To Save a Kingdom [REMAKE]

I started a post this morning, so that'll be up too once I get home

So getting home takes a long time. Who would've guessed? Oh well, I'll get cracking on that shit right now.

Thanks @Darth Pai just thought that I'd make this a little more interesting by adding some drama. Also @AshenLily you're character can figure out that it was poison that reactivated the scars on Ren's chest just thought that I'd let you know that bit of information.

Yeah, I'm also gonna have to postpone until after my studies (figured I'd do that for once) and work. I meant to say something earlier. Sorry, doods. 3:

Yeah. I wanted to give Pai a chance to respond to Alhana's shtuff. Methinks this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. :P

^ Personally. I know you're not calling anyone out, Dark. Just saying. :3

Oh, don't worry xD I'm honestly more than happy to give Pai more time, and Delta as well, because I know how hard it can be to juggle this site and your own personal life. I was just saying that earlier because it seemed Arch was only really waiting on Pai to post, and I don't want her to feel pressured with doing so.

"We post when you are sleeping,

Don't post when you're awake,

We don't know if it is bad or good

So post for goodness sake!"

I will reply! I'm typing up my final copy of the English paper (that's due tomorrow QAQ) and will get started on a post...soon. I sort of jammed my fingers during volleyball so the process of posting will take a little longer than usual... >_>

Can you rephrase the question? Are you asking what animal we would like to be, or are you asking what animal we probably would be? Because if I could be any animal, I'd probably be something all fancy and elegant. But if the question you're asking is the latter, I'd probably be something stupid. Like a gopher.

Yeah. Pretty sure I'd be a gopher. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back