• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Tokyo Panic

Vii

Pretty in Pink

This is a modern criminal roleplay, set in Tokyo, Japan, where crime is rampant and corruption is growing. Tokyo used to be a rather peaceful city with decent politicians and low crime rates, but in the year 2010, a rapid rise of crime appeared from no where. No one knows what caused it, many suspect a secret organization while others think it was orchestrated by the government, because that makes total sense. Whatever, the cause doesn't matter to be honest, what matters is where you fit in, and who you align yourself with. You join the wrong business or wrong gang and you might just end up homeless or in the back of a dumpster behind some nightclub. As crime continues to grow rampant and corruption begins to become apparent. Now, hurry, time is of the essence.

"You could all be dead by tomorrow, remember?"

One.

Follow all RpN rules.

Two.

Keep it classy everyone. Our characters may not like each other but that does not give you a reason to be rude to people.

Three.

Don't just expect people to come up to you and then start whining how "no one pays attention to you". Just try starting a conversation. Even if your character is shy or introverted, there are still ways to do that. What is the point of roleplaying by yourself?

Four.

Remember what kind of roleplay we have here.

.Five.

People here have lives outside this website. Please consider that.

.Six.

No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stues. Give your characters some flaws and weaknesses.

.Seven.

You can use all kind of faceclaims but keep it realistic.

.Eight.

No listing your character's personality. I want a paragraph at least!

.Nine.

Having problems or conflicts with someone? PM me.

.Ten.

Please do try to keep genders even.

.Eleven.

If I give your character a like, they are accepted. If I reply to them, you'll have to make some changes. If I PM you, I'll ask you to explain to me something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back