• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul - Chance

Axel giggled softly at him. His personality was just so..happy it seemed and it seemed to empty through him and into her. It was almost like magic, even though magic didn't exist. "Axel. Axel Yuga." She said with another small smile to him. "Nice to meet you Jules." She replied then quickly added. "If that's alright for me to call you that." Julius seemed like a really great guy, even though she'd just met him not even five minutes ago. The guy was already growing on her, or maybe it was just the fact he was there to comfort her. Either way she liked him. "And as for my job..I worked pretty hard to become a tattoo artist..and it's my best paying job right now..I uh..can't give it up." She said with a small sigh and shrug.

@Skull Knight

"Jules...." He shrugged with a little snicker. "I've been called worse.~" The programmer would test her name out a few times. "Axel, axel..... Yuga, You gaaa." The man smiled. "You've got a name just as beautiful as yourself." This would be followed up with a chuckle, he could be a bit of a flirt when he became relaxed, he flirted with everyone in a joking manner, although he wasn't openly gay, nor was he bisexual, just liked using his words in inventive ways. "Ahhh.. Tattoos." He grinned. "I've got a few and I'm actually looking for more! So if you can tell me where you work, I'll swing in and I'll let you stab me with ink covered needles." He chuckled quite a bit. "And if you wanted to see my tattoos, I'd have to take my shirt off, and this isn't really the best place for that." Although, his dragon sleeves were visible through the sleeveless tee.

@xEmoBunnehx

"Good" she said with a grin as they went through a small whole after a few moments of walking down. When they got to the bottom they could see that Ky had cut his foot to attract them. He was out of it. Claudia smiled and walked left to the fridge. "Your job will be to make sure he doesn't die. If he insults you or does anything you punish him. He is mine try not to talk with him too much." She grabbed out another bandage and some padding and walked over to him. She unshachled hi feet and put the bandage on then stuffed the padsing inbetween the shackles and reshackled and then did the same with his hands besides the bandage. Then she looked at him. "You have been a bad boy. I told you you were not eating today that is your punishment so take it for master. She then socled him in the face wich would knock him out. "Do you understand your job?" She said with a grin as she stood up and looked at her new worker with a grin.

Axel chuckled more as she became more comfortable. "Place is called The Iron Fist." She said with a small roll of her eyes at his comment about taking his shirt off. "Though I think I win against you with shear number of tattoos." She winked at him and held up her arms, they being covered from knuckle to shoulder blade with black inky markings. There was some on her neck and chest that were visible too since she was wearing a simple black tank top. "I have more below, but you don't get to see those." She winked at him and started to laugh. Axel had never ever flirted with someone before, it felt foreign, strange and yet she loved it. She was quite interested in seeing his reaction.

@Skull Knight

Ky's face brightened up a bit when the two ghouls came down the stairs, and he relished every word they said, as he knew that now, his life wouldn't involve much social activity. He winced when she changed his shackles, but knew not to say anything. He was starving. Apparently, he would have a new caretaker, although she wouldn't be doing the things that Siren does. He was Siren's toy, and it didn't seem like she wanted anyone else touching him. He was about to speak up, but was cut off by a swift fist to the face, knocking him out.

Well, that went better than expected. No kidding. You aren't dead. Great job Thank you. I try, ya know. Of course you do. Mhm. Seems that this will be the only social contact I'll get for a while. Yup. Better relish it. I'm not going anywhere. You would if you could, wouldn't you? I'd be outta here faster than a- Yeah, no. We don't do Similes here, pal. Ugh, fine. Say, how long do you think we'll be unconscious for? Half an hour maybe? Nah, an hour at the least. If you knew, then why did you ask me? So I could prove you wrong. Fair enough...

@Mira1 @Saruwatari Tomohisa

Kita strolled casually down the sidewalk, her turquoise hair hidden under her dark gray hood, she wore her usual attire. A mini skirt with long stockings, shiny black flats, her hoodie and headphones around her neck playing a new song she had recently downloaded onto her IPod. She had one of the speakers pressed onto her ear as she switched through songs now and just ended up putting the headphones down and cur to ng her IPod off.

Kita wasn't glad to be home, she had been gone for a week or two l... She couldn't remember how long. Just visiting and scoping out the 20th ward.

Seeing the Heiwa no Basho sign made her smile softly, home, making a turn she headed in around back. Pulling her hood down to reveal her hair which started dark blue at the roots and slowly faded down to green then to yellow at the tips, she shut the door behind her.

" Hello!! Its Kita, I'm baaaack!! " she called through shop with a slight giggle as she tossed her bag into her room and took off her headphones with her IPod she placed them in her nightstand and glanced to her mask that peeked out from her bag. She took out the flamboyant masquerade mask and hung it on the bedpost before going out into the hall and to the shop to go get herself a cup of coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matsuo followed Claudia through the small hole. She saw a human sitting in a chair, and blood around his feet. She breathed in the smell and smiled. She held back obviously, she made a promise and she wasn't one to break one. "Sounds simple enough." She smiles at her job. She didn't mind keeping an eye on her human pet. It would be hard for her not to talk, but she knew she could talk a little. She wanted to make sure she did her job right. She watched as Claudia bandaged and padded his shackled. She leaned back on the wall and waited for her to finish. She smiled and nodded at her. "I understand my job." She said and smiled. "I will not let you down!" She gave her a playful salute and giggles slightly. "So, what are my shifts? Hour wise how long will I be down here?"

