• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul - Chance

Kita was enjoying Ky's reactions to Cludia scolding and such she smiled and teased " you stuttered... Did the cat catch your tongue or was it just Claw-dia? " she giggled leaning down and pushing on his forehead with her fingertip so he would look at her, she flipped his hood off looking at him " I'll try not to hate you... Dove... "

Claudia giggled at Kita. "I plan to put him in one of the gourmet fights." She giggled. "Why because why not I wanna see how long he lasts. And I like the cute ones. You should see how fast this one gets off it is adorable." Claudia giggled. "That was a good joke."

Ky closed his eyes tightly, refusing to look at her. His blush got darker, and it was obvious he was trying to control his breathing. Fuck... What are we gonna do now? Wait, did she just say we were going into a fight?! Oh shit, she did... Ky's eyes shot open, wide. He looked at Claudia, with a worried, adorable expression on his face. "Y-You're putting me in what?" He asked, his voice shaking, and scared.

@Saruwatari Tomohisa @wolfborn4

William felt his heart tense up at random and started to think about the other dove at the coffee shop. He never left at least the cuffs were not taken off so how could he have gotten out. Soon William's eyes became wide and he soon ran to the coffee shop. His lungs were struck with pain as he took each step. By the time he got through the doors and into the shop he could not see straight. Everything blurred in and out

and he held himself on a table "Bad idea, bad idea.." He told himself as he felt the pain flow through him

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

" Damn this has to be a pretty inexperienced Dove to get captured and put into the gourmet fights " Kita said and laughed then quickly grabbed Ky's face making him look at her as her eyes turned ghoul " Cludia, can't I just have a taste... He looks so good... " she adored how adorable he looked and leaned in close to his face seeing him blushing

She chuckled looking at Ky. "Hey Claudia, I think he likes it when you say that about him." She smiled and crouched down close to him and smiled. "I mean look at that blush." She says pointing at his face. "Hes embarrassed to be called cute." She went back to the wall.

William felt the pain getting worse. he fumbled with the pill bottle only to spill it on the ground. He tried to bend over to reach them but fell down and passed out. His lungs were acting up,his breathing was getting worse and muffled as his body faced the counter.

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

The human worker watched as he darted into the shop and collapsed. He walked over and grabbed him and hauled him up the stairs and into a different bedroom and laid him down.

(Lets slow down our post so i can manage to look at them and then get my response before 3 more pop up please :P )

Claudia giggled. "Thats just too adorable to be punishable." She looked at wveryone in the room. "So what do you think abour my idea for the gourmet"

Kita tensed when Ky started to cry and she snapped her mouth shut, eyes going back to their normal bright green she pulled away and grabbed her coffee mumbling " We should get back to work

.. The shop isn't going to run itself " she headed for the stairs

William felt the weight of his body being lifted. He almost freaked out as it felt like the events from last time. Now he waiting for the feeling of pain to strike him and to cough more blood out of his system but felt something soft under him. His muscles began to relax and his tension was slowly leaving but his lungs were slowing as well.

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

Last edited by a moderator:
Ky let out a long, deep breath when the ghoul left him. He opened his eyes, and relaxed a bit, feeling a lot less intimidated. He stretched as much as he could, while he could, before looking between the two remaining ghouls. He sighed quietly, and looked Claudia in the eyes, a look of pure hatred spreading across his face, his eyes engulfed by rage.

"I thing your idea is great." Not smiled at Claudia. "Do you think I can attend? I would love to see how he performs." She says and looks back at Ky. She smiled and waved at him before looking back over at Claudia.

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

Claudia giggled at his expression. "Wow you just keep getting cuter dont you." She smiled. And walked up to him and sat down. She looked over at the only other personnin the room. "You are dismissed you can work coffee of course this is just you're side job. Amd of coirse you can attend." She giggled.

Ky's expression suddenly turned to worry, "A-Are you not going with them?" He asked, obviously a little scared of her, and what she would do to him. His gaze fixed upon her mouth, his eyes twitching slightly. Those lips are the theme of the devil, and the anthem of the angels... You're just saying you want a kiss, but you don't want to be bitten again, aren't you? Yup! I'm the next Shakespeare! No, no one understood Shakespeare. You're just a normal cocky poet. Oh, shut up and let me dream...

