Video Games To The Moon / Finding Paradise

Yes, hello, fellow boomer gamer here. I've come out of the shadows because I wanted to rave about this somewhere, and I guess I decided that I might as well share it here. It goes without saying that there is slight spoilers to this. If you have not played or seen the games yet, and don't want to ruin it for yourself, go away before I take your ankles.

I think that To The Moon and Finding Paradise, for whatever reason, are two incredibly impactful games on me. I don't know, for whatever reason, the stories are so very much appealing to me. I know that a lot of people want games which are fun to play, and neither of these games are those types, to me. You watch and you listen, read and see, as opposed to do. Even then, there's something about the root concern in the whole story that appeals to me: if you could relive your life and change some things for the better, would you do it? I think the first game in the series was a resounding yes, but the second not so much. I think it's so interesting to see.

The game, overall, is just so well done with its music and character design. There's such a consistency to the cast, and I think the emotional response the story itself gives off is a testament to how well it's written.

I don't really know what else to say. I want to just sorta talk about it with people?

To the moon was a wonderful game.!!I really enjoyed Eve Rosaline and Neil Watts' back and forth. I'm gonna go watch Cry play it on YouTube. Thanks for posting this lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back