s a good “introduction” doodle page of each character.
145A91D8-B04D-4DBC-90A9-0147FA0CDAB4.jpeg
1CA3786F-BAAF-4AFC-B460-A726AF8C560E.jpeg

We’ve got:
GREY AND SEB — Best childhood friends (known each other since Preschool!) with INTENSE sexual tension. They’re the oldest of the Tomodachi Kiddos. Grey is incredibly intelligent, but doesn’t have the best street smarts. Seb is, as my friend quotes, “The Himbo”— he’s not super bright but he really cares about the environment— PARTICULARLY BEES! He loves bees. These two are in love with each other but are so awkward they don’t really know how to flirt or show interest well, so both of them are still in the dark.

LOUIS -- the third oldest of the entire Tomodachi Kiddos. Grey and Seb used to babysit him and his brothers all the time. He takes his role as a big brother very seriously— enough so that it is engrained in his personality to be a serious, protective person. He also tends to edge on ‘boring’ though he prefers to think of himself as ‘practical’. Louis’s little brother is Jude, and Louis is currently dating Zoey.

ROBBIE — the second oldest of the Tomodachi Kiddos. He struggles with depression and anxiety from events that have scarred him in the past. He’s fairly sincere, if not cautious, a little gloomy, and tired. Despite his interest in black, he’s keen on including bright colors to his black outfits and openly prefers cartoons and pop music. He’s extremely close to Louis and Imogen.

IMOGEN — She is Seb’s younger sister and Zoey’s best friend. She has girly interests but doesn’t let that keep her from participating in sporty activities. She has a magnetic personality, a bit of prankster, goofy side (she loves messing with Zoey and her boyfriend), and tends to be a romantic— while not exactly interested In developing a romance on her own. She strives to build up Robbie’s self esteem and help him be a little less gloomy.

ZOEY — She is Nolan’s older sister and Imogen’s best friend. She’s an extremely athletic, sarcastic, frugal (and a bit greedy) young woman that struggled with the concept of femininity for the longest time— until she became Imogen’s friend. She had a huge crush on Seb before she crushed on Louis, who reciprocated her feelings. The two are reminiscent of an old boring couple-- just a very subtle and down to Earth affection.

LUKE AND JUDE — Luke is Grey’s younger brother, and Jude is Louis’s younger brother. The two knew each other when they were very young (from Grey’s babysitting) and ended up developing a very close relationship. Luke is emotional, not exceptionally bright, but surprisingly warm to his friend. Jude is patient, slow to react, and a bit of a memester himself. Jude’s a little more feminine looking, but actually pretty buff considering his size. An easy way to irritate either of them is to make fun of their buddy.

KATIE, NOLAN AND EVAN — These guys are the “babies” at 13 years old. Katie is Seb’s littlest sister, Nolan is Zoey’s little brother, and Evan is Grey’s littlest brother. They all met at kindergarten Nolan and Evan instantly ambushed the teeny and shy Katie and announced they were all best friends. Despite her rather timid nature, Nolan’s logical and evaluative nature combined with Evan’s energy and bouncy personality balances everybody out. Evan and Nolan are both deeply in love with Katie, who doesn’t seem interested in either of them. As they get older... Evan and Nolan seem to grow distant to each other as they realize they’re more or less rivals for Katie’s affection.

Last edited:
I hope this isn't weird, but I love literally everything about this thread. Tomodachi Life is one of my favorite games and your art is so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back