To Save a Kingdom [REMAKE]

BAHAHAH. Vex is a fancy goat (I know it's not simply a fancy goat. But it looks like one. Hush).

Oh. Yeah. I recognize Naruto. Coolio.

Fancy... Hmm...

Oh, gawd. You made me do this. I don't have a choice.

[media]

[/media]
Ha. If you haven't heard it, enjoy. Or don't (I don't).

It was tolerable the first 50 times I heard on every radio station in my area.

It gives me a headache now. .-.

I like Roar because the beat is just ridiculously catchy. And I never listen to the radio, so that helps me not get sick of stuff. When I'm working out, and my phone randomly throws it at me, it makes me happy.

Haven't heard the Fallout Boy song. Haven't heard anything from them in ages. Listening now, but a bit skeptic. :P

Now I feel like a grandpa because all of my favorite music is out of the 50's and 70's. Thanks, guys. >~>

....you never heard of Avenue Q? Please, when you get the time, search up Avenue Q. It's a musical and the songs are absolutely amazing. My favourites would be Everybody's a Little Bit Racist and If You Were Gay. *^*

Has anyone here ever listened to the album Operation Mindcrime by Queensryche? If not here's the video for it. [media]

[/media]

Now Ren's gotta call his dragon back after sending him away... Who's planning on posting right now? I wanna know so that I can probably add a few more things to my post.

I will post! I was having some weird shit going on with RPN for a while, but it's been fixed and now I don't have an excuse. Except for the headache.

Freakkin headache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back