• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom To The Top [RWBY]

Sega

actual gremlin
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The OOC chat is here, guys. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Soyeah, iunno if the concept behind the character I'm about to post up will fly or not, but I already have them made and need to play them in a Beacon setting so whatevs.

If you don't like it, meh, I'll just make a new character for this then :P

No no no, it's a great character! Definitely accepted > :o

(I'd just maybe suggest changing the age to officially being 17, because the rp is about just freshly-made new teams, which means the first year of Beacon! o3o)

Not a reservation,but I am interested. Consider this a declaration of intent. I'll get around to posting my character tomorrow evening,Ontario time.

Ran outta time tonight. Feel free to review what I have for Scarlett already; All I need to do is fill in her background.

@Riddle78 @The One Eyed Bandit

So now I have the worst and the best opponents for Mihile.

The robot that his semblance is useless against, and the tank that it's perfect against.

Also, Riddle, could you add spaces after commas? It's tickling my OCD in all the wrong ways. On the other hand, I absolutely adore the character.

2 questions:

Do the Faunus have rights by this time?

Will there be a time where we can make temporary guest characters?

[QUOTE="Flip Jester Boy]Will there be a time where we can make temporary guest characters?

[/QUOTE]
Similarly, I'd like to know if we can make NPCs. I'm considering making a scientist to tend to Mari's repairs, outfitting, and suchforth.

As coauthor to Miss Genie (@Pushks) I'm going to say it's like regular RWBY. Faunus have rights, but there's always racists.

And yes, there will be space for NPCs, but don't go overboard. This isn't one of those RPs run by its players.

I sincerely hope the last three characters are nice people. Currently we have 4 characters whose flaws are that they don't work together as a team. Everyone picking the same gimmick ruins shit

Well, a big part of the rp IS for characters to develop. Poaret to become more aware of others and learn to corporate, for example. So teams can be a catasthrope at first, since they'll be learning how to cooperate.

But I do hope last characters do end up as more of "people" persons, so they can tie their teams together.

Either way it'll be good.

@JadeWuvsCookies I'm afraid that currently the three last slots are all already reserved.

By @October Falls, @Nalzrad and @Dead

However, Jade, since I've seen you around and think you're alright and all, maybe you'd be willing to be a reserve? Because you see, in an rp like this it would really suck if one of the members up and leave all of a sudden, and we would quickly have to find a replacement.

That being said, I'm now making a freelance decision (and a quad-merged post, eww gross) and saying that reservations only last for 48 hours. Thus:

@October Falls has 18 hours left to put up his/her completed CS

@Nalzrad is a special case, as he mentioned he needed longer to begin with, let's say he has 48hrs starting now

@Dead has ~31 hours left to put up her completed CS

(So, y'know, put up your CS before them and if the timer runs out you steal their spot)

*casually edits post so it doesn't look icky and merged*

Sadly I think I'm going to be one of those people who drop out. I've been trying to create a CS and I've realised I have more on my plate in life than I thought. Sorry, I really wanted to be a part of this. I just don't have the time I thought I had.

Sorry, I guess I'm one of Those people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back