• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokens and Towers character sheet

Jagson

One Thousand Club
Hello Intake I am the all powerful voice inside your head. You may call me Bob. My job is to help you to the top of the tower. Now I have a few questions for you before you begin.

What is your name? I know this should be simple enough but knowing the complexity of languages who knows.
What race are you.

What race are you? What would you like to become anything is possible except Hobbits they're copyrighted. Or do you prefer staying a basic human.

What gender are you....

What do you look like. I'm a voice in your head I can't physically see you.

What Class are you. Classes are available at level 5 ability to multi class at 15. While not needed yet please think about it.

Weapon of choice.

Cash: While Genera has it's own currency Lyra. Crypto currencies such as bit coin can be transferred into Lyra once you reach the tower. For the sake of not being too wealthy keep your starting amount to minimum

Welcome to Genera

Last edited:
The voice, a victim of an unfortunate car crash. A young man (18) trapped in his own mind who attempted to cross a road on the way home has a simple reaction.
Screaming. A complete anxious mess, a horrid choice for someone to be sent to another world yet. Perhaps beneath all of those problems there is potential unknown?

Name: "C-Clove Fischer-!"

Race: "H-Human... But I think I want to be something more like a golem-! My... Body is weak- I think for an adventure I should choose something tougher... Like a golem."

Appearance: "E-Eh? I thought you'd be a bit more... omnipotent... I'm... Not very tall... 5'6. I... Don't have a lot of muscle mass. I have... Brown hair and green eyes."
"... But I want to be something much tougher... I want to be big... Tough and... I don't want to feel pain if I'm going on an adventure!"
A visage form in their mind. A structure of steel, and armor. A shell made to protect themselves. A manifestation of paranoia.

Luchuirp_Iron-Golem.jpg
Class: "Class... I... Think I know a bit about that... I want to be a mage! A tough one!" (So a mage. With a potential to multiclass into some form of defender.)

Weapon of Choice: "Th- That's a tough question! I don't really want to fight but... I guess a staff? That's what mages use, right?"

Cash: "C- Crypto is transferred!?!" (0).

The voice, a victim of an unfortunate climbing accident. A young woman (25) fell down a cliffside during her yearly free climbing outing after a rock she used to hang onto to rest let go of the cliffside plummeting her to the ground.
As she fell she screamed at her own incompetence, and her scream continued when she awoke it took her a while to stop screaming, but she did scream again when she heard a voice in her head. The voice simply said 'Do you wanna keep screaming or can we proceed?' Erin thought it was her last moments of consciousness before going into the ether so she calmed down and answered the voices every question.

Name:" Erin... Erin Donovan"

Race:" I'm human but I always loved the idea of Wood-elves, you know one with nature and all that."

Appearance:
Wood_Elf.jpg

Class: "Ranger of course. I grew up on LotR movies and books I love the vibe that Aragorn had."

Weapon of Choice: "That's a hard choice to me, like shortsword and the short bow is a must for a ranger but I also like whips, I used to live in a Texas ranch after all. You know what I will settle for a whip I'm used to it."

Cash: "Wait crypto is transferred. I hope my amount is good enough." (40)

He breathed as he stared at the darkness, The buss driver (31) always figured his end will be because of some damn truck driver. Hopefully the kids survived

"What is your name" A voice said. "Alec Binson." He said
Your race. "Blue scaled dragonborn."
Gender? Male
Apperance
70325116.png
Class: Swords Man maybe rely on speed instead of armor.

Weapon of choice: can I have two a long and short sword?

Cash: "Crypto isn't worthless crap." (0)

What is your name? Bronx Marough…that is my new name, I only really liked where I’d been born in my previous life.

What race are you? I’ve always thought that those humans with animal traits were cool, though I’d wanna be able to hide it too if I have to.

What gender are you? Male

Appearance:
1696833033748.png
What Class are you? I guess I’ll lean into the animal theme more and be a tamer

Weapon of choice. I’ll need some rope if I’m gonna be a tamer but that isn’t enough, I’ll need a weapon, I think some tonfa would probably work.

Cash: Weird that it transfers to a new world but I know a had a bit (50).

Name:
"Kang Min Soo, but you can call me Faulkner if foreign names don't stick with you."

Race:
"Human, obviously."

Appearance
"I'm a guy in a business suit attire. Though, with the way I'm dressed, people comment that I'd make a very good butler. ...why do I have that image in my head? I'm still in my 30's if I'll have you know!"
1696911125213.png

Class:
"Hmm... my job revolves supporting people from the background with their tech issues. A support based class would be appropriate, but an assassin class wouldn't be bad either. I'd finally get to use my knife skills in an appropriate setting."

Weapon of choice:
"A gun, but if that's not possible, I would choose knives. Also add in a bow and arrow if you're not stingy with the items."

Cash:
*Sweats nervously over amount spent on crypto* (100 transferred) "Wait, I never said to transfer the crypto!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back