[Tokyo Ghoul: Devour or Perish]Chat, Collaborate, Chill - Out Of Character goes here!

Alicia would have no objections to helping Mamo's organization if they needed it but, she won't be joining.She's a good ghoul of sorts heck she even refrains from her kagune treating it as unnecessary deadly force. *is currently writing this not up on her form yet*

Atom said:
Whaaaaaat? But now that I'm here the party can really start! Haha!
If character inspiration is your issue I might have an idea to help...

I'll skype ya!
Oh..... you're here.

Owlet said:
Just for the record, you can just state or state again your interested. Just wait until I've finished describing it/making it pretty (I can't at the moment since I'm on mobile however) I've also yet to think of a name and if anyone could pitch ideas I would love you forever and give you candy~

Totally didn't copy and paste this
Hmm.... if you're looking for inspiration for names, there's a lot of tarot-card symbology in Tokyo Ghoul. I don't think it was in the anime, and I can't remember if you said you've read the manga or not. xD I couldn't think of a name for Spiderbutt's shop, so I actually did (a minimal amount of) research on tarot cards, and got inspiration for the name Kokonotsu from that.

I think there's also flower symbology, which you'd know whether or not you read the manga.

Obviously, you could choose something that sounds like a normal convenience store name. Strange names probably work better for a art shop than a convenience store. :P

Or if you wanted the name to be symbolic, but not related to anything other than the store, you could think about what sort of things your character is trying to accomplish with the store, and what hed name it, and get inspiration from that.... ( @ w @

Like if the goal is "creating peace between ghouls by providing food," you could try to find out the word for peace in japanese, and or if the goal was something like "helping out the weak" you could look for a word meaning "assist"

obviously nothing that would tip the CCG off, though xD

that's generally how i name things. and of course, i mention japanese only because its in tokyo

i think flower-related names are pretty, and naming a convenience store after a flower seems like something that would be pretty realistic

you could look into flower meanings ( - v -

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Prizzy Kriyze]Spiderbutt is running coconut-soup? Boy that sounds like a great idea.

[/QUOTE]
All the masks are just very big, carved out coconuts

all the ghouls in tokyo are running around with giant coconuts on their head

also, he serves soup

Atom said:
ew, it responded!

@Ghost

If I didn't state it, yes I have read the manga! I just need to catch up on the recent chapters is all (therefore I did ignore what had spoilers before XP)

I don't have much to say other than thank you! I was going to look into Japanese words for the names but I hadn't thought of flowers or tarot cards. You're right that the name of the shop wouldn't be too unique (corner stores aren't usually anyways haha) For short I was thinking ghouls (at least the ones who work there or those who needed the help) would just call it Mamo's (I am soooo creative ehe) I'll look into that as soon as I finish some homework...

LeSoraAmari said:
*Pokes person in the eye*
Iwassummonedlolwhat owo

Oh poo I forgot about this, how far behind am I oh good LOOORRRRDDDDD

View attachment 165778

I apologise for not responding to the earlier tag, this week has been my first week of college so as you could guess I've been very busy owo

my course teacher has been drilling the college policies and course introductions and work, so much work and all that shizzle into my non-existent brain. So I've not actually had time to sit down and make a character.. But! I have the day off tomorrow so I can start work on said character, although it would most likely take more than a day because I want to make it as detailed as I can~

PleaseforgivemeIwillgiveyoukittens?

No stressing, we're just happy to have you! Take your time with the sheet, we're not running away, heh.

Ghost said:
Oh..... you're here.
Legit snort/laughed at that.

Also, just so everyone knows, I'm still looking for someone to work for or with Spiderbutt in his art & mask shop.

I'm not going to post in the rp right away, but if anyone's interested in that id prefer to have things figured out before I post in the rp.

Ghost said:
Also, just so everyone knows, I'm still looking for someone to work for or with Spiderbutt in his art & mask shop.
I'm not going to post in the rp right away, but if anyone's interested in that id prefer to have things figured out before I post in the rp.
HMMMMMMM?

Atom said:
HMMMMMMM?
huh, why are you talking to me? do you have something to say?

just out with it! we're married for gods sakes!

[QUOTE="Aeri Rosevier]So... I'm new to hosted projects and I'm not sure how or where to start. Ehehe

[/QUOTE]
I personally would recommend reading over all the threads in the various sections to start, just kinda digest the information.

I'm sure Sunbather or another GM will be on soon to offer you a bit more of an informative hand then my own :P

Would people may be appreciative of a tutorial, of sorts, on how to post threads and join them? I'm not entirely sure how it works in other hosted projects, but I did indeed have an idea for this. Seeing how we had one post in the Start playing thread, which wsn't intended and stuff, I suppose that'd be a good idea.

Sunbather said:
Would people may be appreciative of a tutorial, of sorts, on how to post threads and join them? I'm not entirely sure how it works in other hosted projects, but I did indeed have an idea for this. Seeing how we had one post in the Start playing thread, which wsn't intended and stuff, I suppose that'd be a good idea.
Well I can tell you I'm working on one of my own for my HP so it's certainly not a bad idea! :P

Bit of a tip I've learned, HPs can come off as REALLY intimidating to some people and make them back off before getting in to it. So honestly the easier you make it for someone to figure out specifically how to get in and what's going on the better. I've been suffering from intimidation issues in mine so I can say this from experience(although mine also uses dice which is a WHOLE other ball park haha).

Yeah, I was gonna ask where we were supposed to be rping. xD I thought that would be used for the CCG meeting, and wasn't sure about ghouls...

Also, idk if it was mentioned anywhere- what's the season in the rp?

Pphhewww, My Investigator is done. Might need some corrections but I think it's done to an extent where it can be reviewed.

I have no idea what season it is, but Winter would be nice. Or we could go with saying it's summer or something.

Alright, I finished some work and stuff, I'll go through all the characters now, then update the statistics and theeen I hope to post the posting tutorial / guideline thingy.

Oh yeah, I still need to find myself a junior investigator and an S rank or so criminal Ghoul to prey on! Will do that either today or tomorrow!

By the way: Once I get enough votes (or, if I don't, once I rewrite my character [cries internally]) I'm gonna RP out recruitment, if anyone wants to ruin the world with Avant. :P

And @SkyGinge I'd love to have Franky be your apprentice, though Mr Go would really have to be a patient man to endure him. (^U^) I'd say pinky could be a cool teammate too, but I feel like she'd just flat out kill Franky after two days. Max. (>:<)

Well, Sosuke is a Special Class investigator, so it's not like Issei wouldn't jump at the opportunity for some high class training, but at the same time he's shady as fuck and doesn't want anyone to notice. You tell me if you think it'd be a good idea, @GabrielD921

Users who are viewing this thread

Back