Claudia smiled. "Glad to see your so into work." She giggled. "Like every other hour. But it is really like dont let him die." She giggled. And looked at Ky. "Ok so everything you need for medical and all of that is in that fridge." She pointed to a fridge in a corner.

(He is laying on the ground he isn't even in a chair.)

William thought of the coffee shop fight and could only remember the blurs of color and the red that he spat out. His body still ached and his lungs were slower than what they were before the fight. Pain was normal at the point where the pain killers sat unopened.

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

[QUOTE="Saruwatari Tomohisa]Claudia smiled. "Glad to see your so into work." She giggled. "Like every other hour. But it is really like dont let him die." She giggled. And looked at Ky. "Ok so everything you need for medical and all of that is in that fridge." She pointed to a fridge in a corner.
(He is laying on the ground he isn't even in a chair.)

[/QUOTE]
She smiled back and nodded. "Like I said, I really need this." She says and stops leaning on the wall. Matsuo tilted her head. "That's doable, definetly." She smiled and looked over to the fridge. "Alright, got it." She said and gave her a thumbs up.

Kita sighed and with herb hot coffee she strolled down following the scent of Cludia and someone knew, plus the smell of human blood. She called down to them " Alright Cludia, three things. One who's the newbie. Two why do I smell blood. And three hello I'm home " she started heading down to them

@Mira1

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

Ky shot awake at the sudden addition of footsteps. Wow, that was quick. Yeah, no kidding... Say, who's the new person? To hell if I know. Hm. How's about we wait for them to come down? Or identify by voice? Oh shit, they're talking? Mmhm. Just listen! Ky listened closely, and identified the voice as female, but that's as far as he could get. He looked around, and shrunk back into the wall. He always got queasy around women... And now he was surrounded by 3. He made himself as small as he could, and looked down at the ground, hoping they would all ignore him.

@Mira1 @Saruwatari Tomohisa @wolfborn4

Matsuo saw someone who she didn't know walk into the room. She smiled warmly and held out her hand. "I'm Matsuo, you can call me Mat if you would like." She said, noticing that Ky had awaken. She didn't pay much attention to him as she did to Claudia and Kita.

@wolfborn4

Kita slowed and stopped by the end of the stairs clamping her mouth shut when she saw Ky and tensing a bit as she watched him " Who is that? " she asked quietly glancing to Matsuo, she had a feeling he was a Dove

She put her hands up innocently. "No idea, I'm just here to make sure he doesn't die." She chuckled and leaned against the wall. "It's Claudia's pet." She said looking down at Ky. "She say down and tilted her head. "Hey kid, I'm not suppost to talk to you much but what's your name?" She asked.

@Boe

Kita looked to Matsuo for a moment " So I'm guessing Cludia had either already punished him or is keeping him alive to eat later " she said and sighed running one hand through her hair as she sipped her coffee then giggled " we have above in our basement " she glanced toboggan looked back to Mat " Sorry, I guess I didn't introduce myself... I'm Kita "

Ky lowered his head more, "Don't talk to me..." He said quietly, before looking up at her, and shaking his head. He was about to insult her, but would rather refrain from further punishment.

@Mira1

(@William McKinney you wouldn't have been able to go to ward 25 someone would have stopped you I am going to void you upstairs to the counter where the human worker is.)

Claudia smiled as Kita walked in. "Hello Kita. This is a new worker. And that is my pet not for eating." She said with a grin."And then she looked at Ky. "Is that how you talk to your superiors?" She said sternly she would let him slide if he apologized.

She shrugged at Ky then turned to Kita. "Nice to meet you." She said with a smile and went back to leaning on the wall. "I'm new here." She said awkwardly. "And you already knew that..." She caught herself and sighed. She chuckled and shook her head. "I'm definitely out of it today.'

Kita smirked hearing Ky say he didn't want anyone talking to him and she turned to him " Why? Hm Dove? You afraid to give away secrets? " she giggled and set her coffee down walking over to him she crouched down getting close to him " Don't worry I won't tell anyone if you do... " she teased " Cludia... You always pick the cute ones, why don't you just eat him? ... He'll eventually get boring and its better than having to go hunt for someone "

Ky looked down again, "N-No Ma'am... Sorry Ma'am..." He said quietly, still looking down at the blood-stained floor.

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

(EDIT--) Ky blushed heavily upon hearing the new girl call him cute, although he kept his head down to hide it. He hated girls so much, and how they could use him, and manipulate him, now more than ever. That was why he avoided females... Now he was locked up in a room with 3 of them. Fuck my life. I know, right?

William's eyes shot open as he woke from his thoughts. He found himself still sitting in the chair "You kidding me?" He said to himself as you looked around his apartment. "Great another dark dream just great." He said as he stepped outside the apartment. He rubbed his eyes as his heart raced against his chest from the dream. His body ached much worse and soon he popped in a pain killer in his mouth.

(Better? Hope so.)

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back