• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic To Kill A Monster (Alien RP)

Jasminum

Iconic
So I have a general idea, but I'm not quite good at developing or writing plots. Anyone who's seen the classic Alien movie will know what I'm talking about. There's a few changes to the plot this time around. So basically, you're a civilian on a space ship in the middle of nowhere. In the original movie it was just a small space shuttle but this time it's a huge space craft that carries millions of people on it. Some sort of alien being got into the ship (I have yet to figure out how to make that happen) and it was a killing machine. It had killed hundreds of people before the officials of the ship realized what was going on. They evacuated almost everyone from the section of the ship that the alien was in and sealed the doors but a few dozen people got left behind. You were too late and didn't make it through the doors. Now, you have to fight for your life and possibly your family's. The officials of the ship like the captain and such have security cameras all over the ship, including the section you're in. You have made contact with the captain and she knows you're alive. However, she refuses to let you back into the rest of the ship until you've killed the creature and have proof. She also wants to make sure it hasn't done anything else like laid eggs or made a human a host of its eggs.You're an untrained civilian with no military experience. You have to find a way to A) trap the Alien, B) kill the Alien and any babies it has produced, and C) prove to the captain that you are not hosting any eggs.

Important note! While technology is advanced and all, it is not advanced enough to give you cyber-superpowers or anything like that. All they've done is create better weaponry and healthcare. However, the weaponry on this section is limited. The only thing you can have is a pistol and ammo is EXTREMELY limited. You'll be lucky if you can get 2 bullets.

[QUOTE="Masked Monster]Love it the idea! it reminds me of that game Alien Isolation

[/QUOTE]
it's actually kind of based off of it. Except not everyone is dead or gone haha

Lol yea and there's none of those weird albino people that try to kill you.

Quick question, so there's only one person trapped in the section?

Kordxna said:
Oh no! I suppose I should've explained that! There's dozens of people but the bigger amount of people the better. It'll be more realistic consider there's millions of people on the space ship. If this role play gets up and running, I wouldn't ever stop accepting. @Masked Monster
Ohhh okay, that is true and it'd be better cause then a lot more action would take place with more people. Hope this rp starts soon cause it sounds like it would be amazing. Just hope its long term cause some times good rps don't last long.

I'm joining, but aren't there too many individuals on the ship who are trapped? Are they all going to die, because, from my point of view, we would end up slaughtering each other before the alien gets some kills. Just an opinion, no need to take it seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back