She smiled and waved. "Thank you, have fun." She said and made her back to the coffee shop to work. She went and sat near the counter. She turned to the human worker and smiled warmly. "I'm Matsuo, you can call me Mat. I'm your new co-worker." She said and held out her hand.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Axel chuckled more as she became more comfortable. "Place is called The Iron Fist." She said with a small roll of her eyes at his comment about taking his shirt off. "Though I think I win against you with shear number of tattoos." She winked at him and held up her arms, they being covered from knuckle to shoulder blade with black inky markings. There was some on her neck and chest that were visible too since she was wearing a simple black tank top. "I have more below, but you don't get to see those." She winked at him and started to laugh. Axel had never ever flirted with someone before, it felt foreign, strange and yet she loved it. She was quite interested in seeing his reaction.
@Skull Knight
The man of comfort was even more happy when she relaxed visibly, opening up to him somewhat. A flower in budding? He grinned at the thought, she must have been a dark red rose, if she was a flower, she seemed to have spines... But he couldn't tell where, or what they were. IT only intrigued him more."The Iron Fist, sounds dangerous." He only snickered to her rolling of eyes. "Obviously, you would." He was about to laugh when she had added the return. His eyes widened and for a half second his cheeks became dusted with pink. But a rather playful grin grew, mischievous. "We'll see about that, perhaps we can trade some views.~" Of course this was a shallow flirt, he doubt he'd be up for what he implied, he had just met the girl! Regardless it was nice to find someone to flirt with.

Axel giggled wildly when his face turned red. "My my, what a nice shade of pink you have there~" She said with more laughter, but it was all far too short lived when a tall blonde doctor with piercing blue eyes and sharp features entered the waiting room, his face grim. This made Axel very anxious suddenly and she stood up, walking over to him. "Miss Axel.." The man started, and Axel's heart sank. "We'd like to inform you that the surgery was a failure. We were unable to stop the disease from spreading. We're not sure how long he has left but we estimate a few weeks. I'm sorry." He said, his voice deep and gruff but had sorrow lacing his voice. As for Axel..well everything he just said was a blur. It was as though she wasn't here, she wasn't hearing this. It wasn't happening. She felt like she was looking at herself from far away as she eyes filled with tears and she just..dropped. Axel dropped to her knees on the blue carpeted floor of the waiting room, her eyes wide and her ears ringing. It felt like her entire world had stopped and shattered all at once in just a blink of an eye. It was like her chest was being imploded, her lungs unable to even receive oxygen.

Was any of this real?

@Skull Knight

(Sorry I didn't get notifications)

Claudia smiled at Ky. "You look yummy right now." She grinned and sat down on his lap and kissed him on the lips and putting her hands each side of his face.

Ky's eyes widened when she kissed him, and he was tempted to retaliate, but he knew he would be punished... He returned the kiss tenderly, a dark blush spreading across his face, as his face got warmer.

(@Saruwatari Tomohisa It's cool bby.)

xEmoBunnehx said:
Axel giggled wildly when his face turned red. "My my, what a nice shade of pink you have there~" She said with more laughter, but it was all far too short lived when a tall blonde doctor with piercing blue eyes and sharp features entered the waiting room, his face grim. This made Axel very anxious suddenly and she stood up, walking over to him. "Miss Axel.." The man started, and Axel's heart sank. "We'd like to inform you that the surgery was a failure. We were unable to stop the disease from spreading. We're not sure how long he has left but we estimate a few weeks. I'm sorry." He said, his voice deep and gruff but had sorrow lacing his voice. As for Axel..well everything he just said was a blur. It was as though she wasn't here, she wasn't hearing this. It wasn't happening. She felt like she was looking at herself from far away as she eyes filled with tears and she just..dropped. Axel dropped to her knees on the blue carpeted floor of the waiting room, her eyes wide and her ears ringing. It felt like her entire world had stopped and shattered all at once in just a blink of an eye. It was like her chest was being imploded, her lungs unable to even receive oxygen.
Was any of this real?

@Skull Knight
He grinned, laughing with her, but his smile soon faded as seriousness came back into his conscious. His eyes became less glittery, as reality attacked Axel's mind. He sighed, as she listened, his fear rising as she became more panicked. He needed to help! He couldn't let her sit through things alone, as he had so many years back. The man would slowly walk towards her, before kneeling beside her kneed position. A hand would rub against her back, near to her neck. "Heyyy.... Heyyy...." He hummed softly, as he placed his arm around her, sure they had just met, but he figured she wouldn't care, she needed comfort, as all did when hard news hit home. 'Jules' was more than happy to help her with that comfort, he'd be glad to provide anyone a foundation, even if it meant harming himself at times.

Axel could barely feel Jule's arm around her due to the fact she still didn't feel like she was back in her body. The girl curled up against his chest in an instant; Axel's arms wrapping around him tightly as one could tell she didn't care right now. Right now she wanted comfort, to be told everything was okay and that this was all a dream. That Alix wasn't dying, he never was..and that she'd wake up tomorrow and he'd still be a bright eyed dark haired boy with wild ambitions who never had a terminal disease. She craved that so much right now, and it only made her cling tighter to Jules. Right now it felt like he was the only thing she had that kept her from floating away. Axel's tears only got harder as she found herself unable to speak and barely able to breathe. Her breaths where short and inconsistent as well as being ragged.

@Skull Knight

She grinned as he kissed her. "There we go." She unshacked his hands and pulled his shirt off. Pushing him against the wall. She returned his kiss with equal passion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back