• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Tokubetsu Talents -

PastelFeather

queen bee

( Please visit all tabs before creating a character or posting in ICC )

Certain people are, well, how do I say it..

They're special.

Regular people have been chosen to be.. 'dogs'.

They are currently being forced to work for a small organization, doing things such as persuading, beating, or murdering people that owe the organization's leader.

Why were these people selected and forced to work for this 'organization'? And how are they 'special'?

Well, each person was selected because they have unique abilities. No, not supernatural abilities, they're actually talents that these people are exceptionally good at. That ability may be persuasion, assassination, stealing, or even something simple, like have a high intelligence level, or being good at coming up with strategies. Knowing how to use a weapon properly is required, not that you have to be exceptionally good at it, unlike your skill.

The people who have been asked to join but refused were unfortunately killed, but you willingly accepted. Why? Well, because your selfish. You'd rather kill than be killed. I can't blame you, because I'm as cowardly as you are when it comes to life or death.

Well, I do hope you're good at killing! Because if you fail three tasks the organization gives you, you're gonna' get executed!

It's a shame, but I must bring closure upon this conversation, souly because I can't say too much on the topic! ;]

This is all I can say for now, so I wish you luck! ♡​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back