• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul | Blood Bath

macathan

grrr

Tokyo Ghoul | Blood Bath

Strange murders are happening in Tokyo. Due to liquid evidence at the scene, the police conclude the attacks are the results of 'eater' type ghouls.

Based on the Anime and Manga 'Tokyo Ghoul'

9461504e9e56b8a0a7b8ce7875e4e178-d7o994i.png

Why are we...
The Commission of Counter Ghoul (abbreviation CCG), (????? G?ru Taisaku Kyoku, literally "Ghoul Countermeasures Bureau"), founded in 1890 by Daikichi Washuu, is a federal agency in the Tokyo that serves as a criminal investigative body in cases connected to ghouls.

The Ghoul Countermeasures Law is the legal foundation for CCG's prosecution of ghouls. CCG's headquarters are in the 1st Ward. They are slowly cleansing Tokyo from ghouls, seeing as the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th wards are rendered as nearly uninhabitable by ghouls.

The ghouls commonly call the Ghoul Investigators Doves (??, Hato), a nickname that originates from CCG's seal.

So Different?
Ghouls (??, g?ru, translates approximately to eater species) are a carnivorous and cannibalistic species that are only able to feed on humans and other ghouls. They are as close to humans as possible: They normally have the same physical appearance and intelligence as a human with the exception of diet, mentality and inner biology. If certain rare conditions are met, ghouls and humans may even be able to have offspring, and a ghoul's organs can be successfully transplanted into a human.

Ghouls often act like humans in order to avoid suspicion from the CCG, and sometimes, other ghouls.

Due to their feeding habits, ghouls are prosecuted by the CCG.

Oh, won't you tell me

Please just tell me

Explain how this should work.

I fear who could it be,

That lives inside of me.

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]@Cicero, actual interest check here!

[/QUOTE]
Hmm what?

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Basically the one you were on was a mock one while I was working on this fancy BBcoded Interest Check!

[/QUOTE]
Ok cool

[QUOTE="Lilah Tunth]Basically the one you were on was a mock one while I was working on this fancy BBcoded Interest Check!

[/QUOTE]
So this is most likely a stupid question you already answered but where is the actually Rp?

@Tiny Dancer @Sinister Clown @Storm Runner

Okay......hehehe.......I am very sorry about tagging you to a new TG role play when the last one didn't even start.......but I looked at it and was very displeased with it due to the air of amateurity it gave off, this one will be better, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience. This one will be better! And I will start it! Promise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back