• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum To fight, or not to fight? (All inclusive)

Gundam Watcher 27

I'm blue bababeeba
You come across a strange Humanoid construct. Whatever it is doing here, is unknown. It gives you a creepy feeling, the faceless head that follows you. As soon as you turn around, it attacks you from behind. Do you fight it or not?

Orona, Witch of Chaos approaches the construct with a small smile playing upon her lips. "What an interesting thing you are." She stated matter-of-factly, "Perhaps you can be of use to me." She gingerly rubbed her chin with her well manicured fingers. Her Victorian dress flowed around her as if caught by a gentle breeze.

Stepping or, more or less, gliding toward the construct she eyed it closely to get a better look.

The construct looked at the witch curious about what her powers were. This construct would let the Wich get close, before throwing a punch at her chest.

Raising her eyebrow she circled it carefully thinking to herself. She wondered what it was initially used for. "Well only one way to find out right construct?" She stated reaching out to touch it's shoulder. "Now be good."

Jumping back out of reach she sighed a bit unenthusiasticly, "I told you to be a good little construct but you didn't listen did you?" Flicking her hair she raised her finger up into the air placing various magic circles above them. With a small smile she lowered her hand, the snow beginning to fall all around them. "I hope you don't mind a change of scenery."

With that observed the construct next move. "Please, do entertain me." She pointed at the point underneath the construct forming a magic circle below it. She had the forms of element magic at her disposal. This one generated various ice and snow based attacks from her magic circles. Besides creating ice crystals and such, she could conjour snow demons, create snow clones and slow her opponents.

This particular attack was a simple I've pillar which she was going to erupt from underneath her Target to launch it in the air if it succeeded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back