[Tokyo Ghoul: Devour or Perish]Seno Suzume

Space Dingo

YImcVL1.png

? ? ?

Seno, Suzume

EGZWSPL.png

• T H E B A S I C S

Name: Suzume Seno (Previously Suzume Richards)

Nickname: People often call her "Little Bird" based on her first name and short stature.

"
    Nicknames are a waste of time."

Height: 5'0" / 152.4 cm

Weight: 108 lbs / 48.98 kg

Date of Birth: 24th of December

Place of Birth: Suginami-ku/15th Ward

Sexuality: Bisexal

"
    A relationship is the last thing on my mind right now."

Appearance:

While Suzume is on the job, her attire consists of the proper CCG regulated uniform: A black blazer slightly larger than her frame (This was the smallest blazer that would fit her), a matching black pencil skirt (upon receiving, she had to take in the waist, or the skirt would slip down too much), a crisp clean, white blouse and a matching black tie (tucked into her skirt no less). Suzume would take proper care to make sure that when she wore the uniform, nothing was out of place, sometimes obsessing with perfection while she was alone.

On the other hand while she is home, she is often seen (only by her mother) wearing rumpled tee shirts often displaying logos of her favorite TV shows or an old CCG training shirt. And to pair the rumpled shirts, she would wear track pants either in grey or red. Her appearance is not much of a concern at home to the point that she even wears a headband to keep her bangs out of her face. It's not like anyone she knew from work would see her like this, right?

While out in the public (not on the job) Suzume often wears rather modest clothings, a plain shirt paired with a light jacket and matching skirts and casual boots. She doesn't like to stick out of a crowd and draw unwanted attention. Not because she's socially withdrawn, but because it's too much of a hassle to be bothered by strangers, and she finds it weird how some girls cake on makeup and dress up all flashy and revealing. That's just too much for Suzume to handle.

"Failure will never overtake me."

? ? ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh boy... it's almost 4am e_e where did the time go? I've got.... one more.... tab.... to fill out... but I need.... sleep.... /collapses

Not sure if I'm doing this right, but- pinging @Sunbather I believe I am done with this application. Please let me know if anything that I have wrote does not work and need revision such as being a Rank 1 investigator if that is a problem at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo, I dunno about the other GMs, but this has my seal of approval, I really like her!

Assuming that Priz, Nyx, or Sun don't have any issues with it, welcome!

Oh, THIS is the app you meant, Bandit, hehe. I apologize @radiochai I didn't get your tag for some reason. :c But the tag is appropiate, and I'd like to welcome you as well, though a little belated. Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back