[Tokyo Ghoul: Devour or Perish]Rin Satsumura

killerlung

Cosmic Mailman

hands%20darker%20than%20black%20hei%20yin%20lying%20down%20anime%20white%20hair%20purple%20eyes%20anime%20girls_www.wallpaperhi.com_50.jpg

● ● ●

Rin Satsumura

pNaTcGF.png

• T H E B A S I C S

Name: Rin Satsumura

Nickname:”Big Sister” Rin

Height:5’5’’

Weight:116

Date of Birth: May 1990

Place of Birth:Ward 11

Sexuality:Hetero

Appearance:

Rin often wears shirts or sweaters with a pair of tights or a skirt to match. She ties her hair up more often then she lets it hang, and she can sometimes be seen wearing glasses whilst reading or after an especially long study session.

She’s a college student working towards her degree in nursing, so seeing her with a messenger bag or a text book is by no means rare. She wears scrubs from times to times for her internship but is not often seen in them if she can help it, finding them to be “lame” and preferring fashionable clothes over the utilitarian garb.

She has a small tattoo of a dove on her left upper arm/shoulder that has since been scratched at, a few scars make viewing it difficult to make out at times. She hates it when people stare at it. In addition to this she has a few scars on her left wrist, the result of her battle with depression, a battle her brother helped her beat. She wears a purple ribbon over the few scars on her wrist, the ribbon given to her by Taro is one of her prized possessions and she often tugs at it when she’s nervous or scared. Both of her ears are pierced twice, though she often just wears one stud in each.

That said she can sometimes be caught wearing odd earrings as a form of expression since she's required to wear scrubs on the job, like her “little” brother she has a thing for key chains, as such she adorns her phone and bags in a number of strange dangling characters.

"From where you sit, you call him a monster, me? I call him family. And look, I know it might be the death of me, but isn't family worth dying for?"

● ● ●

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news! Since you've been so wonderfully fast and present in the announcement topic and have liked the rules, your character is again - or rather still - accepted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back