Tokyo Ghoul

M0N0

☾ TEMPTATION ☽
Using this area to post my Coding and other information about my hopefully Tokyo ghoul project which will hopefully be launched in like fifty years time. Feel free to Watch the thread and check out on progress, but don't expect the actual Rp to come out anytime soon. </3

Also interesting thing to note is that I am looking for prospective GM'S. I will not set a date or anything like that given the extreme time length between planning this and even posting it, so no matter how early or late you stumble upon this thread shoot me a PM and In the far flung future I might just ask you to be my Loyal
servant Helper.

If you show extreme fancy and desperately want to help out, I would gladly accept your help. Especially, I am looking for a very experienced and good coder to help out with a few things; specifically, character sheets. If you want to help out and have superb coding skill, shoot me a PM and you'll be showered with much affection and appreciation.

IF YOU WISH TO LEARN MORE, CRITIQUE OR COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING RELATING TO THIS DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS THREAD. PLEASE DO SO THROUGH PM.

? T O K Y O ? G H O U L ?

tokyo-ghoul-logo.jpg

TO LIVE IS TO DEVOUR OTHERS

tumblr_nbqkvyq9iL1rc41qho1_250.gif

tumblr_nbqkvyq9iL1rc41qho1_250.gif

In Tokyo lurks a certain kind of despair. Humans are considered the top of the food chain, but there are beings who hunt them as a food source. These monsters who hunt down the flesh of humans. They are Ghouls. Those stories of creatures that lurk in the night and snatch away loved ones in the blink of an eye, they are very much real. Terrorising the world with their voracious appetites and monstrous tendencies, they have no emotion. They may act human but It is a mere facade, to get you to let your guard down. The moment they see the opportunity...they'll take It and devour you. We,however, will keep you safe from these monsters who stalk and prey. We, the CCG. Will protect you. LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

tumblr_n6078i74qp1sajt6co2_500.gif

T H E . R E D . C H I L D R E N

d19ca9e754f16e4ff8dee2daeff9e3ea09c053ea_hq.gif

Long and short range attacks

Light-weight

High-speed attacks

Run Out of Stamina Quickly

Effective against Bikaku, Ineffective against Koukaku

Koukaku.gif

High density of cell condensation

High body sturdiness

Slow speed

Weight difficult to handle

Effective against Ukaku, Ineffective against Rinkaku

85518f21a2c7d204b67c27ac22fe627ed80c64d8_hq.gif

High regenerative powers

High striking power

Rc cells bind easily

Very brittle

Effective against Koukaku, Ineffective against Bikaku

4a47bec407eef27216e5041ab6552df6fe0120b4_hq.gif

Balanced

Medium range

Sense of stability

No notable strengths or weaknesses

Effective against Rinkaku, Ineffective against Ukaku

I really like your coding. I failed my own, very large TG RP, but I feel with a good small group this could be awesome. I'd join, probably. :P

Love the look of this! Would join in a heartbeat! I could attempt to gm, and if there is any way at all I can help then just give me a shout!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back