Vali Akihiro

axi778Z.png

• T H E B A S I C S

Name: Vali Akihiro

Nickname: Val

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 68kg

Date of Birth: October 16, 1992

Place of Birth: 21st Ward (Adachi, Tokyo)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:Vali's most noticeable feature would be his heterochromic eyes which he was born with. He is often described as handsome when being spoken about. His clothing style is a little laid back. It is like this because he believes that by wearing nonchalant clothes people won't pay him as much attention as they would others.His daily consists of a simple T-shirt and a pair of jeans.

"Everyone's a Monster some just choose to embrace it "

? ? ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've looked over it and I've seen a lot of issues, I just can't write them all down right now. First of all, it just seems like your character is at the start of his adventure/life, so C or B rating seems more appropriate to me. Nothing you've described about him is something beyond a B rank. Also, he wouldn't qualify for an SSS rank, so sorry about that.

RC supplement tablets don't exist.

Being a genius really doesn't seem consistent with his personality at all.

He seems to go from being a womanizer to an awkward creep to a rapist every few sentences. I'd like to know which of the three you're going for.

I suggest you go back to your previous kagune and stick to class C, B or A. This character would be rejected because it doesn't qualify as a SSS class, and it's kagune is too powerful for an A through C character.

We expect a really high level of dedication out of those who want to be high-ranking ghoul. For example, they should've done the research to spell Kakuja right, bothered to write SSS in at least all caps, know that RC supplements don't exist, reread their sheet to correct confusing usage of he and she, use proper punctuation and write a personality and background deep and complex enough to be believable.

Your SSS submission is rejected.

Iv'e wen't back to A rank xD I have also added more to his personality besides being a manipulative prick but I realize that I just don't know enough about the anime/Manga to type a good enough sign up sheet for a SSS ranked ghoul so yea I guess I made it a tad bit better I have no idea please pm me on the ways I can improve it more I added a little more depth to his personality I went back to my old Kagune

Good new AND bad news! Since you've been so wonderfully fast and present in the announcement topic, your accepted character may stay active. However, you have not accepted the rules just yet! Please make sure you've read the rules thoroughly and followed all instructions properly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back