TOKYO GHOUL : BLANK SPACE

Sternritter

The Redskull

TOKYO GHOUL : BLANK SPACE

[media]

[/media]
"Ah yes Tokyo the Land of Beauty & technology...an ideal home for nearly anyone who liked living in exotic cities...well It should be an ideal home..Course Our existence...Us ghouls are monsters in the people's eyes..and I guess in a way we are. The CCG or the "Valiant" protectors of Tokyo hunt us down like animals, some of them don't show a hint of remorse and don't consider us living beings while others try to sympathize only to end up giving up with it after a few encounters with the much more..questionable of our kind..But tell me how are we monsters when humans kill animals for food and go unpunished whilst we kill humans only to be killed and hunted down without the slightest hint of understanding..It's just heart-breaking is it not?...We have families and friends, people who we care for and love just like you but you don't seem to understand that with your fickle and silly minds...And it just leaves a blank space in our hearts.."

• Please adhere to all the site rules, This should be top priority.

Nothing NSFW, Fade to black please.

Respect your fellow role-player, I don't want massive fights. Be reasonable and understanding.

This is a detailed Rp, I expect at the very least 2+ paragraphs and some good writing.

One liners will get your post deleted without warning.

If I reject your character three times, Do not try and post them again. I will just delete your post.

Stick by the Lore. I don't vampires or something like that casually appearing...

No Canon characters or any relation to them. End of story.

What I say goes. Please do not drone on and on about something If I've already rejected it.

If you have read all of this type Blank space in the Misc section of your CS So I know that you've actually read this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back