[Tokyo Ghoul: Devour or Perish]Chat, Collaborate, Chill - Out Of Character goes here!

just following the previous announcement formats, honestly xD

:U

:V

sbiberbub

XP I suppose, but still very staff-chan-like

._.

._.

._.

.u.

sbiberbubbbbbbb

*disgruntlesmumblingcausepostgotignored*

Wait, you wrote the report PSA? I love these shark-user-senpai ones, they are flippin' hilarious. :D I'll go and read through Strawberryhead now. (^.^)

I really like the edit tho

me likey your edit

very hand much scary so edit

I love strawberryhead (must protect innocence)

IM SO SORRY SUN I FORGOT BECAUSE I WAS BUSY I SOB SOB SOB

so is that the one youre going with?

doustillwannadoodle

I DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S THE ONE!! harglblarglah :<

It's so hard to decide. I'm not sure if this is creepy enough, or if it looks duuumb. ‾ʖ̫‾

i.... cant decide either

theyd both fit so nicely aUUUh

although i think our bud airebsi was gonna have scorpion kagune

hehehe

well.... my computer is being taken away for the night :/

ill have to continue tomorrow after homework

posted to save the little work i did get to do, but like it says in 2 places

WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP

Oh that sucks mann

I LOVE HIM ALREADY

(tol son)

spiberbubbbbbbbbb

I LOVE EVERYONE'S CHARACTER

(I will make them all my children XP)

I just accepted Strawberry head. I kinda want to eat him, still.

Also, I'm currently contemplating writing a novel for my ghoul's story, and submitting my character as a one eyed ghoul. 'cause I'm quite intrigued by own challenge. (not entirely serious)

I actually gave my character a theme this time, but I couldn't decide between the original version and the remixed version by dj-jo, so I just put both on the sheet :P They both sound heavenly though, so it works out.

My Investigator should be up tonight, and if not tonight, early tomorrow. Here's a picture of her. Maybe you know the anime where she came from :3

M0WmHQH.jpg

(smol son) I like him and I must protect him

RETAIN HIS INNOCENCE (or we could all go the angsty side, ehehehe)

I just need to finish Mamo, I swear he will be done and then I WILL MAKE MANY HEADCANONS

Ohhh interesting

(I feel the need to write a novel.... *cries* I don't know where to start with Mamo because there's so much I want to say about him DX)

Uuuh, I like that picture! I really do. I don't know the anime, but I do like her.

And I just got an idea for the one-eyed ghoul thing. Actually, not even out of selfish reasons. Okay a tiny teeny bit. But I coded for hours, I've earned a good noodle star, so pardon me. But SERIOUSLY, I think it's a cool idea. I'll let it simmer over a day and then present it to all of you beautiful people.

I say go ahead, I mean yeh. YOu have earned several good nooodle stars my friend~ (I love the coding and graphics too man, you done good, you done good) I will await your own decision (I am very curious

D'aww... that warms my heart. But nah, I'm not gonna give myself any sort of preferential treatment, that'd be a big nonono, in my humble opinion.

My idea was, however, that those with EXTREMELY fleshed out profiles can post their profiles. Then, the gamemasters (so us, or if one of us were to request it, the other three) decide whether it's good enough. if they say yes, we'll let other users post their opinion. So say, User Mister X wants the spot. We say it's a good profile, you may go ahead. Then, users have to post their opinion there (if they are so inclined to read through it.) and if ten or more (or whatever number we settle on it) say yes, then he/she gets the spot. I think that'd be a decent way to ensure the community is okay with such a role.

Thoughts?

I understand *nods* I feel the same, but you seem fully capable of taking the challenge on. :3

That does sound like a good idea so it would seem the we GMs wouldn't seem too overpowered ourselves. And other people would get a chance to say whether or not they support the decision of us giving another player a role. I have no objections!

Geez XP That's a lot man

I stilll have so much I want to add still and I still haven't finished his backstory like whut

Owlet said:
Geez XP That's a lot man
I stilll have so much I want to add still and I still haven't finished his backstory like whut
THEN GET THE PEN! (or mouse)

(I might have just written up 11 paragraphs of personality...)

Airebsi said:
I'm not good enough to ever attempt that one eyed ghoul slot.
To be fair, from what I'm sensing from you, you're very open to tips and stuff like that, so it's entirely realistic when I say: If you aren't, you can get there. And if you like, we'll assist you in improving as much as you want and as much as we can.

Yes I know I could eventually get there and yes I am very open to criticism and I often seek it.My weak spots are in personality,appearance and naming things.I'm actually working on converting all 12 of my OCs into characters that could be used in this roleplay while trying to keep their interactions and relationships overall similar.This of course means rewriting them.Joshua and Irene were the two that came to me like instantly.I've never gotten to explore their personalities too in depth either.They were the natural choice.

I'm actually kind of in the process of doing the same, funnily enough. As you can see in my signature, I have these character collection threads. I used to have, like, 20 characters in there. Almost all of them were pretty hastily written, poorly detailed. I started working on the one character, Chloe Leon, and I really put a lot of info in, and thought her out so much, she became alive. (You know what I mean, I hope.)

Since then, I deleted a lot of those I wasn't happy with, and started to expand on those where I liked the premise. Like, really push myself to give them vivid lifes and distinct personalities. I'm far from finished, but those where I really put work in, I enjoy much more, and I'll reuse them in future RPs for sure. It's a great process to really put effort into it. @Ghost helped me a lot to get this started too, as my first character I revisited had a severe mental condition, and while she's not perfect yet, she's much better thanks to Ghosts help. :D

Most of my characters were created in a one on one roleplay off the top of my head.A lot of them need work like almost all.I'd like to write out a form for all of them and put multiple paragraphs into each section for them.Alicia is my most well thought out character and the character most 'alive' to me.I've never really gotten to rp her on this site.After either Joshua or Irene dies you wouldn't mind if I made Alicia as a replacement no?She'll be my best by far due to my experience with her and I want to use her as my starting character for really getting back in touch with them all.

(gonna go to bed.I'll be back.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back