• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One To Have Never Loved

Alright so I don't know how well I'm portraying it, but basically Oliver has a lot of resentment towards his mother, who hasn't always been supportive of him because he never did "anything" as well as Jefferson. She does love him in her own way but Oliver has a skewed perception of her as always being distant and disapproving. Emily thinks in her own skewed way that she is helping him but they both have a terrible time communicating so they can't articulate it well.

Also, do you have anything that triggers/squicks you? Should have asked this earlier but basically, is there anything that you would rather not do (within ToS. We won't do anything raunchy or particularly violent because that's not within ToS)? I don't really have any qualms about anything but I wanted to make sure I didn't step over any lines.

You're being very clear, don't worry.

I don't have any triggers, so that shouldn't be an issue. I can't think of anything I'd have an issue with RPing, but I promise to let you know if I think of anything. Otherwise, I'm cool with whatever.

I just thought of something; what if Emily or Alice makes them go out to some kind of showcase and then one of them reveals the engagement publicly so they're under pressure to now "act" like a couple?

Good to know we're on the same wavelength!

Side-note, do you think there'd be only one "made" bed in the house? Like, as a failsafe to make the two of them sleep in the same bed? By made I mean assembled and in place and actually having sheets and pillows and whatnot.

It's kinda late where I am so sorry if I'm not making any sense. >.<

@universal silence

Just a warning, I'm part of a very active group RP and am also setting up two more group RPs (RIP me) so your ping may get lost. If I haven't responded in about three days, poke me. It's more than likely that it got lost.

Well we should touch up on how the night went first I think. Oliver rolls so they probably ended up with a pillow wall after he ran into her one too many times the first night. They would probably going over let's say a plan of action over what to do and what to say if anyone asks about their relationship and how they met, etc.

That works. The night before they could be lying in bed, going over the last details of everything before they need to leave the next morning.

Sorry if this seems all over the place, it's late and I'm also trying to study for a test. Jefferson's motives for going out so late are unknown to his family, as is the fact that he purposefully crashed the car. They all figured one of them drove him to go out that night for whatever reason they wanted, but it was his own voluntary decision.

Would Eleanor make Oliver wake up at a certain time? I'm thinking of making him sleep until well into the afternoon unless she rouses him for whatever reason (maybe to make her food if she doesn't want to order it).

Hey, I'm really sorry for being inactive. School got really busy, and I forgot to say something. If you're willing to continue this RP, I'll make a post as soon as I can. Otherwise, I'd understand if you don't want to continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back