• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Together Again

Are you interested?

• Yes, definately

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, not really

• Yes, and I'd like to help run it!

• Total voters

Chase

Crazy Cat Lady
Roleplay Completion

Congratulations!

You've been chosen to participate in a brand new reality show! You and 15 others

will be living in a remote cabin in Montana for two months. All expenses will

be paid, and as we are well aware of the economical state of the country,

we will personally be ensuring job opportunities upon the end of the show.

Thank you, Portrait Pictures Inc.

Looking further into the letter, everything seems to check out. However, no further information is included about the surprise. But oh well, right? It can't be that bad, they pay for everything, plan you job interviews... and first prize is 2 million dollars. So why not? Well, little do you know that one of those 15 other people is your ex-best friend from high school that you haven't spoken to in 4 years due to a nasty falling out. Or that they're your roommate. Or, that the first pair to make up gets the most money, and so on...

So, this is just an idea I've been playing around with. I'll want at least 10 roleplayers, maximum of 2 characters, and those characters can't be each other's partner. At least 3 posts a day, one paragraph per character per post. Any other questions, put them here. Thanks! :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I'm almost done with the roleplay, I'll post the link here when it's finished

We have 2 open female spots and 5 open male slots, but other than that we're ready to go!

JoshMackMurph said:
Could I join as a male?Or are all the spots full?If not I'm interested ^^
You definitely can! There are still 3 male spots open, so you're good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back