• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

To Love Thou Enemy

"No need this is your room we'll share the bed but,touch me and ill brake each one of your fingers" she said standing up and going behind the changing screen and started to get undressed laying each piece of gear down carefully. Soon she was in her undergarments and proceeded tl slip the night gown over her frame the top of it seemed to high her as the bottom flowed out to her knees. She steps out from behind it an she shakes her hair out. She walked to the bed and laid back the blankets and got in covering her self with them.

Sora leapt on the bed at her suggestion, suddenly he fell into a sleep almost instantly. Not before seeing her in the gown, which was kind of a knockout to him probably was enough to put him to sleep. In his mind he was something like this .
Reacci%C3%B3n_de_Moe_al_ver_a_Inoue.png

Then he drifted off into a sleep from an exhausting day.

After a few minutes of laying there she fell asleep an let out little meow like snore escapes through her perfect natural pink lips. She couldn't help it but she finally had a dream for the first time. She had a dream about the last thing she saw.. it was him.

Sora awoke in the middle of the night looking at her, they were facing each other. She seemed to still be asleep. Looking at her in the moonlight he began to think of tommorrow then it dawned on him.His superiors would kill her, for some reason he didn't like that it inspired a different kind of emotion similar to anger but not. His heart dictated he only had one choice, they have to go now. He stroked her face and then whispered "Wake up, we have to go now. "

She shivers at him touch but seemed to get closer to it as she stayed sleep. Upon hearing his words she slowly opened her sleepy blue eyes and looked at him with a yawn but quickly covered her mouth hoping she didn't have have bad sleeping breath. "Okay but, why are you trying to save me I don't need it I could easily bring death to them all and you know that " she touched his cheek a little leaving her hand there "So why? "

"It's mostly my Field Marshall, if he finds us it's over. Besides I have friends here who I wouldn't want dead and killing would take too much time and draw too much attention. So lets just go quietly." Sora explained.

"Fine let me get dressed "she said a bit disappointed because she hasn't killed anyone for a while and really need to do so soon. She got out of the bed and stretched going behind the changing screen slipping off her gown and put her battle gear on once again before steeping out

"Okay this way." Sora motioned opening his room door and scouting, the coast was clear. He guided her through the passage ways and they hopped out a window onto the roof of the most eastern wings of the fortress. He moved quickly and quietly, keeping his senses tuned.

She followed him with no needed effort because she was natural graceful she keep looking around on full alert keeping her ears open for anything strange.

"Going somewhere Commander Sora." said a voice that chilled Sora to the bone, He turned around slowed by the coldness of fear. "Field Marshall Alachiel...." Sora had a chance to say before the Field Marshall was right behind him for a breif moment then was yards away. Sora said "Uh oh." A large slice wound appeared across his torso gushing blood. Sora fell to his knees instantly.

Once she saw what happened she got angry. The next thing the Field Marshall would know she was behind him "Shouldn't have done that.."she said her voice thick and cold a few seconds later he fell died from a broken neck.

She rushed over to Sora "I'll save you..."she said putting her hand on his wound mumbling a few ancient demonic words there was a bright purple light. His wound was gone but she was passed out.

Sora quickly got up and caught her before she hit the ground. Sora could already hear the bones mending themselves in the Field Marshall's neck. "Shit we need to get out of here." He placed her in a piggy back position and quickly ran as fast as he could confident with this lead he could get away. He was moving at a speed faster than light itself. He eventually stopped when he found a cave.

Subconsciously she wrapped her legs and arms around him searching for some warmth as for the healing she did left her skin cold because it's been centuries since she had to heal somebody and she forgot just how much it affected her. She buried her face into the warm crock of his neck breathing in his scent that somehow made her her fell warm inside but it wasn't enough she shivered hard.

He held her close as she slept and did his best to remain awake. But soon sleep came to claim him with little awareness he had left set up a 2km sensory barrier before falling asleep. He dreamt of him and her but it was weird like a vision almost. They were hugging then they released a light like that of twilight. The rest of the dream he can't recall.......

She dremed for the first time in forever that night.The image was clear and it made her confused. Him and her where on the beach holding a little kid's hand and she..her stomach was round. Even though the dream confused her she smiled in her self and just watch dream her be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back