To Save a Kingdom [REMAKE]

[QUOTE="Darth Pai]

SHRINE OF CATALISTA AND CARRICK

❤❤❤ CATALISTA + CARRICK ❤❤❤

❤❤ THEY ARE THE BEST ❤❤

❤ LIEK I LOVE THEM ❤

[/QUOTE]

Correct! I'll wait as long as Rapunzel's hair for Delta's post because CATALISTA & CARRICK. God bless America...

But you can still roleplay. Perhaps write about what Ren is subconsciously feeling and thinking while two woman inspect his unconscious body? :) I'm also waiting on @AshenLily 's reply to Rozemarijin. Maybe we can revive Ren?

I'm waiting for you two to revive Ren so that I can Add more information to my post. @Darth Pai

@Darksoul90[/URL] . If you wanna bunny them, I give you full permission to. I've probably rambled on enough about them to you that you probably know them as well as I do, huh? Or you could simply make them disappear, saying they were relieved of their duties and sentenced to jail for some crime or another. I was gonna explain later on that Catalista is infamous for bar fights

but I no longer have that chance.

I'll be watching the progress of this fine establishment from where ever I'll be in the coming days, so make me proud, people. Yup yup!

That's understandable, @Delta. I personally know how that feels to try to juggle this site and real life when the other end is giving you a very, very hard time. It really sucks ass.

It is unfortunate to have another member drop due to such circumstances, but ya'know what they say, life can be a bitch, sadly.

I will bunny the twins, and hopefully if things get better on your end, you'll be able to jump back in. :) So I guess things aren't so bad after all. Well, not as bad as it is.

Take it easy Delly.

[media]

[/media] this is the battle theme for any main boss type character that our group will meet.

@AshenLily @Archdemon

So, any plans for how we will revive Ren? Alhana took care of the poison part but waking him up is the difficult section. My initial idea was to have Rozemarijin do her paladin-Cledoria-shit to him but I was wondering if there are any other ideas.

To clarify, Ren has fallen unconscious as in a comatose state? :)

Darth Pai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6347-ashenlily/ said:
@AshenLily[/URL] @Archdemon
So, any plans for how we will revive Ren? Alhana took care of the poison part but waking him up is the difficult section. My initial idea was to have Rozemarijin do her paladin-Cledoria-shit to him but I was wondering if there are any other ideas.

To clarify, Ren has fallen unconscious as in a comatose state? :)
Yes. How you revive him is up to you guys. Also just a question did you open up his shirt to take a look at the wound or not cause if you did then both Rozemarijin and Alhana would've seen all the scars and burn marks all over his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back