• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Tokyo ghoul

There are rumours about this clan of Ghouls that believe that there's a God Ghoul. They target certain human sacrifices but every single one of them are teenagers. So far 5 have gone missing ever since this rumour began to spread and the clan is only a handful of ghouls. Their next target is someone in particular. You. You're their next target. But don't worry about being defenceless. You'll be protected. No one will lay a finger on you under his watch.

Does this sound good?

Sorry I made this for a friend and myself •u• but if you'd like I would be happy to have a different thread going with you on that topic! It sounds interesting,

Please reply on my profile if you wanna create a thread for this :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kase smiled softly as she put the finishing touches on a mask for a customer due to pick it up the next day. She peeked over at the door whenever she had the chance. Ever since that woman came in for a mask, she'd been curious about her. She smelled like cat hair and oatmeal the first time; barely covering up the unmistakeable scent that gave her origin away. The scent of the kills. Only another ghoul could pick it up, but it was there. Beautiful. Like a fine meal was supposed to smell to humans, she assumed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayako strolled into the place, spotting the other ghoul working. She'd seen her when she came in to order her mask and had been curious about who she was. She hadn't seen her around until then which was sort of odd. This ghoul had just sort of showed up out of no where as far as Ayako knew. "Hi" she greeted "I'm here to pick up the mask I had made, Uta said it would be finished today" she smiled politely

She nodded and reached into a drawer. "Here you are," she said, handing her the mask. She used a cloth to handle the mask so her paint-stained fingers didn't smudge onto the fine artwork of the mask. She smiled brightly at the sight of it. "Another sculpture in the gallery of this ward..."

The last part came a bit as an afterthought under her breath. A poetic thought, she'd like to imagine. This mask maker provided so many different artistic pieces to anyone that wanted one. He was a DaVinci in his own right. She admired it.

Ayako took it happily and smiled at it. It was made to look like a dog's face, her favorite breed in fact, a Shiba inu. "It is quite lovely, isn't it?" She agreed happily to the little after thought that Kase had thrown in. "What's the damage then?" She chuckled, getting her wallet out to pay for it.

"It wouldn't be fair of him to," she replied. "Capitalizing on a necessity. Non-ghouls, he's free to charge them up, but with ghouls, they need a break."

Ayako nodded happily and put the mask carefully into an empty cloth bag she brought along with her. "Agreed" she said "It was nice talking with you, I suppose I'll see you around sometime" she said as she started to leave

Ayako turned back to her "Oh no" she shook her head "I wanted to, but I got into school and there were just too many people around. The other students smelled too good for me to focus" she chuckled "I just work at the pet store"

"That explains the smell," she giggled. "I was curious as to why you smelled like animals and oatmeal. Oatmeal extract is something they put in dog shampoo."

Ayako smiled "Thanks, I'll be sure to keep it in a safe place" she said "See you around then, Kase" she left the store and headed home. She did hope to see her again, outside of her work place hopefully

Ayako had taken her dog out to the park as they usually did each night. He had to get a walk in after all, and the park was a nice place to get that done

Kase sat on a bench, paintbrush and palate in hand. Her hand moved thoughtfully over the canvas, spilling a portrait of the city onto it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back