• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul 1x1 Rp

Natalie H

Tentatively Returning
Hey! So I’ve been seriously craving a Tokyo Ghoul roleplay for some time now! It hasn’t been easy for me to find one either, so I figured that I would post a thread and see what happens!

Alright, so basically, I’m looking to use a female Oc and pair her with a male canon character!

I totally fine with doubling up! (I be someone for you, you be someone for me).

If you have any plot ideas I would love to hear them!

I will do Canon/Canon or Oc/Oc for my partner as long as I get Canon/Oc for myself.

I’m relatively open to various characters to pair her with, so just let me know who you’d like to be and we’ll see what happens!

I do Rp offsite as well, and it’s honestly easier to get ahold of me that way, though PM’s on here is fine. I don’t use threads to Rp though.

Hi! I'd love to do this with you. I would love to double up, I can play anyone for you. It's easier to reach me off-site as well, I'm mainly on Discord. If you don't have Discord, I don't mind rping with Pms here. I have a basic idea that kind of involves my OC, but I'd love to expand on it with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back