TOKYO GHOUL : BLANK SPACE

Sternritter

The Redskull
Please take your time with these, I prefer a good quality CS Rather than a rushed one. Also note that I accept Character sheets in Droves, So I'll probably not reply to an individual one but rather a batch of them on a certain day. If you wish to be a Quinx please Pm me about it as I will only be accepting Five of them. Including a Leader Position for the squad, Which anyone I find suitable may take. Anyone desiring to make a Ghoul above S Grade need to Pm me about it first.

Character Name

• Anime pleaseName
    Nicknames
    Sex
    Appearance Description
Code:

Character Name

• Anime please

Name

Nicknames

Sex

Appearance Description

Character Name

• Anime please

Name

Nicknames

Sex

Appearance Description

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuro Miyazaki

• Name: Kuro Miyazaki

Nicknames: Kuro

Sex: Male

Faction: N/A

Appearance Description: Kuro has light-blue eyes - though they are typically squinted, making it hard for strangers to determine the colour - and dark-brown hair of medium length, shaved at the sides with a smooth transition. His casual attire consists of mostly monochrome-coloured clothes, along with generic pants and white sneakers. There is a mischievous quality to his face, which most likely stems from his squinted eyes and unusual irises. He is slightly skinnier than the norm and has several scars and burn marks across his body.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arata Ida

• Evil-Anime-Guy.jpg

Name:

Arata Ida

Nicknames:

N/A

Sex (as in sexual orientation?):

Straight

Male

Faction:

(to be determined)

Appearance Description:

This red haired male usually has hazel eyes when not provoked, and will usually wear the colors red and black, since he is quite partial to those colors. However, his pants and shoes are fairly generic black jeans and sneakers. He has an unusual scar across his back as a result of an incident with another ghoul several years previous. He has a rather fit figure, though thin at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back