[Tokyo Ghoul: Devour or Perish]Chat, Collaborate, Chill - Out Of Character goes here!

killerlung said:
@Atom
Well I'm actually about to go on a date, I'll be on a bit later tho. Feel free to hit me up with some ideas while I'm away and we'll work on it.
Ooo la la ;) ))))))

@The One Eyed Bandit @Ghost

I invite you to open up the Amaterasu faction topic. I don't care which one of you do it, you will both function as the quasi-leaders. I just want one of you to have control over editing the OP. Please refer to the poll in the announcement topic who intents to be part of it.

Ahhhhh. AHhhhhh. AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Shit, I think I need to go back over what we wrote for the neutral group, bcuz my mind blanked and i totally forgot about this. I still haven't posted in the other thread yet.

@The One Eyed Bandit Idc how you wanna do it- we could collab a first post if you'd like, but im open to whateverrr

Oh, I found our convo. I never did respond after that, shit. We can still plan things like how they interact and such, too.

Airebsi said:
I'l lget in there as soon as I clear up some emotional problems
No rush, take your time to get in a good position again. You and your life are more important than a roleplay. We're here, waiting.

@QuirkyAngel I am still interested, just having some problems formulating the post. I'm really sorry for the delay especially when I promised to reply over the weekend

Haha and here I was... already submitted a Tokyo Ghoul roleplay. So... I'm not sure what the difference between a hosted project and a regular roleplay is... can someone fill me in? ^^

BlueInPassing said:
A hosted project is on a larger scale than a regular roleplay. More threads, more players, more settings, etc. The GM of a hosted project basically runs their own forum. If you want more information just check out this link:
Site - New Feature: Hosted Projects! | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum
I was wondering why no one was biting on my personal roleplay, it's because everyone's already tucked away in separate Tokyo Ghoul RP's. Seems pretty popular

Users who are viewing this thread

Back