Name: Mamoru Fujioka

Nickname: Mamo, Fuji

Height: 179 cm (5'10½")

Weight: 67 kg {148 lbs)

Date of Birth: November 24

Place of Birth: Shibuya {13th Ward}

tumblr_inline_ng3seaDQ661t22wth.jpg

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: Mamo is often described as fairly attractive with his emerald eyes and dark hair. He often has a curious glint in his eyes, but tired with the pressure of an old past. His hair often takes on a normal appearance of being swept to the side yet extremely messy. He likes to style it in many ways, but he often gives up in the morning by slicking it back, putting it in a tiny ponytail/man bun, or just leaving it untamed. Unfortunately, due to Mamo's dislike of hair cuts and fast growing hair, it often ends up being long and annoying. Therefore, Mamo is no stranger to head bands and bobby pins. His body is lean, slightly muscular, and more on the slender side, and his face, albeit tired looking, is still youthful and a glint of mischievousness is always present on his face. Mamo's posture is horrible and he's often slouched or relaxed with his arms crossed.

tumblr_inline_ng3sc8quHM1t22wth.jpg
    His sense of fashion would be described as I-wear-whatever-smells-okay and looks semi-acceptable. Though, his closet usually consists of button-downs, sweaters, t-shirts, jeans, and the occasional pair of shorts. An average day in the store would be a t-shirt with terrible jokes and a pair of worn out jeans. Color-wise, he likes to stay in the neutrals with pale greens and, surprisingly, a lot of black. Though when he has the actual thought to wear something intentionally, he tends to pick vintage or indie types of clothing. When out on a trip to scavenge, he usually wears dark clothing that covers as much skin as possible, a black hoodie that stretches a bit big for him, and a pair of black combat boots. The most noticeable thing he'd wear would be the orange, shoulder length wig he wears as extra protection against the possibility of the CCG finding out his identity. Despite ghouls having a fast regenerating ability, Mamo has a few piercing including a bellybutton piercing, one in each ear, and occasionally a septum piercing. He never seems to take them off, but on occasion will and just get the job done again (using a pin and ice cube) He also has a few tattoos including a wolf on his lower left torso, a wolf head on his back, and a small moon on his right heel. There is a peculiar heart shaped blotch on his left shoulder.

"100 yen for that loaf of bread. Take it or leave it!"

● ● ●

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back