To Save a Kingdom [REMAKE]

peacock-wooing-peahen1.jpg

That's a female peacock to the left. You're going to be hoarded into a corner and forcefully sodomized by the male. I hope you're happy.

I'D BE A FANCY FEMALE PEACOCK, DAMNIT, PRINCESS.

Leave me alone. He didn't ask what kind of completely standard animal we wanted to be.

Fancy sodomized female peacock*

Actually, that's exactly what he asked. Or well, depends on your preferences for standard, but still.

Absolutely horrible. I handed it in late, marks deducted, I was rushing so much that I forgot to cite my sources, marks deducted, and the overall writing was atrocious, marks deducted. Of course, that's just my personal opinion, for all I know my teacher was looking for an "opinionated, biased, and persuasive" paper.

As for what animal I would be...perhaps a dog? Maybe something cool like a FUCKING VELOCIRAPTOR.

I love velociraptors! I'm also still waiting for the Rp to continue..... How was everyone's day? Mine was tiring... :(

I think we're all waiting for the rp to continue, but I highly doubt it's because either Pai or I purposefully wish to postpone the rp, so maybe you should be a little more considerate... This isn't a personal act set out to spite you specifically, Arch.

I'd probably be a liger. It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

[QUOTE="Darth Pai]Let me reread to refresh my memory and I'll type up the most rushed post known to man. :)

[/QUOTE]
Even when rushed you still make some pretty Damn good posts! Take as long as you need my friend! :)

She hates everyone. That's her character. :P Perhaps she'll warm up to people--or kindle her hateful hell fire.

I figured out what animal I'd be! A meerkat! :D

meerkat@body.jpg

All Ren needs is kindness because he was basically tortured as a child by his fucked up family. If you wish to learn more of the Sevik family background then you're gonna have to make Ren like you a lot. That message was for everyone. I'm waiting for @Ashen Lily right now so I'll probably play Dragon age or something....

...crap. He's not going to be getting any of that shit from Rozemarijin. >_> Why did I make such a hateful character?

Do you want to tweak her personality a bit? Cause I'm getting the feeling you want her to at least be a little nice. Whatever you do is your choice. @Darth Pai

Tweak Rozemarijin's personality? Nah, I'll let her develop. She's forever an unaware meanie. :) I just wanted to get to known more about Ren but I guess I'll have to wait or stalk his relationships with other characters.

Haha! No, I'll make sure to read the posts. Rozemarijin stalking someone would mean she's obsessed with something other than her mission. Which is out of character. Basically, she's so focused on her mission, if you ask her what gender she is, she'll reply with, "Paladin." >_>

Catalista is indifferent to everyone until she fights them or by judging their will to fight as well as their combative prowess, yup yup. So right now, pretty much anyone in the group other than her brother or Jiro could die and she'd have no problem going out to lunch. c:

I have a feeling @Darksoul90 will have our group go towards where Sevik's family lives at..... Just a feeling. I'll just make sure Ren has some polite discussion with Rozemarijin about something.

Just to make a quick role check from what's going on...

We have a K/O'ed Ren

Arch already flew off with the bomb to a safe location

Rozemarijin is wounded, but is feeling better after being treated by Alhana. Which means that she is still able to fight alongside Jiro, Alkarev, and Catalista against the general and his four bodyguards, while Carrick and Vex revert their attention to protecting Alhana and the now vulnerable Ren.

Did I get all that right? xD

SHRINE OF CATALISTA AND CARRICK

❤❤❤ CATALISTA + CARRICK ❤❤❤

❤❤ THEY ARE THE BEST ❤❤

❤ LIEK I LOVE THEM ❤

You're welcome, Kriyze. :) It'll "dig a tunnel" into your dreams. Huehuehue! *^*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back